• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HGreg97 #1 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19919 battles
  • [4SALE] 4SALE

Dear Wargaming,

First of all, my case is not a complaint. I just did not find another method to share my ideas with the support. I hope it is not a problem.

My aim with this post is to enhance the game and improve gameplay.

Everyone playing this game since 2011 obviously found himself in an awkward situation, when in the beginning, everyone going randomly whereever they would like to, and this causes rams and collisions too with HP loss. I think with a simple improvement this problem could be solved.

My idea is that when matchmaking made and map is choosen, in the 30 seconds when players wait for the battle start, they should have a chance to place their tanks into direct spawn points or zones. For example, there are yellow colored free mini circles or mini zones players can choose, then its not free anyomre, green for the actual player and red for the team, meaning that it is reserved, and after this game and battlefield loads in. People with better computer will have advance, but its not that important for other players to be competitive in (i think). So when showing the map overview with the 2 team, in the middle map players can choose spawn points, or go forward with a "next" button and then they will be placed randomly to the free spots.

The spawn point selection would be avialable until the last 5 or 10 seconds of the countdown then all remaining players, also who did not choose spawn points would be placed in the battlefield.

This method would be able to enhance platoons too. The players would be able to spawn next to each other, so they can head to the desired point side by side.

In Stronghold or Clan War, the leader would have a chance to place the players to be tactically eligible.

I hope you will take this idea to consider, I do not see possibility of cheat/hack with is ugrapade.

With best regards, 
Gergely Hunyady
HGreg97

Edited by HGreg97, 27 September 2018 - 11:15 AM.

Nethraniel #2 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:24 AM

Major

• Player
  • 14535 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

First, you could try this one: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/685760-world-of-tanks-2019-community-development-wishlist/

Second, while I see some benefits in organized play (aka Team Battles and CW/SH), in randoms, this will probably lead to a lot of additional grief and toxicity, because players steal each other the preferred spawn slots.

Especially, with the advantage, that players with fast loading times have, this will really upset a lot of players in random. I can already see the whine-posts, that will inevitably pop up several times a day, because some player did not get the spawn he wanted.

HGreg97 #3 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19919 battles
  • [4SALE] 4SALE

View PostNethraniel, on 27 September 2018 - 11:24 AM, said:

First, you could try this one: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/685760-world-of-tanks-2019-community-development-wishlist/

Second, while I see some benefits in organized play (aka Team Battles and CW/SH), in randoms, this will probably lead to a lot of additional grief and toxicity, because players steal each other the preferred spawn slots.

Especially, with the advantage, that players with fast loading times have, this will really upset a lot of players in random. I can already see the whine-posts, that will inevitably pop up several times a day, because some player did not get the spawn he wanted.

Hy Nethraniel,

Thank you for your response. Yes, there will be a race for the best positions, this should be tested, then based on experience, should be able to turn on/off like other modes or just inculded in (as you said) organized battles.

Also tagged with matchmaking, spawn, topic, countdown, improvement, selection

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users