Couple thinks that should be changed in WoT

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JimboJones2000 #1 Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22821 battles

Hello fellow tankers!

First think I want to discuss is that why there's only a few options for report a player? Basically you can't straightly report a person for example for team damage or blocking and pushing you. I really hope that WG will put more options for reporting someday.

Another think I was thinking that why arties can stun their teamates? There was a moment when I was playing a heavy tank. I had 1vs1 situation with one-shot enemy and then my teamate arty tried to shoot that enemy right front of me. I got stunned by him and I lost my track by him and then lost the 1vs1 situation, because my reload time got too high. Because there is friendly fire in WoT (which is pretty annoying think too) I understand that teamate arty can deal dmg to you, but it would be better, if it wouldn't stun the teamate.

This is ofc very spoken problem and people has varying opinions about this, but why there have to be +/- 2 tier match making? If we are comparing for example tier 5 tank to tier 7 tank, presently tier 7 can one or two-shot tier 5 vehicle. Tier 7 got also like 3-5 times more hp than tier 5 vehicle. If we compare tier 8 to tier 10, what do you think that tier 8 tank can do for tier 10 tank in 1vs1 situation? Basically nothing. There is millions of players in World of Tanks, so finding a match for own tier shouldn't be a problem. Hopely this match making system is going to change someday. WG should at least test it.

Please tell your opinion about these problems below.

Pansenmann #2 Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36218 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

friendly fire is a core principle of WoT

as is arty and tier difference.

adapt and overcome.

Laatikkomafia #3 Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:20 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 23265 battles