Jump to content


BatChallion 155 55 underpowered by 10-40% ! (proven by evidence)


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

FizzlePopBerryTwist #1 Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23852 battles
  • 312
  • [FIM] FIM
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

I got a few artillery pieces, american and russian i enjoy and french are nice for relocating... the turrets are very nice... yet... Batchan 155 55 is AWFUL.

 

If you do 183 on the side of a Löwe, you know you are fucked!

The average damage this artillery piece does (per shot) is wopping... 300... tops. NOT using the stock gun!.

The splash damage is nearly non existent... and the 30.000 XP enginge upgrade gives youuuuuu *drumrole* .... 30 more horsepower!**

**(and -3% firechance, because you know: 400 HP tanks without armor SO OFTEN die on fire and NOTTTT direct hits or splash.... WINK WINK ;;;;)

 

"oh you are just bad" - yeah? Then how about explaining this:

http://www.vbaddict....e_dealt&server=

 

Does 10% less damage then the artillery above!

 

40% if you take 212A for comparisson!!! THATS INSANE! Imagine any tank being 40% stronger/weaker then its counter part!

That's like - an Fv183 with 40% better ROF !! Imagine that! - or the other way around... if Badger had -40% rate of fire!

 

NOBODY would drive any of those tanks! At least not to unlock something...... yet you get kicked in the stomach EACH AND EVERY MATCH!

AND SO DOES YOUR TEAM! - I WISH I COULD SUPPORT MY TEAM PROPERLY! - YET WARGAMING DOES NOT WANT IT!

My freaking S-51 got 65% winrate at the time of typing this! - using the stock and not topgun! 27% better then my batchat! WOAH

 

AND THIS ... is not even speaking of the awful MM ontop of it!

Yeye MM is to blame, always, right? ..... well........

 

Last game: check the minimap guys....

https://i.imgur.com/GPou20n.jpg

We lost. Shocking, i know. Those are all i get. I guess the MM weight of this vehicle was set to 'retard' and left to die.

 

This artillery clearly was never reworked during all the crapartillery had to put up with.
It never received any buffs... it just got stripped of little it had... despite french artillery NEVER being the alpha whores to oneshot anything...

and WG forgot to replace it with........ something.

 

If your Tier 9 tank.... plays like Tier 8 or Tier 7......... you know you F'ed it up!

 

40% my friends... - and i'm certain you too can think of similar balancing issues.



CrispyKittenBaconPanda #2 Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19074 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    03-17-2016
ahahahahahahahahaha.

Sfinski #3 Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:41 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31462 battles
  • 2,523
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

For one, they are not tanks. 

 

Second, arty is not supposed to be the damage dealer.

 

Third, you're bloody arty. You can affect the battle without putting yourself at risk or even using your other hand. You are already doing too much, be it stun or damage or what ever, for the amount of effort and risk you put in.



wobblybob #4 Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:02 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 65872 battles
  • 599
  • [TNAC] TNAC
  • Member since:
    07-23-2011

Image result for game of thrones its is known gif

WG balance department not have even the slightest clue.

This is also known.

Simply don't play tanks that aren't meant to be played. One day they may fix this. I think we may see  the first female President first.



JocMeister #5 Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:03 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22685 battles
  • 2,034
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015

Ahahahahahahhahahah!!!

 

 

Aaaaaahahahaha.

 

 



FizzlePopBerryTwist #6 Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23852 battles
  • 312
  • [FIM] FIM
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

https://imgur.com/a/8Q2l68U

Matchmaking. Again. How you are supposed to counter act with such a piss weak gun?

A: you dont. You drown yourself in the lake and just dont bother trying :B



Sfinski #7 Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:17 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31462 battles
  • 2,523
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostFizzlePopBerryTwist, on 15 September 2018 - 07:11 PM, said:

https://imgur.com/a/8Q2l68U

Matchmaking. Again. How you are supposed to counter act with such a piss weak gun?

A: you dont. You drown yourself in the lake and just dont bother trying :B

 

On both cases your team is going to the flank that has better chance of winning. Maybe learn to play proper tanks and where they should go?



Simeon85 #8 Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:34 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 1097 battles
  • 2,773
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013
It's arty who cares. 

Laiskamato #9 Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:38 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45527 battles
  • 355
  • [KYS] KYS
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View PostFizzlePopBerryTwist, on 15 September 2018 - 07:29 PM, said:

I got a few artillery pieces, american and russian i enjoy and french are nice for relocating... the turrets are very nice... yet... Batchan 155 55 is AWFUL.

 

If you do 183 on the side of a Löwe, you know you are fucked!

The average damage this artillery piece does (per shot) is wopping... 300... tops. NOT using the stock gun!.

