Cearn AX Buff Ammo Capacity AX Discuss

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Killer_SRB #1 Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2395 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

In my opinion they should increase the ammo capacity of the Carn AX a lot, its an extremely fast firing single shooter, I've run out of APs 80% of the battes i played and needed to fire gold  which drastically decreases the end profit.. plus its the lowest alpha gun out of all t8 tanks... Here are the stats compared to other t8 tanks with "low alpha" guns: 

Potential dmg(number of shells * dmg):
-Cearn AX               11500
-AMX M4 Liberte   18000
-FCM 50t                 21840
-Lowe                       25600
-AMX CDC               21600
-Patriot                     16800
-Crysler GF              32000 lol
-AMX 65t                 16000
.etc. you get the point, in the best case it has like 30-50% less potential dmg, and in some cases more than 2 times less..
Even the regular Cearn(that was already known for having small amount of shells has 14000)

I think that increasing the shell capacity will make the tank a lot more enjoyable to play without changing any other characteristics of the tank and making it OP(and we dont want that, its fine as it is imo, it has both strengths and weaknesses) especially in those longer games( and t10 games with a more HP per team, and in which you get thrown a lot because t8mm isnt the best atm) you could blind fire more, try some risky shots, keep tracking more people...etc without having to 'dip' in your gold shell reserve, thus increase your profit, and as it is a premium tank, thats one of the more important aspects.

Here's some of my constructive criticism, i made some points i think are fair, i didnt just write "stupid wg" or something like that, without giving my reason behind those words. I really like the game and i want it to last as long as it can :)
Feel free to agree or disagree with me, im im here to discuss

Would you change anything else on the tank?

VarzA #2 Posted 15 October 2018 - 07:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22761 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

They did this to a lot of t8 premiums that come from marathons.

T25 Pilot also has low ammo capacity, T-44-100 also had a low count before it was buffed to ungodly levels.

I just took out the gold rounds from mine, and kept just 4 HE.

BR33K1_PAWAH #3 Posted 15 October 2018 - 07:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4306 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Im too bad to worry about running out of ammo  :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users