Wot dead,make it great again.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

jnykanen #1 Posted 15 September 2018 - 09:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 64986 battles
WOT has been gone bad  2015-2018, many good players have left wot and gone play games that wont penalise good players. many good tanks are nerfed after many noobs cry because they dont know how play against them.Also accuracy are total joke you can only hit targets and pen it if you are lucky enough(Rng).Maps are are too small for tier 6 up.Please can WG make this game great again for peoples who is still enjoy tank games.

Steve8066 #2 Posted 15 September 2018 - 09:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12878 battles
this version of WG cant, they are too set in their ways. The only way you will get big changes and the game run as it should be, is if they sell up.

MaxxyNL #3 Posted 15 September 2018 - 09:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11349 battles
And another WOT= dead topic. :facepalm:

TheJumpMaster #4 Posted 15 September 2018 - 09:53 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 48275 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postjnykanen, on 15 September 2018 - 10:20 PM, said:

WOT has been gone bad  2015-2018, many good players have left wot and gone play games that wont penalise good players. many good tanks are nerfed after many noobs cry because they dont know how play against them.Also accuracy are total joke you can only hit targets and pen it if you are lucky enough(Rng).Maps are are too small for tier 6 up.Please can WG make this game great again for peoples who is still enjoy tank games.

So why are you still playing

Steve8066 #5 Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12878 battles
WG basically admitted that they are getting worried, hence why they are trialling AI bots, and dont be so  naive to believe that its only for the 2 servers they mentioned.

Aikl #6 Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:17 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26003 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostSteve8066, on 15 September 2018 - 09:00 PM, said:

WG basically admitted that they are getting worried, hence why they are trialling AI bots, and dont be so  naive to believe that its only for the 2 servers they mentioned.

Crapped in the bed and get worried when it turns cold.

Jokes aside, where did they mention that? I don't doubt it, but it's kind of fun to watch Wargaming reveal stuff.

Steve8066 #7 Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12878 battles

View PostAikl, on 15 September 2018 - 11:17 PM, said:

Crapped in the bed and get worried when it turns cold.

Jokes aside, where did they mention that? I don't doubt it, but it's kind of fun to watch Wargaming reveal stuff.

why do you think they are adding bots? to make games better? yea right. The only reason you would need bots are if player numbers are too low. This game is losing players daily and its all down to WGs incompetence. Bots wont solve the current issues, only WG facing up to reality and fixing the problems will.

Aikl #8 Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26003 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostSteve8066, on 15 September 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

why do you think they are adding bots? to make games better? yea right. The only reason you would need bots are if player numbers are too low. This game is losing players daily and its all down to WGs incompetence. Bots wont solve the current issues, only WG facing up to reality and fixing the problems will.

I don't doubt Wargaming's incompetence, but they do have other reasons to add bots - the LATAM and AUS/NZ server in particular. 

Regardless, the writing's on the wall. It'll be too little and too late almost regardless of what they figure out.

BravelyRanAway #9 Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:40 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22997 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostSteve8066, on 15 September 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

And there's all them threads complaining about WG having bots in game already.:trollface:

All WG have to do to reverse some of the self-inflicted damage is to dump 3/5/7 as a main template.

cragarion #10 Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:44 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44572 battles

Best way to help WoT be great again is for all the wingers and whiners to quit,

then the real players who do proper bug reports and stuff instead of just winging and whining can get on making the game better,

and all the new players who check out the forums before joining a new game, wont see loads of negative threads about how the game is dying so decide not to even give it a try,

all you achieve by constantly whinging and whining in the forums is to put new players off,

the devs will take just as much notice of one thread about something as they will a million,

pissing the devs of by posting the same thing over and over again wont make them work any harder, in fact if they are anything like me they will turn round and say i was going to do that next, but  now it's on the bottom of my list of things to do.

Edited by cragarion, 15 September 2018 - 11:44 PM.

WilhelmII #11 Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:06 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33646 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

Not played for a while as I got a little pi$$ed of with all the nerfing either because of the crying going on or just that they want to encourage more buying of all things premium, that being said I played only 3 games tonight then quit, all 3 the team completely Lemminged to one side, in 2 of the battles I was the only one left, on the eerr wrong side so rather be alone I joined the back of the lemming train.

I was in my AT7 for all 3 got plenty of shots on sides of enemy tanks, but no penetrations at all????  I stopped counting the bounces???, I came out of all 3 battles in the red, this is the only Game in the 3, WOT, WoWP and WoWS where you can hit something and score nothing, so rather than get annoyed or frustrated I will go play  the other 2 and place my 141 tanks in moth balls , till this RNG or shall we just call it*edited*

Edited by NickMustaine, 16 September 2018 - 03:13 PM.
Inappropriate remarks

Anomoly #12 Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 41437 battles
  • [VLCI_] VLCI_

View PostWilhelmII, on 16 September 2018 - 12:06 AM, said:

Not played for a while as I got a little pi$$ed of with all the nerfing either because of the crying going on or just that they want to encourage more buying of all things premium, that being said I played only 3 games tonight then quit, all 3 the team completely Lemminged to one side, in 2 of the battles I was the only one left, on the eerr wrong side so rather be alone I joined the back of the lemming train.

