Since FAME went down, to ex deputies and folks with roles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Body_Count #1 Posted 06 October 2018 - 04:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 62280 battles
  • [322] 322
This seems like a great oportunity to offer to anyone that had in FAME some roles, to continue doing what he was doing there in -322-, or have his role upgraded. Especially ex leadership is welcome. And all the ex  privates too. If ex leadership of fame decides to use this oportunity, you'll have complete autonomy, but commander role there is off the limits, we already had one clan go independent and just used 322's name to build up and we aren't having that again. You've got 92 guys on roster, you can do whatever roster changes you wish, -322- is supposed to become an cw/stronghold/campaign alternative to 322. We had a lot of guys going from 322 to fame and from fame back to 322 anyway, depending on if people felt playing something organized or needed vacation from it, so I'm inviting you all to keep doing what you were doing in FAME in -322-.

You guys get open hands and don't need to start clan from scratch, we get that nice skull of ours beating people on global map, I think it's a win win for everyone :medal:

HeshJackk #2 Posted 06 October 2018 - 06:08 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25758 battles
  • [OM] OM
Why dont just flip the dice and give away some roles 

Body_Count #3 Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:23 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 62280 battles
  • [322] 322
bump

Look dudes, you need some clan to play campaigns and cw's, we've got enough blue and unicums there so that you don't have to build clan from scratch, but you get open hands. I need some top leadership there with experience that will take command and only you guys are capable of doing it and are probably motivated enough to do it and be really good at it and deliver results. -322- is atm like some ugly duck we don't need and have no use of anyway. The only thing I'm expecting from you people is to turn that thing into net positive and get on 322's lvl by wn8 or over it and keep doing what you were doing on map. Quite some of you guys came on vacation to 322 when you burned out from stuff in fame and you went back into fame when you wanted some action. With -322- up, you just do the switching under same logo. Is this really so out of the question? You folks stay together and can use folks from -322- for those that will scatter around, 322 gets even better recognition based on your future results on map and more people applying. We'll also be accepting folks from -322- in front of other appicants, if we're full. 

:popcorn:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users