Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19348 battles
  • [HAJO] HAJO

- MM delete template
- RNG down to 10%
- Overall Balance (overall Nerv)
- Bugfixing
- Stop that Content crushing. Less content and more quality.

- Stop the "press 2 for skill" 

- maps (bushes size everything)

Edited by Jamboleya, 25 September 2018 - 06:26 AM.

forrest_dumb #62 Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:00 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 22019 battles
  • [DEPAC] DEPAC

View Posttruoste, on 24 September 2018 - 10:23 PM, said:

1. Option to play without arties. You can even monetize that and allow only premium account owners to play without them. Can you handle all that money?

Geez you are a genius ... i would even pay double for a premiumaccount to have this option.

Its not that I hate this class and everyone who plays it, but I feel like its more annoying than a useful tactical part of the game.

I know how to deal with it, but a game which you are enjoy to play shouldnt have this kind of very annoying elements, which does nothing useful beside ruining the fun and getting on your nerves.

Alternatively limiting them to 1 per side would be also fine, because it would prevent double track and double stun in your lighttanks, which get you killed 100% of the time and they dont even have to hit you to do that.

View Posttruoste, on 24 September 2018 - 10:23 PM, said:

2. 3-5-7 need to go/needs to be revised. Being constant bottom tier is not all that much especially when you have to constantly compensate for top tiers that barely manage to think and breathe at the same time. 

4. Make all ammo cost the same and have some advantages and some drawbacks instead of more expensive being just better. Take a look at WoWs for some inspiration.

5. Re-introduce weakpoints and remove Japanese derps

6. Stop making bobjects and calling them balanced. Sure it may be good for short term profits but that kind of decisions sort of destroy the game play. 

Bonus:  Remove Paris, please (or let arties play 15vs15 games there) 

View PostJamboleya, on 25 September 2018 - 06:24 AM, said:

- MM delete template
- RNG down to 10%
- Bugfixing
- Stop that Content crushing. Less content and more quality.

- Stop the "press 2 for skill" 

- maps (bushes size everything)

2nd all this.

in addition:

- make a gunner skill which is called "penetration boost" like in Blitz, which prevents low rolls on penetration - no more 201 pen-rolls on Leopard 1

- break up corridor maps like mountain pass - there is simply no room to work, especially for bottomtiers in a 3-5-7 when the 3 close the 3 corridors

- make the interface userfriendly again, this new mission screen is confusing as heck

- rebalance forgotten tanks like the black prince, which got even forgotten during the british heavy rework...

- rebalance the even more forgotten t-34-2

- rework the KV-85 and give it at least 5° gundepression with the small gun

- recheck the 430-II, it was a somewhat baddish T-54 before and obsolete after the T-54 turret buff - now its just a disgusting unflexible pta

- do something to the leopard 1, you have done the 430u and your matchmaker thinks it is a good match against a leopard on ensk

- take a look at your new personal missions - its a bad idea to force the players to have a lot of different tanks from different nations

I think i covered the biggest issues.

Dont get me wrong - I simply love this game and the whole concept behind it. I just cant stand all this annoying problems, which seem to get ignored for a long time.

_Alter_Sack #63 Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:25 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 34249 battles
  • [NEED] NEED

WG should create a „Player Council“, based on elected Players of the best 3-5% of the playerbase. Together with them WG should develop this game further.

_Alter_Sack #64 Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:35 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 34249 battles
  • [NEED] NEED

View PostGrand_Moff_Tano, on 25 September 2018 - 08:27 AM, said:

[...]

Player councils would make sense, if World of Tanks was an MMORPG.

Call it like you will, player-council, player-board., whatever.

Simeon85 #65 Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:38 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 1141 battles

Having no discussion makes the thread pointless, it then becomes like a load of children sending their letters to santa. 

Bad ideas shouldn't be sent to WG and there already several in this thread.

And sending them a giant mess of 100s of ideas is stupid, it basically gives them an excuse for them to say you have no idea what you want and they continue to ignore us. You should have a discussion thread that drills down to some good and key points, but that would probably require WG community staff involvement and good moderation, so neither of those would be likely to happen.

Best idea is basically a player's council because that is where you could form a proper list, a select bunch of experienced and knowledgeable players coming together to form coherent and well thought ideas that WG could actually use.  But again this is EU, we generally get ignored, we don't even have a super tester programme. 

O2_5ucks #66 Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:59 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10356 battles
  • [UNSER] UNSER
Waffenträger auf E100 buy for bonds (14k)

Grand_Moff_Tano #67 Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:00 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1776 battles

View PostO2_5ucks, on 25 September 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

Waffenträger auf E100 buy for bonds (14k)

Tier 10 Premium tanks purchasable only with War Bonds would be sweet

Edited by Grand_Moff_Tano, 25 September 2018 - 09:00 AM.