The splash damage is nearly non existent... and the 30.000 XP enginge upgrade gives youuuuuu *drumrole* .... 30 more horsepower!**

**(and -3% firechance, because you know: 400 HP tanks without armor SO OFTEN die on fire and NOTTTT direct hits or splash.... WINK WINK ;;;;)

 

"oh you are just bad" - yeah? Then how about explaining this:

http://www.vbaddict....e_dealt&server=

 

Does 10% less damage then the artillery above!

 

40% if you take 212A for comparisson!!! THATS INSANE! Imagine any tank being 40% stronger/weaker then its counter part!

That's like - an Fv183 with 40% better ROF !! Imagine that! - or the other way around... if Badger had -40% rate of fire!

 

NOBODY would drive any of those tanks! At least not to unlock something...... yet you get kicked in the stomach EACH AND EVERY MATCH!

AND SO DOES YOUR TEAM! - I WISH I COULD SUPPORT MY TEAM PROPERLY! - YET WARGAMING DOES NOT WANT IT!

My freaking S-51 got 65% winrate at the time of typing this! - using the stock and not topgun! 27% better then my batchat! WOAH

 

AND THIS ... is not even speaking of the awful MM ontop of it!

Yeye MM is to blame, always, right? ..... well........

 

Last game: check the minimap guys....

https://i.imgur.com/GPou20n.jpg

We lost. Shocking, i know. Those are all i get. I guess the MM weight of this vehicle was set to 'retard' and left to die.

 

This artillery clearly was never reworked during all the crapartillery had to put up with.
It never received any buffs... it just got stripped of little it had... despite french artillery NEVER being the alpha whores to oneshot anything...

and WG forgot to replace it with........ something.

 

If your Tier 9 tank.... plays like Tier 8 or Tier 7......... you know you F'ed it up!

 

40% my friends... - and i'm certain you too can think of similar balancing issues.

 

Excellent candidate for Darwin award.

Do go play in traffic.



Orkbert #10 Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25401 battles
  • 1,657
  • Member since:
    08-29-2013

View PostFizzlePopBerryTwist, on 15 September 2018 - 05:29 PM, said:

 

My freaking S-51 got 65% winrate at the time of typing this!

 

And only 17 battles with it, sample size is way too small for the win rate to be of any significance. Get 150~200 battles with it and then it could be valid to make comparisons. (But just as easily it might not)

 

Also in your entire post I have missed any comments on the points in which the BatChat15555 is stronger than the other SPGs of its tier (apart from that it has a turret, which is quite an advantage so there have to be compensations already for that)


Edited by Orkbert, 15 September 2018 - 07:10 PM.


zlaja031 #11 Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:12 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7185 battles
  • 167
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012
Stop playing fap tanks. 

sgtYester #12 Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:19 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54046 battles
  • 1,623
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

so, what u clearly show..with proof is that all other arty are blatantly OP and deal WAY to much damage.

 

just today i got hit for 587 damage by a gw panther.   cause balance.

 

thank you for showing and prooving to us all that arty needs nerf to damage to be on the same line as bc arty.

 

or remove them altogether



Homer_J #13 Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28311 battles
  • 29,587
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
The 155 58 is worse.  The reload between shells in the clip is too short to relocate and too long to be of real use and it's still reloading when you need to get that critical first shot of the battle in.

WindSplitter1 #14 Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:50 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 15762 battles
  • 2,560
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View PostSfinski, on 15 September 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

Second, arty is not supposed to be the damage dealer.

 

Which are? Heavy Tanks? All classes have to bow down to their glorious armour?



Beltalowda #15 Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61728 battles
  • 738
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011

You won't get any sympathies in here, most people hate the arty class and want it removed completely from this game.

 

It is what it is.



zlaja031 #16 Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7185 battles
  • 167
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012

Block Quote

View PostFizzlePopBerryTwist, on 15 September 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

 

AND SO DOES YOUR TEAM! - I WISH I COULD SUPPORT MY TEAM PROPERLY! - YET WARGAMING DOES NOT WANT IT!

 

 

 Lol you can by playing some active class. 

 


Edited by zlaja031, 15 September 2018 - 08:04 PM.


Solstad1069 #17 Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:08 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 40845 battles
  • 3,174
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013
I have the tier 10 french arty and the tier 9 american is much better in damage.

sgtYester #18 Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:37 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54046 battles
  • 1,623
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

View PostSolstad1069, on 15 September 2018 - 08:08 PM, said:

I have the tier 10 french arty and the tier 9 american is much better in damage.

 

yes, thats cause op has proven..with proof!! that all arty are dealing to much damage

stokerel #19 Posted 15 September 2018 - 09:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10518 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    05-25-2012

OP:

Bwahahahahahahaaha

aaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ha

ha

ha

 

PS: the fact you have the ability to keep someone permatracked with your clip from the other side of the map is overpowered enough. Do you want to do 500 dmg per hit at the same time?



thehazattack1 #20 Posted 15 September 2018 - 09:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17427 battles
  • 62
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    01-26-2013
I honestly dont think anyone cares. (excluding you ofc)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users