FireflyDivision #1 Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:09 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24326 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE

See what I did there? heheh!! me so funny 

*cries

Anyway, where were we? 

Oh yeah...something about daki acting like he's the leader of the best clan... I don't wanna spoil anything, but I think it may actually be true!

Next... WG is coming with a new super duper alliance feature. It must be something very big, significant and great, seeing that they needed SEVEN YEARS to develop it! Will be a bigger hit than Despacito!

But before you jump on the hate train ("omg y so long??" ) , understand that there is a reason for the big delay. After all, WG also spent time on other things, such as beautiful subversions thingies...which...never made it in. What? Subversions? Yeah, remember that feature which was about to allow us to use gold for removing tanks from the enemy lineup??!!! :ohmy::ohmy: Yes, it's real. I hope nobody from the new crew reads this and gets ideas from this.

So. The alliance system... What can we expect from it?

I can start yelling some stuff no one cares about, or I can tell you about what others have said about it:

We know of a brewing love story between CR_RS (now 3PX) and another clan that no one shall guess (hint: there was minor discontent in that clan once CR_RS used a strategy involving, ehm..., tactical short-ranged base protection tactics)

"The delegate battles function is a delight. I can now establish a hegemony on the global map, with my alliance having wings in all timezones. CR_RS won't be able to escape my wrath" (the quote may be altered a little).

Not long later, some infidels players decided to leave his clan to establish a new clan, a clan where the 72 genders are finally respected and dont receive constant hate from the clan commander..  a clan where victory is achieved through professionalism/good atmpshere. Their attempt looks promising, and they have already achieved great victories in advances. In fact, some cool kids are already claiming that the #1 clan in WoT is no more, and a new power has risen. Is it true? Possibly. Is it confirmed? Not yet. There is a long way to go still. How will this clan perform in terms of Clan Wars? How will they react once they inevitably reach some "bad days"? Will we see FAME-level stability (ability to remain active and top for years), or will we see a rapid GO-IN style downfall (y u do dis?) ? 

One thing is sure, the coming CW season is going to be super interesting. Will these two clans fight against each other? Will other clans pick sides? 

Someone once said "creating a new top clan is an impossible task, unless it is done by people like majstora and b4nter" (okay the "b4nter" part may not have been part of the original statement). Well, now we have it. Let's see what happens next. 

Edited by FireflyDivision, 15 September 2018 - 07:11 PM.

FireflyDivision #2 Posted 15 September 2018 - 09:02 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24326 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE

http://forum.worldof...-13-14-09-2018/

Aslain's topic is also old. Why not close that too? :trollface:

Domstadtkerl #3 Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23914 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
Wtf. They now even try to remove all the evidences from a vivid clan scene? WG shows their understanding on how to handle their most engaged players once again.

Vergeltungswaffe_2 #4 Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:39 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 24579 battles

eastern european game developer totally [edited]up.

eastern european game developer.

eastern european.

i mean, who would have seen that coming lmao , because in every other economy theyre so gifted with their brilliant mindsets :D

Edited by Vergeltungswaffe_2, 16 September 2018 - 10:39 AM.

Otto_von_HEATmarck #5 Posted 16 September 2018 - 02:47 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37990 battles

"Please don't post in old discussions like this one! "

Mods trolling wargaming in fronline news...:teethhappy:

alienslive #6 Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:55 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 91942 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

Keyhand #7 Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:18 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 62762 battles
  • [FAME] FAME
The guy who closed FL is a clueless t wat tbh

Edited by Keyhand, 16 September 2018 - 04:19 PM.

FireflyDivision #8 Posted 17 September 2018 - 03:43 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24326 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
As frontline news is open again, I've sent a request for this topic to be closed.

Kampa1987 #9 Posted 17 September 2018 - 03:53 PM

• 570 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Hello. The topic was closed at the request of OP. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users