Bracciano_gatto #68 Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:20 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2906 battles

Transfer accounts between servers.

That would be nice !

hazattack #69 Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19031 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
I don’t care about the consumables or ammo. Just please balence maps like fjords, Ruinberg and remove Paris Minsk.

Thanks.

Edited by thehazattack1, 25 September 2018 - 09:27 AM.

forrest_dumb #70 Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:30 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 22019 battles
  • [DEPAC] DEPAC

View PostSimeon85, on 25 September 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

Having no discussion makes the thread pointless, it then becomes like a load of children sending their letters to santa. 

And sending them a giant mess of 100s of ideas is stupid, it basically gives them an excuse for them to say you have no idea what you want and they continue to ignore us. You should have a discussion thread that drills down to some good and key points, but that would probably require WG community staff involvement and good moderation, so neither of those would be likely to happen.

Best idea is basically a player's council because that is where you could form a proper list, a select bunch of experienced and knowledgeable players coming together to form coherent and well thought ideas that WG could actually use.  But again this is EU, we generally get ignored, we don't even have a super tester programme.

This depends on how WG is analyzing this Feedback.

They simply have to check back the rating of the player, which suggest some things.

If the rating shows, that this person have no idea how this game works, than you can be sure his ideas are probably scrap.

Rati_Festa #71 Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:01 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 49078 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostSimeon85, on 25 September 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

Although the Santa analogy is amusing it's slightly off target. Santa has a one to one relationship with the kids ie not all the kids get everything on everyones list. In theory WG could collate the list and check which have been mentioned multiple times and then review those.

I agree though just getting everyone to put ideas into one pot isn't a great way of gathering feedback on the game. They should at least try to get the "ideas" split into fixes and improvements. I personally would like them to focus on fixes to be honest, especially around MM and T10 meta which are both rather large complex issues that hopefully WG have started to make some progress on.

Adding more tank/tank lines in its current state imo isn't a great idea, the proverbial glitter on the turd analogy fits this. WG need to address the 3 big issues MM, Arty and T10 meta once they have started to get those biggies resolved then start adding new content. If they need to add content short tem they should be focusing on maps as they can be adapted without as much potential negative feedback ( crapstorm ) than tanks/tank lines. Improving the  quality of the new maps ( and getting rid of the bad ones ) can also alleviate some of the silly armour meta, as open maps mean flanking and tactical play. Unfortunately though making large open maps encourages arty play and this is a juggling act now for WG that they need to deal with asap.

Edited by Rati_Festa, 25 September 2018 - 11:03 AM.

Jumping_TurtIe #72 Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6416 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I am easy to please, so just a few minor changes/fixes from me :

1 - fix the no sound on hit bug

2 - fix the chat

3 - do something about mapping spammers

4 - put the spotted/not spotted/never spotted light bulbs from xvm in the vanilla game

5 - put the auto change crew into the vanilla game

6- reduce arty to max 2 but rather 1 a battle

7 - when and if frontline returns do not add arty to that. With the perk we do not need any more arty in it and it gives something to the people who want to play without it for a change. And with point 6 I think this will be bareable.

8 - rework or add some equipment. Everybody is using the same 4 options, we need more options so people have to make choices. If you make for instance the spallliner massivly better against arty (stun and damage reduce) people might want to use it.

thats about it. small changes I know, but I still like the game so do not need massive changes.

fighting_falcon93 #73 Posted 25 September 2018 - 12:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32560 battles

I'm going to make 1 post about why I decided to make this thread a suggestions only thread, and I'm not going to discuss it any further, since that's not the point of this thread. I'm still hoping that WG can clean up this thread, because as it stands right now, a large portion of the posts here are just completely pointless posts that bring nothing to the subject at all. These posts will just make the thread longer to compile.

Putting local rules in a thread is allowed, and has already been used in other threads on this forum. Neither should it be considered censoring, because I've not stopped anyone from creating their own thread and discuss whatever they want. But if you come into this thread, you should follow the rules in this thread. Shouldn't be so difficult to understand for an adult.

Now let's look at what has become of this thread during the last 2-3 pages. Instead of a thread that focuses purely on what players want, it's now a pointless ping-pong discussion. It seems that multiple people here think that they need to verify other peoples opinions as some sort of quality check before it can be sent to WG. I'm pretty sure that WG can decide for themselves what they want in the game and whatnot. Thus, discussing other peoples suggestions will just derail the thread and turn it into a 100 page mess. I know, because I've seen it multiple times before.

I find it very sad and off-putting that the ones that actually want to be constructive on this forum, and contribute with suggestions for this games development and future, has to endure the same old trolls that just comes into each and every thread they dislike, and turn it into a mess. Especially when this forum is the only way of communication between players and WG.