I was in my AT7 for all 3 got plenty of shots on sides of enemy tanks, but no penetrations at all????  I stopped counting the bounces???, I came out of all 3 battles in the red, this is the only Game in the 3, WOT, WoWP and WoWS where you can hit something and score nothing, so rather than get annoyed or frustrated I will go play  the other 2 and place my 141 tanks in moth balls , till this RNG or shall we just call it "Bul$h^t is sorted, or not. 

Jep same for me, i returned this month and did about 600 battles. But the game is not in a good state, and totally not enjoyable so i will keep wot on a side until it improves.

View Postcragarion, on 15 September 2018 - 11:44 PM, said:

Best way to help WoT be great again is for all the wingers and whiners to quit,

then the real players who do proper bug reports and stuff instead of just winging and whining can get on making the game better,

and all the new players who check out the forums before joining a new game, wont see loads of negative threads about how the game is dying so decide not to even give it a try,

all you achieve by constantly whinging and whining in the forums is to put new players off,

the devs will take just as much notice of one thread about something as they will a million,

pissing the devs of by posting the same thing over and over again wont make them work any harder, in fact if they are anything like me they will turn round and say i was going to do that next, but  now it's on the bottom of my list of things to do.

So not true, do you even read your own post? the problems existed for years and they dont do anything about it. 

You live in another world dude. There are some changes they can make right now if they want, and they just refuse it.

I really tryed this month and i'm not a new player as you can see. 

We should make the whole forum here complain, thread after thread post after post. 

But hey, they won't listen. They keep making op Russian tanks, And keep creating new premium reskins of other tanks.

There are tanks that are so outdated right now that they aren't even competitive anymore. For example, is-4 e-100 and this is something that is going on FOR YEARS.

And then we have the arty problem. They are afraid to touch this problem, because they want to make everyone happy.

Well a company that wants to make everyone happy won't last, because you will get a crapbag that no one is happy with.

Edited by Anomoly, 16 September 2018 - 12:27 AM.

Balc0ra #13 Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:34 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67337 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postjnykanen, on 15 September 2018 - 09:20 PM, said:

many good tanks are nerfed after many noobs cry because they dont know how play against them.

Soo... you're saying the 268 V4 was fine the first time? 

NoobySkooby #14 Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:58 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 15019 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 16 September 2018 - 12:34 AM, said:

Soo... you're saying the 268 V4 was fine the first time? 

Maybe, maybe not, but ask yourself why the Defender is not on sale anymore and looks like never coming back, if they gave the IS6 the IS3's gun, and give it's armour a little buff here and there, would they need to release the Defender ever again?

They probably would anyway, but again everyone is hinting that WoT's is on its last legs, or thats the impression I get.

Balc0ra #15 Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:06 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67337 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostNoobySkooby, on 16 September 2018 - 12:58 AM, said:

They probably would anyway, but again everyone is hinting that WoT's is on its last legs, or thats the impression I get.

We had the same topics about the IS-3A when that first came around... then the meta shifted and it was trash suddenly. And now you hardly do see one. EU is the only server not to sell the Defender the last time, the others have. But at some point... even that won't be as strong anymore. And that's when I suspect they will def sell it regardless.  

But the Defender had one big issue it shared with other tier 8 HT's that came around the same time. Inc the Patriot and the VK 100.01 to name a few. It made other tier 8 HT's 100% useless. As they could not even pen their weakspot with AP... regardless of player skill. And the 268 4 more or less had the same thing. It's not because tomatoes could not counter it... but good or above average players had an equally as bad chance head on. And unlike the E3 you could leave sitting there, or leave to force it to follow you slowly into the open where you could counter it... this had the speed to chase you and keep up so you would not get the distance you needed to counter it. 

NoobySkooby #16 Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:17 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 15019 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 16 September 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:

We had the same topics about the IS-3A when that first came around... then the meta shifted and it was trash suddenly. And now you hardly do see one. EU is the only server not to sell the Defender the last time, the others have. But at some point... even that won't be as strong anymore. And that's when I suspect they will def sell it regardless.  

But the Defender had one big issue it shared with other tier 8 HT's that came around the same time. Inc the Patriot and the VK 100.01 to name a few. It made other tier 8 HT's 100% useless. As they could not even pen their weakspot with AP... regardless of player skill. And the 268 4 more or less had the same thing. It's not because tomatoes could not counter it... but good or above average players had an equally as bad chance head on. And unlike the E3 you could leave sitting there, or leave to force it to follow you slowly into the open where you could counter it... this had the speed to chase you and keep up so you would not get the distance you needed to counter it. 

With regards to W and the Defender you have it nailed spot on, only when it is next to useless, will they then put it up for sale, to be effective now it would at least need the gun depression of the 50 TP, which would mean a buff, buffing the defender?

Oh my word, imagine the tears:D

NickMustaine #17 Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:14 PM

• 222 battles
Hi guys,

I have to lock this thread due to non-constructive content. 

See you soon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users