anyone else have bad experience with *edited* ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

wobblybob #21 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 67935 battles
  • [TNAC] TNAC

anyone else have bad experience with *edited* ?

Busengrapscher bei Prinzessin Leia: Chewbacca öffnet sein „Star Wars“-Album

#meetoo

Edited by Jahpero, 17 November 2018 - 04:30 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to naming.

Homer_J #22 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31407 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postsatarica, on 17 September 2018 - 05:27 PM, said:

chat mod on general chat idk if he have any other function in wg

if u see him on chat choose your words very carefully and this probable wont be enough :)

But if you see him then you are in general chat and you already made your big mistake.

NoobySkooby #23 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16116 battles
  • [S052] S052

View Postsatarica, on 16 September 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

i got 5 day ban today for using this exact words "do u guys feel brave after u get ban for stupid reasons"

only reason i see is that he dont understand english good enough and he put me in same category liek guys i was talking to.guys who was insulting this mod just to get ban.he warned me and i aksed him why.he just copy pasted my sentence and noone on chat was not sure why he is warning me ppl was actually laughing at this situation.later another guy wished cancer to wg and i told him that cancer talk is pathetic and he shoudl stop doing this and after that i just got 5 day ban.

if thsi ban is not lifted before it ends im out of thsi game after 8 years.victim of uneducated staff in this case u obviously dont care much about your customers when u let guy like thsi to moderate chat.i remeber when we had decent mods like cDa even BBV was fine maybe harsh but u never ended up baned for no reason,but this is rly unacceptable who knows we might get baned for bad english too by bad english speakers :)

so until i find word good enough to replace word "stupid" i must restrain from using it :)

Who or what is *edited*  ?

I thought it was another skinned tank:D

Edited by Jahpero, 17 November 2018 - 04:32 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to naming.

SaintMaddenus #24 Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:51 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 36768 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
General chat is an awful place just avoid it   and come back after the stupid ban.  

BaDToaD64 #25 Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10026 battles

The guy banned a friend of mine for a week today for asking "Can someone tell me what % an arty crew needs to be to hit sh1t" After he was banned someone apparently asked why. They didn't get an answer. The guy is obviously totally unsuitable for moderator material.

Edited by BaDToaD64, 30 September 2018 - 09:29 PM.

monthey_ #26 Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38820 battles
  • [MAROC] MAROC
Communicating through general chat is like wading through an 8-year-old sceptic tank that never had a day of cleaning. Avoid going there next time, pure waste of your time mate.

Oliontti #27 Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16040 battles
  • [-FTR-] -FTR-
*edited*  

Edited by Jahpero, 17 November 2018 - 03:34 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

malachi6 #28 Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:16 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50920 battles

You know, I think a lot of things and people are stupid.  I have the self-control not to call them stupid.  Especially if they are in a position to sanction me about it.  Try questioning the lineage of a police officer.  It really does not end well.  See that pub bouncer?  Tell him he is a fat slob and enjoy your free flying lesson.

Hiding behind the internet should not be a reason to lose self-control.

cragarion #29 Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:27 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44832 battles

View Postsatarica, on 16 September 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

i got 5 day ban today for using this exact words "do u guys feel brave after u get ban for stupid reasons"

only reason i see is that he dont understand english good enough and he put me in same category liek guys i was talking to.guys who was insulting this mod just to get ban.he warned me and i aksed him why.he just copy pasted my sentence and noone on chat was not sure why he is warning me ppl was actually laughing at this situation.later another guy wished cancer to wg and i told him that cancer talk is pathetic and he shoudl stop doing this and after that i just got 5 day ban.

if thsi ban is not lifted before it ends im out of thsi game after 8 years.victim of uneducated staff in this case u obviously dont care much about your customers when u let guy like thsi to moderate chat.i remeber when we had decent mods like cDa even BBV was fine maybe harsh but u never ended up baned for no reason,but this is rly unacceptable who knows we might get baned for bad english too by bad english speakers :)

so until i find word good enough to replace word "stupid" i must restrain from using it :)

Before you complain about someone's English run a spell check over what you wrote you have 16 spelling and grammar mistakes in 6 lines of chat,

Send in an appeal ticket to support with the time and date this happened, you should get an apology and the ban lifted if it was an actual misunderstanding. 

this happened to me before, i immediately complained to support stating that i was explaining to someone not to do something as it could get them banned, and was misunderstood by the mod,

they checked the chat logs saw that i was in fact helping keep chat clean and was wrongly banned, i not only got an apology and my ban lifted i was also compensated with gold,

off course i was courteous and polite and never created threads complaining about it in the forums.

Dorander #30 Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:56 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20369 battles

You know those games where you can run around with different melee weapons to smack down opponents and one of the weapontypes is a large hammer and it inevitably ends up with a move where you wildly spin the hammer around hitting everyone around you? General chatbans work like that. Whether you never go in there at all or just keep quiet once that hammer starts spinning, just make sure that when you see it go off your name is not on the screen. 

Even better idea is to do what I did and install a mod that hides General chat completely. Mine's from Aslain's pack but there might be a standalone one out there if you don't want to deal with the mod package.

Balc0ra #31 Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 70162 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostOliontti, on 16 November 2018 - 09:12 PM, said:

*edited*  

I see why you got a ban at least. Stop using general chat. Problem solved. 

Homer_J #32 Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31407 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcragarion, on 16 November 2018 - 09:27 PM, said:

Before you complain about someone's English run a spell check over what you wrote 

Took you two months to mark his work, were you my English teacher?

cragarion #33 Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:12 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44832 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 16 November 2018 - 10:06 PM, said:

Took you two months to mark his work, were you my English teacher?

Blame the person opening a dead thread not me,

i replied to a thread at the top of the first page of the forum,

when i reply to threads on the first page i don't bother checking the date it was originally posted.

Edited by cragarion, 16 November 2018 - 10:12 PM.

Jahpero #34 Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:25 PM

• 10774 battles
  • [N00T] N00T

Hello everyone, 

I locked this thread due to being a discussion related to moderation and sanctions.

Block Quote

Do not include Wargaming staff names in your thread’s title

• For any important or urgent matter, you should contact our Customer Support directly

Thank you for your understanding.
Jahpero

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users