It's Time To Trade In Your Premium Tanks!

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

Negativvv #181 Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8987 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

S Pershing was well worth it, it's basically a Pref MM Patriot.

I'm glad I traded my T-54 Mod 1 for it.

pmakins #182 Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 46670 battles
  • [O-S-C] O-S-C

WG is outdoing themselves with censorship! This is amazing!
Apparently if you censor it yourself, it's not enough, WG will just delete it whole, even if it is only one word, literally!
This was my post on this thread: 

"You can go f*** yourself WG with this idiotic trade-in. I have CDC that is extremely underpowered in the current meta, but if I decide to sell it, ill get only 7450/2=3725 gold, thats like 15 euros? xD
M4A1 Rev. costs 7200 gold and is 4 times better, probably one of the better tier 8 meds after the buffs.... 
I will not spend a single gold more if the trade-in is like this. You want a new tank? Sell your old for 50% and add money to get a new better tier 8 premium... Great business practice....

If I could, I might would have considered (really low chance, but at least its not zero) an option to trade in both CDC and T28HTC to get Rev, but no, WG won't allow anyhting without a new purchase with money..."

Wayneable #183 Posted 18 October 2018 - 12:14 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 43393 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I realy don't understand why people are getting there panties in a bunch over this, no one is forcing you to trade any tanks if you don't want too.

And why is it you are surprised  about the way they are doing this? 

AzoreanOutkast #184 Posted 18 October 2018 - 12:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8818 battles

Super Pershing... Im loving it, but... 

Weird MM im getting, some horrible teams and the losses are stackin up, despite being doing good games with 2k - 3k damage dealt and numerous kills and such, wich is a pitty lowers my stats but at least im getting lots of fun in return from using it, hope MM is kinder to me and give me some better teams, wich at this point i dont care its all tier bottom tier all the time battles, as long as i add wins to the good performance im getting.

Real good trade in, got ride of the T92 wich i wasnt using for past 2 months and got me a fun to play tank instead.

As for ppl that dont want to or dislike the trade in... Well no one is forcing u to get on the train are they?

MaryTheBeast #185 Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32300 battles
Fok your politics, War Gayming. You are loosing players month after month. GG! Keep on dying with c.rap ideas. Trade means I give you something (sth I PAYED FOR) in exchange for another similar object. TRADE IS: I give you my premium tank for another premium tank CAUSE I FOKIN' PAYED FOR IT AND YOU MADE THEM SUCK WITH EACH UPDATE. Those tanks were good, and you you broke them on purpose just to make fool kids buy (trade like you like to say,pfff...) another ones. F.Oking russians:angry:

Edited by MaryTheBeast, 19 October 2018 - 09:50 PM.

S136 #186 Posted Yesterday, 01:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16477 battles
WG is by no means perfect company. But its greatest failiure so far seems to be releasing a fully functional game for free. And a game you can actually play for free if only you are able to do research/thinking/planning. Sure WG wants to make money on players but they went rather into tempting rather than forcing. Thats very unique approach given todays marketing models. But who cares - people play and complain like if they were skinned alive.. Anyone is forcing you to use this amusement product?

Mr_Deo #187 Posted Yesterday, 05:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41666 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

View PostS136, on 20 October 2018 - 12:44 PM, said:

WG is by no means perfect company. But its greatest failiure so far seems to be releasing a fully functional game for free. And a game you can actually play for free if only you are able to do research/thinking/planning. Sure WG wants to make money on players but they went rather into tempting rather than forcing. Thats very unique approach given todays marketing models. But who cares - people play and complain like if they were skinned alive.. Anyone is forcing you to use this amusement product?

Thanks for your forum input.

What fully functional game have they released?

Regards.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users