• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

komarson2 #1 Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29226 battles
  • [NFURY] NFURY

HI.

I've posted a ticket about this but the thing I hate about ticket's is that it's always a monologue. Sure, you get to explain the problem. But after that, the administrators make their say and I have no way of developing a discussion with them.

recently I have completed a mission 15 for SPG for T55A vehicle. But without honors. At the game report screen, the game crashed. I restarted the game and I was so disappointed that the game did not acknowledge the completing of the mission 15. Luckily I have the game replay, which I have uploaded with the ticket.

And I have asked the WG to acknowledge the mission completion and to reward me with that (but simple completion, without honors).

For the first ticket I got the quick answer that I didn't complete with honors, so what am I complaining for. miscommunication, or the quick way out for the administrator...

I wrote the second ticket complaining about misunderstanding the first ticket. And I was answered that if the game crashed before tributes for the mission results, they can't do a thing. And that I should try again to complete the mission. Another easy way out for the administrators..

Here's the link to replay, so plz tell me what do you think.

reminder, mission 15 SPG: primary top xp + 2500 after stun damage ; secondary : 3.000 own damage

At the end of replay there's a stat window with all numbers...

http://wotreplays.eu...marson2-m53_m55

MeetriX #2 Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:55 AM

Major

• Player
  • 20717 battles
I think that if WG can't/won't do a thing we can double it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users