CW Attendace Clan wars attendance CW Payout

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tritao #1 Posted 06 October 2018 - 02:12 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41313 battles
  • [C0RPS] C0RPS

Bottom line I just need to know who logged in for the Special Battle (CW battle) and in the end didn't got picked to play (but was there and available to be picked).

I have a doubt that many approach and many discuss, but until now, the only sure thing is that we have to manually control the attendance for the clan wars.

There's absolutely no tool (not that I'm aware off...) that gives automatically the attendance for the clan wars! And this makes no sense at all.

So let's see, we start by login in to the game to start playing (that information is public and retrievable from the API), but we also have to select an enter the Special Battle... there's no way that the game isn't tracking this kind of user activity, also it's something that all players already in the special battle room can see (others login in and entering the room).

Having this information would help to know the real attendance for the battle, before the actual team was picked to start the battle.

callum347 #2 Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 45699 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT
I would find this useful too, but I'm sure there is nothing out there

kaadomin #3 Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:36 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31371 battles
  • [NXD] NXD
I see only a chance to solve this with a private mod logging the data to a private server. If COs and some other player use this, you should have enough data.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users