• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MAGNUM19872007 #1 Posted 01 October 2018 - 11:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 31119 battles
  • [EA5T] EA5T

Hello WG

I am not sure if am writing in the right section..

How about making a new interesting game mode/event ? instead of the old terrible ones like the encounter mode or the 30 vs 30 (i cant even remember the name because i turned it off from even the public test), By the way the front line is a super nice event.

I'm thinking about making a little bigger map around 1500 meter and making the red lines become smaller and smaller during the battle until maybe 250 meter, ofcourse we will exclude the stupid artys because they are useless in the game and they are not tanks either (SPG) , lets not focus about the number and think about the idea it self , just like the battle royal games. this will make the horrible red line campers move few meters forward and discover the whole map.

I think this will be a nice for the aggressive players and the players who need fun and challenge, not setting in the red line and shooting one shot each 5 minutes

Thanx

PeaceWalker1 #2 Posted 01 October 2018 - 11:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15678 battles
  • [-WIR_] -WIR_
You need to write this on the RU forum, the Devs dont read the EU forum as far as i know

kaadomin #3 Posted 01 October 2018 - 06:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31529 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostPeaceWalker1, on 01 October 2018 - 11:57 AM, said:

You need to write this on the RU forum, the Devs dont read the EU forum as far as i know

They sould read this section for the WG DPP (this is the official one) but the idea meets not on DPP - it's gameplay, you can post it to the update section or maybe in the russian forum ...

But - for month we had no answer to DPP questions, so it doesn't matter, who ist not reading the idea.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users