34 replies to this topic

savra08 #1 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33965 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

this is my first post so ..

hi all 

i find that shooting teammates is a bad thing , but not always.

if the other player is an idiot an is pushing you to become his cover , and he has bigger health and better armor ,it makes me furious . so in this case witch rarely happens to me i try to avoid the situation or in worse case like now , i tried to shoot his tracks from stop pushing me . 

i over did it , i confess , because it made me angry . i left the awkward position that he push me into  , and i shot his trucks for him to stay in the line of fire that he pushed me before . 

and the game throw me out with a short ban . 

it is not the ban that annoys me but the scripted interference 

i would prefer to be blue and the other teammates decide what to do with me than a script treating me like a bug . 

i play many years wot , for fun .  i started just wanted to drive any tank there is available , or at least most of them , but too much scripted interference with the game play , is something that can drive me out of it ,very easy . 

it is not of course a threat , but something that i wanted to share since some time , but have not find an obvious clue to start a topic .

btw , the graphical updates are very nice and gave a new essence to the game , but plz try to keep the game "light" and spontaneous .

as i said , i don care about lifting the ban it is probably too short to bother .

Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:09 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 38623 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
:facepalm:

savra08 #3 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33965 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

welcome to my post erwin_von_braun , your reply does not help a conversation about anything other than yourself .

what i am trying to say , is that the  scripts that interfere to be just , can not handle all situations and can establish an unjust mechanism in the game which always will need correction  . 

Edited by savra08, 15 September 2018 - 03:28 PM.

Makotti #4 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14331 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
:popcorn:

lnfernaI #5 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:30 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 29065 battles
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE

2 posts:i wonder what the next 1000 gonna be about?

Like always,

"A journey of a million sh*tposts begins with a single sh*tpost"

NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:33 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29891 battles

View Postsavra08, on 15 September 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

what i am trying to say , is that the  scripts that interfere to be just , can not handle all situations and can establish an unjust mechanism in the game which always will need correction  . 

The script was not unjust. The script says if you shoot a green tank it will ban you. You shot a green tank so it banned you. Perfectly fair.

The solution is to not shoot the green tanks.

savra08 #7 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33965 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

the game is not only shooting , it is also the position you take to shoot . or the position you take according to the "enemy" and the "friendly" players

that is the most of the game . then it becomes a  shooting game. 

lnfernaI #8 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:38 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 29065 battles
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE

View Postsavra08, on 15 September 2018 - 04:36 PM, said:

the game is not only shooting , it is also the position you take to shoot . or the position you take according to the "enemy" and the "friendly" players

that is the most of the game . then it becomes a  shooting game. 

Bennie182 #9 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:50 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54308 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View Postsavra08, on 15 September 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

welcome to my post erwin_von_braun , your reply does not help a conversation about anything other than yourself .

what i am trying to say , is that the  scripts that interfere to be just , can not handle all situations and can establish an unjust mechanism in the game which always will need correction.

your topic does nothing helpful at all

cragarion #10 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:50 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44292 battles

View Postsavra08, on 15 September 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

hi all 

if the other player is an idiot an is pushing you to become his cover , and he has bigger health and better armor ,it makes me furious . so in this case witch rarely happens to me i try to avoid the situation or in worse case like now , i tried to shoot his tracks from stop pushing me . 

i over did it , i confess , because it made me angry . i left the awkward position that he push me into  , and i shot his trucks for him to stay in the line of fire that he pushed me before . 

i would prefer to be blue and the other teammates decide what to do with me than a script treating me like a bug . 

i play many years wot , for fun .  i started just wanted to drive any tank there is available , or at least most of them , but too much scripted interference with the game play , is something that can drive me out of it ,very easy . 

it is not of course a threat , but something that i wanted to share since some time , but have not find an obvious clue to start a topic .

btw , the graphical updates are very nice and gave a new essence to the game , but plz try to keep the game "light" and spontaneous .

as i said , i don care about lifting the ban it is probably too short to bother .

I call utter [edited],

you do not get banned just for tracking someone, 

I shot a total arsehole who was  blocking and shoving me the other day, shot him 2 or 3 times killing him and i did not even turn blue.

The automated system works on built up damage and the number of times you shoot teammates over time, compared to the amount of damage you do to the enemy,

So if you got an instant ban just for tracking someone you must do team damage on a regular bases.

unhappy_bunny #11 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:53 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18411 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

Dear OP,

With 33K battles behind you, surely you must know that in this game, just as in real life, you will come across the occasional idiot who thinks its fun to try and spoit it for others. 

The secret is to ignore them. Just walk, or drive away. This annoys them. This spoils their fun. If they follow you, again, ignore them, drive further away. If they continue to push you, let them. Get a replay full of them pushing you, following you, pushing again. Then, as well as reporting them in-game, send that replay to support with a polite, concise description of what happened. Do not start trading insults or anything in chat with them. It might not work, but then again, if they have made a point of following and pushing you, support may do something. 

My mum used to say, "two wrongs don't make a right". Its true. Your wrong was noticed by the system, his wrong wasn't. He knew the system wouldn't catch him as long as he didn't damage you, and he knew that if you reacted, the system would come down on you.

savra08 #12 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33965 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View Postcragarion, on 15 September 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

I call utter [edited],

you do not get banned just for tracking someone, 

I shot a total arsehole who was  blocking and shoving me the other day, shot him 2 or 3 times killing him and i did not even turn blue.

