Jump to content


son güncellemeler hakkında ne düşünüyor sunuz

güncellemeler

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

q0000 #1 Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20587 battles
  • 1
  • [ARGO_] ARGO_
  • Member since:
    02-19-2014

oyun hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz...

son güncellemelerden sonra artık oyun tat vermiyor..

sanırım bu oyunu pc mden sileceğim, her oyun gibi bu oyunda affedirsiniz bokunu çıkardı işin.

size iyi eğlenceler dilerim her ne kadar eğleniyorsanız artık....



Pansenmann #2 Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:04 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34795 battles
  • 12,921
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

what he said?
 


Edited by Pansenmann, 28 September 2018 - 12:05 AM.


Jigabachi #3 Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:05 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,986
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
Wrong kebab. This is English kebab.

Pansenmann #4 Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:08 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34795 battles
  • 12,921
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 28 September 2018 - 12:05 AM, said:

Wrong kebab. This is 'English kebab'.

 

yuck! you can't eat that.

only ''Berlin Döner'' is edible (when it's done right)



Jigabachi #5 Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:06 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,986
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostPansenmann, on 28 September 2018 - 12:08 AM, said:

yuck! you can't eat that.

only ''Berlin Döner'' is edible (when it's done right)

It's a fluffy bun, a few vegetables, grilled meat and a bit of sauce. You can't do too much wrong.

Ironically, in my area it's a little (but good) German "Würstchenbude" which makes the best Döner. 



Killer711 #6 Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:15 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2992 battles
  • 310
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    06-06-2012

View Postq0000, on 27 September 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

oyun hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz...

son güncellemelerden sonra artık oyun tat vermiyor..

sanırım bu oyunu pc mden sileceğim, her oyun gibi bu oyunda affedirsiniz bokunu çıkardı işin.

size iyi eğlenceler dilerim her ne kadar eğleniyorsanız artık....

 

Mmm, yes, I see your point.. very interesting.

Nethraniel #7 Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:01 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13535 battles
  • 2,239
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 28 September 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:

It's a fluffy bun, a few vegetables, grilled meat and a bit of sauce. You can't do too much wrong.

Ironically, in my area it's a little (but good) German "Würstchenbude" which makes the best Döner.

 

Oh, in my opinion you can do a lot wrong. The used flat bread has to be the right one, the meat should not be too fatty and crispy, the sauces can be made really meh, and best vegetables/salad mixes contain fresh parley and coriander.

FluffyRedFox #8 Posted 30 September 2018 - 03:43 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 24136 battles
  • 8,822
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012
Bjvhcfhhjcbgjv vhjgfhgdfds\dsuj;mn nb hfxhvkbjh vb hkvtcvhfxetx nb b jgchtcngvjtchfxhrxgdzb n,mni utctrx5vhg gfzvv blknjgdzvgb. 

leggasiini #9 Posted 30 September 2018 - 03:59 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 15391 battles
  • 6,254
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

View PostFluffyRedFox, on 30 September 2018 - 04:43 PM, said:

Bjvhcfhhjcbgjv vhjgfhgdfds\dsuj;mn nb hfxhvkbjh vb hkvtcvhfxetx nb b jgchtcngvjtchfxhrxgdzb n,mni utctrx5vhg gfzvv blknjgdzvgb. 

 

fsfdsfsdfdsfdsf fsdfsdfds nbfsdbfdsbdsf?

FluffyRedFox #10 Posted 30 September 2018 - 04:09 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 24136 battles
  • 8,822
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View Postleggasiini, on 30 September 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

fsfdsfsdfdsfdsf fsdfsdfds nbfsdbfdsbdsf?

4ITUVcW.png



rsanders5 #11 Posted 30 September 2018 - 04:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27310 battles
  • 520
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View PostPansenmann, on 27 September 2018 - 11:08 PM, said:

 

yuck! you can't eat that.

only ''Berlin Döner'' is edible (when it's done right)

 

  Sorry it's got to be Bratty & chips

Killer711 #12 Posted 30 September 2018 - 04:35 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2992 battles
  • 310
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    06-06-2012

In case anyone was wondering:

 


Edited by Killer711, 30 September 2018 - 04:36 PM.


Nishi_Kinuyo #13 Posted 30 September 2018 - 10:30 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 8070 battles
  • 4,918
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostJigabachi, on 28 September 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:

It's a fluffy bun, a few vegetables, grilled meat and a bit of sauce. You can't do too much wrong.

Ironically, in my area it's a little (but good) German "Würstchenbude" which makes the best Döner. 

 

View PostNethraniel, on 28 September 2018 - 08:01 AM, said:

 

Oh, in my opinion you can do a lot wrong. The used flat bread has to be the right one, the meat should not be too fatty and crispy, the sauces can be made really meh, and best vegetables/salad mixes contain fresh parley and coriander.

I dunno, if you'd ask me, I'd rather have a nice Rundstück Warm.

That foreign stuff can, in my opinion, be removed from premises.



Nethraniel #14 Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:37 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13535 battles
  • 2,239
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 30 September 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

 

I dunno, if you'd ask me, I'd rather have a nice Rundstück Warm.

That foreign stuff can, in my opinion, be removed from premises.

 

At least the Döner Kebab like you can find nowadays all over Europe is a Berlin re-invention of the classical receipt. And as I was born in Berlin, it is something like local food for me. ;)

Dead_in_30_seconds #15 Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 3522 battles
  • 623
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017

My friend, Donna Kebab, is furious about the bad press she gets.

She wishes it to be known that she IS NOT available every time you stagger out of the pub at midnight.

 

My other friend, Victoria Sponge, is also annoyed at how many people claim to enjoy licking the cream out of her middle.

 

Just thought I'd mention.



Jahpero #16 Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:59 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 9097 battles
  • 1,483
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017

Hello everyone, 
 

This thread has been locked by the moderation team due to not being in the correct language.

Have a good day.
Jahpero







Also tagged with güncellemeler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users