Jump to content


Equipment Help

E75 E100 Equipment

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Dava_117 #1 Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:14 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20204 battles
  • 3,634
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

Hello guys.

I once more need your help.

Yesterday I finally unlocked the E75. Free exped tracks and have 2/3 of the free exp for the top turret. With 75% crew and  Tiger2 turret feels quite bad, but I expect it to became better and better as soon as crew get trained and modules unlocked.

 

I heard many time that E75 is a solid HT, so I think I will keep it (heck I kept Tiger2 too!) so I would like to equip it to maximize it's strenght. I equipped both Tiger1 and Tiger 2 with vent, optics and rammer because they rely mainly on DPM and view range, but I don't know if it still the case for E75. It's better to change optics with Vstab? 

 

Similar reasoning for E100. I will surely buy it because I liked it on test server, where I used Vent, rammer and Vstab. But was thinking if a SH spall liner could be a valuable option instead of vent, to better resist the HE spamming and most easily out trade Type5s.

 

What do you suggest?

 

Thank you in advance!

:)


Edited by Dava_117, 20 September 2018 - 12:15 PM.


tank276 #2 Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 50498 battles
  • 582
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

I usually use vertical stab, rammer and vents on heavies, but it is a matter of personal preference.

I find better vision on heavies still useful but not so much as on mediums.

Optics is also valid, but if I were to use it I would take stabs, rammer and optics and would drop the vents.

Cheers



Hammerhead20 #3 Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:18 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25370 battles
  • 1,833
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

I mostly use Rammer, Gun-Laying Drive and Ventilation on my HT's.

 

Not sure is this a right choise, but most HT's have guns with really poor aiming time (for example - USSR tanks).

 

Also, HT's are slow, so I prefer GLD a bit more instead of Vert.Stab. or Coated Optics.


Edited by Hammerhead20, 20 September 2018 - 01:19 PM.


Isharial #4 Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:19 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 20431 battles
  • 2,404
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

my M4 51 is the only T9 heavy Ive played but I run optics, rammer, stab on that.. works well enough but I wonder how effective it would be on an E75.. if at all.. 

 

id probably run vents on that as its rather slow and any little boost to mobility would help it? perhaps even running it with fuel over food?



arthurwellsley #5 Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:43 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 52128 battles
  • 3,182
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

Vstab should always be the first choice for any tank that could mount it. After all aiming faster and thus hitting more is the paramount advantage of equipment.

 

Rammer is usually second choice because being able to out re-load an enemy and thus win an engagement is important, as is more shoots fired over a match = more damage done = more experience gained = more chance to win, so who does not want to hit more, and shot more.

 

For the e75 the third piece of equipment is more down to choice and crew perks.

 

If the crew is below 100% then the advantage given by Vents will be substantial, and thus this becomes the obvious third choice for a poor perk crew.

 

If you had a 100% crew and say three perks then optics, because end game being able to spot stuff for yourself is useful for an e75 which has decent accuracy over distance, especially if it can out spot something like an IS3 or T10 when they are separated by alot of distance and each team has few tanks alive end game.

 

There are plenty of old experiments dating back to 2012 proving vStab is always better than GLD on any tank that can mount vStab. Here are a couple of more recent examples including graphs;

https://youtu.be/dVsTHBcW6Ww

https://youtu.be/x23QPZKw8Jc = "it's always vStab"



Dava_117 #6 Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:43 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20204 battles
  • 3,634
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Postarthurwellsley, on 20 September 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

Vstab should always be the first choice for any tank that could mount it. After all aiming faster and thus hitting more is the paramount advantage of equipment.

 

Rammer is usually second choice because being able to out re-load an enemy and thus win an engagement is important, as is more shoots fired over a match = more damage done = more experience gained = more chance to win, so who does not want to hit more, and shot more.

 

For the e75 the third piece of equipment is more down to choice and crew perks.

 

If the crew is below 100% then the advantage given by Vents will be substantial, and thus this becomes the obvious third choice for a poor perk crew.

 

If you had a 100% crew and say three perks then optics, because end game being able to spot stuff for yourself is useful for an e75 which has decent accuracy over distance, especially if it can out spot something like an IS3 or T10 when they are separated by alot of distance and each team has few tanks alive end game.

 

There are plenty of old experiments dating back to 2012 proving vStab is always better than GLD on any tank that can mount vStab. Here are a couple of more recent examples including graphs;

https://youtu.be/dVsTHBcW6Ww

https://youtu.be/x23QPZKw8Jc = "it's always vStab"

 

Guess I will mount Vents over optics then. I used optics over Vstab on Tiger2 to maximize the VR advantage, being paperish and slow, as the gun stat were already good (for my standard at least). But I had the feeling E75 was more conventional. 

Thank you for the extended answer. :)


Edited by Dava_117, 20 September 2018 - 02:43 PM.


BR33K1_PAWAH #7 Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 3597 battles
  • 547
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

Heavy spall liner became a decent choice of equipment in current meta.

I would say try it and then decide - keep it or switch to vent instead.



Dava_117 #8 Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:52 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20204 battles
  • 3,634
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 20 September 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

Heavy spall liner became a decent choice of equipment in current meta.

I would say try it and then decide - keep it or switch to vent instead.

 

agree. I use it in KV-4 and ST-I and it helps a lot. Will try it on E100, probably. :)

Simeon85 #9 Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:57 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 1097 battles
  • 3,599
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

I use optics on my E75 but also use food. (obviously with rammer and v-stab)

 

Food is better for all round improvement than vents.  Also if you get food on discount you can get 60 chocolates for the price of one class 3 vents. 

 

I am using optics these days on pretty much all heavies due to how campy the game is and how many dug in TD positions there are and OP HD bushes. 

 

Pretty much optics on every tank unless it's got terrible gun handling -> STB-1, or it's got enough base view range that you can use vents + food + view range skills to still get it up to like 480-90 -> i.e Fatton. 

 

IMO E75 is agile enough, aims fast enough and is accurate enough that you don't need the benefits of vents. 



Dava_117 #10 Posted 20 September 2018 - 03:09 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20204 battles
  • 3,634
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostSimeon85, on 20 September 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

I use optics on my E75 but also use food. (obviously with rammer and v-stab)

 

Food is better for all round improvement than vents.  Also if you get food on discount you can get 60 chocolates for the price of one class 3 vents. 

 

I am using optics these days on pretty much all heavies due to how campy the game is and how many dug in TD positions there are and OP HD bushes. 

 

Pretty much optics on every tank unless it's got terrible gun handling -> STB-1, or it's got enough base view range that you can use vents + food + view range skills to still get it up to like 480-90 -> i.e Fatton. 

 

IMO E75 is agile enough, aims fast enough and is accurate enough that you don't need the benefits of vents. 

 

Well, being F2P I use the 3 standard consumable in my tanks (frist aid kit, fire exst. and repair kit) but being the second person suggesting optics over vents, I will probably go for vents untill I got 2 skills and then swap to optics.

Thank you. :)


Edited by Dava_117, 20 September 2018 - 03:09 PM.






Also tagged with E75, E100, Equipment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users