Let me finish this reply with making it clear once again:

This thread does not need any discussion, because WG will decide themselves what suggestions they like and not.

Daxeno #74 Posted 25 September 2018 - 12:47 PM

• 130 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

Thread cleaned. Please avoid non constructive, off-topic conflicts. Thank you.

Daxeno

fighting_falcon93 #75 Posted 25 September 2018 - 12:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32560 battles

View PostNazgarth, on 25 September 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

It doesn't gather -any- idea of what the community wants

This thread gathers what the community wants perfectly, because with these rules everyone is welcome to leave their feedback, without certain people devaluating them just because they have worse stats or another opinion. We actaully need more of these threads in the future, so that every player can get their voice heard. It seems you're completely unable to understand the point that WG doesn't need your "quality check", they can decide themselves if they like or dislike a suggestion, and they might even get inspired for other solutions. Your idea of creating one short list representing what everyone agrees on is impossible because each and every player has different opinons, and that's why any thread following your concept of "discussion" will always result in a derailed thread without end.

Now please go post somewhere else if you're not going to contribute with your own wishlist.

View PostDaxeno, on 25 September 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

Thread cleaned. Please avoid non constructive, off-topic conflicts. Thank you.

Daxeno

Thank you very much Daxeno :great:

Edited by fighting_falcon93, 25 September 2018 - 12:50 PM.

WoW276 #76 Posted 25 September 2018 - 12:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16740 battles
Instead of removing artillery, why not add some crew perks which would decrease "HE" damage or stun? I think it's the easies way to make both sides pleased, the fans of arty and the haters.

Edited by WoW276, 25 September 2018 - 12:55 PM.

Nazgarth #77 Posted 25 September 2018 - 12:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28472 battles

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 25 September 2018 - 12:50 PM, said:

This thread gathers what the community wants perfectly, because with these rules everyone is welcome to leave their feedback, without certain people devaluating them just because they have worse stats or another opinion. We actaully need more of these threads in the future, so that every player can get their voice heard. It seems you're completely unable to understand the point that WG doesn't need your "quality check", they can decide themselves if they like or dislike a suggestion, and they might even get inspired for other solutions. Your idea of creating one short list representing what everyone agrees on is impossible because each and every player has different opinons, and that's why any thread following your concept of "discussion" will always result in a derailed thread without end.

Now please go post somewhere else if you're not going to contribute with your own wishlist.

Thank you very much Daxeno :great:

My idea was to have an open and healthy discussion, that's all, not compiling a defacto list or anything. But why you decided to take the actions you did, only you know for sure. I voiced an opinion that a discussion would be better and you couldn't even explain why you chose this format, so I was silenced. Again despite how many of you claim it I never dictated or demanded anything, please quote what I said if you interpreted it as dictating or demanding.

You'll notice my wish list is already on this thread, post 54 currently, pending over zealous moderation of course.

EDIT: post 54 censored despite the fact it conformed to thread rules. Don't have the wrong opinion guys or the SJWs will silence you.

Edited by Nazgarth, 25 September 2018 - 03:01 PM.

limso #78 Posted 25 September 2018 - 01:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31930 battles
  • [SAB4N] SAB4N

Hello!

I wish WG makes a limit for premium ammo load out.

Maximum premium ammo load out in tier x tanks should be 6 rounds (6 because of auto loader vehicles)

I hope they remove it completely from the game but at least make a limit so people wont spam it and shoot at anyone anywhere! Its the biggest reason i play this game less and less and therefore i don´t buy premium accounts anymore!

Fighto #79 Posted 25 September 2018 - 01:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38032 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Look at limiting low win rate players likes sub 46% get in to the MM . It's a joke that one bot can ruin an entire game for 14 other people. CO-OP mode in WOWS takes a lot of sub standard players out of random and ranked battles maybe time to add something like this to WOT.

Grand_Moff_Tano #80 Posted 25 September 2018 - 01:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1776 battles

Readjustment of the German Tech Tree:

Medium Line:

Tier VI: Panther

Tier VII: Panther II

Tier VIII: E-50 Ausf. A

Tier IX: E-50 Ausf. G

Tier X: E-50 Ausf. M

Heavy Tank #1

Tier VI: Tiger I

Tier VII: Tiger II

Tier VIII: E-75

Tier IX: E-100

Tier X: Fake E-100 Tiger-Maus

Heavy Tank #2

Tier VI: Tiger P

Tier VII: VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A

Tier VIII: VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. B

Tier IX: N/A (don't know :P )

Tier X: Pzkpfw VII

VK 30.01P, VK 36.01 (H) and VK.30.02M likely transferred to premium tanks.

Also tagged with 2019, wishlist, development

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users