The automated system works on built up damage and the number of times you shoot teammates over time, compared to the amount of damage you do to the enemy,

So if you got an instant ban just for tracking someone you must do team damage on a regular bases.

i have not played wot for more than a week , and i dont damage teammates  . it was one to one , and the first 2 shots did not penetrated him , then i used explosive to stop the track didnt made it with firs shot i shot again , then he shot me ,and after the next shot of mine i was banned .

it was becoming a bit personal for a team battle indeed . 

14:59 Added after 2 minutes

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 15 September 2018 - 02:53 PM, said:

Dear OP,

With 33K battles behind you, surely you must know that in this game, just as in real life, you will come across the occasional idiot who thinks its fun to try and spoit it for others. 

The secret is to ignore them. Just walk, or drive away. This annoys them. This spoils their fun. If they follow you, again, ignore them, drive further away. If they continue to push you, let them. Get a replay full of them pushing you, following you, pushing again. Then, as well as reporting them in-game, send that replay to support with a polite, concise description of what happened. Do not start trading insults or anything in chat with them. It might not work, but then again, if they have made a point of following and pushing you, support may do something. 

My mum used to say, "two wrongs don't make a right". Its true. Your wrong was noticed by the system, his wrong wasn't. He knew the system wouldn't catch him as long as he didn't damage you, and he knew that if you reacted, the system would come down on you.

i did not exchange any word with him ,  after the ban i started this topic . 

i did not liked the interference in that point  . i dont know if he was also banned , if that did happen, then the post is pointless as the facepalm people showed. 

cragarion #13 Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:04 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44292 battles

View Postsavra08, on 15 September 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

i have not played wot for more than a week , and i dont damage teammates  . it was one to one , and the first 2 shots did not penetrated him , then i used explosive to stop the track didnt made it with firs shot i shot again , then he shot me ,and after the next shot of mine i was banned .

14:59 Added after 2 minutes

i did not exchange any word with him ,  after the ban i started this topic . 

i did not liked the interference in that point  . i dont know if he was also banned , if that did happen, then the post is pointless as the facepalm people showed. 

SO you did not just shoot him in the tracks once, 

you shot him 5 times,

3 times with HE which probably killed crew or damaged internal equipment the first 2 times, the last one tracking him.

that's why you were banned, not just for tracking him.

Balc0ra #14 Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66618 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postsavra08, on 15 September 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

Yeah, that would not be abused right? Or most just votes yes cus you are blue. They don't care what did what or what you say in chat. Nor do most see what did happen or who started it. And even if you got pushed. You killing a team mate don't help the team more, even if he was a douche. So I suspect most would still kick you out. 

As for why the system did ban you? Sure pushing is a reportable offense. But so is team damage. Most see that as a worse offense. And since one is monitored. You got banned faster for it. Basically giving the troll what he wanted. I'm sure you noticed that a few times in your 33K games to know how that works. Troll won, thus it works, thus they keep it up. You firing back just motivates them more. 

View Postsavra08, on 15 September 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

Don't matter if you do damage or not. Zero damage critical track hits is still friendly module damage. So it counts towards you ban. As if not, he could perma track you in the open and not get banned for it. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 15 September 2018 - 04:06 PM.

savra08 #15 Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33965 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

maybe it was that i was defeated by a troll, is the best explanation of me getting more annoyed that i should . 

thanks Bolc0ra 

15:11 Added after 1 minute
i was with a panther ii and he was with an o-ni  (i think ) .

Edited by savra08, 15 September 2018 - 04:12 PM.

Bordhaw #16 Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:59 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11756 battles

View Postsavra08, on 15 September 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

hi all 

Who needs enemies when they have friendlies like you...

Swim_Swim #17 Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4529 battles
Think of this way, you are playing in their hands by shooting them, which results in ban. NEVER SHOOT AN ALLY

TungstenHitman #18 Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:16 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23194 battles

View Postsavra08, on 15 September 2018 - 03:10 PM, said:

i was with a panther ii 

Well there's your problem. :P

BTW, you know how it works. Replay or go home

TheJumpMaster #19 Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:29 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 47913 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postsavra08, on 15 September 2018 - 05:10 PM, said:

i was with a panther ii and he was with an o-ni  (i think ) .

I have NO idea why you were banned. Please read sub paragraph #4.01

4. Inappropriate conduct in game / Fair play principles

The following actions are prohibited in game:

4.01. Intentionally damaging vehicles belonging to a player on the same team (team damage) unless in a Panther II.

4.02. Intentionally destroying vehicles belonging to a player on the same team (team kill).

4.03. Intentionally blocking (blocking from front and rear) vehicles belonging to a player on the same team.

4.04. Intentionally propping (blocking on one side, where the other side of a user's vehicle touches a fixed indestructible obstacle, preventing free movement.) vehicles belonging to a player on the same team.

4.05. Intentionally informing participants of the opposing team through battle, or voice chat, the location of vehicles belonging to players of the same team.

4.06. Intentionally exploiting the physics system to damage an allied tank, plane, ship or similar actions. This includes, but is not limited to, pushing an allied tank into line of fire, pushing allied tanks off of cliffs, bridges, into water, etc.

4.07. Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods to accumulate credits and experience without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle (excessive and repetitive passive play).

4.08. Any conduct that is considered by Wargaming staff as disruptive to the gaming experience of others can be sanctioned in accordance to rule 1.04. This conduct includes and is not limited to: malicious and/or intentional in-game harassment, intentional exploitation of in-game mechanics or any action that intentionally goes against or abuses the game design. The application of game restrictions will always be done to protect a positive and fun gaming environment and will be applied after careful investigation and internal deliberation.

Edited by TheJumpMaster, 15 September 2018 - 05:30 PM.

wobblybob #20 Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 66314 battles
  • [TNAC] TNAC

I shot my own team member and got banned

Image result for boohoo cry

Why do people post this crap up?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users