• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

StuffKnight #41 Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30847 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_

View PostSlyspy, on 12 October 2018 - 06:36 PM, said:

This thread merely highlights the failure of modern society to tackle mental health issues, the failure of the war on drugs or the perils of alcohol abuse. Or all three. 

I always read your posts in Eddie Hitler's voice and it never fails to amuse me. 

Cannes76 #42 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 66590 battles
@OP: You've forgotten to take your meds again, haven't you?

wobblybob #43 Posted 13 October 2018 - 02:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 66249 battles
  • [TNAC] TNAC

View PostNuttyNinja, on 11 October 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

Is it Politicaly incorrect when you try to turn in a gold tank x3 for something that actually might be decent ? and do i need to see a doctor when i start foaming at the mouth ?, i tried to turn in 2 of the sheesh tanks and i couldent even get a donkey !

Edit budjet this october, or am i now hearing thing too /

well pigs might fly and sheep might follow, but sure as hell am i going down the second pigs and sheeps

My Son reminded me of the Laughing cow, and hell yeah that tickeled me, milked for sure !

iF I HAD A LITRE OF MILK FOR EVERY DIME YOU MADE FROM LYING , I WOULD BE BASKING IN SWEET COW JUICE BABY !

Just a fact the tanks you sold us for milk were great at first, then you edited them slightly, onwards and forwaRDS LIKE ANY BUIESNESS WOULD, NOW YOU HAVE HELL HIGH WATER DISGRUNTLED PURCHASES OF YOUR EVER CHANGING PRODUCTS LOL,, IF I WAS A

PROPER LAWYER I WOULD BE SMIRKING BACKI N YOUR FACE  NOW MAKE THOSE TANKS TRADABLE 100% NONE OF THAT [edited]STUFF !

TEETS HERE ARE CLOSED ;)

mY WALLET IS FIRMER THAN A COWS [edited] ;) hIDE

I have no idea what this is about but please PM me who your dealer is. That is some good sheet.

ftangTheSeer #44 Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 306 battles

View Postwobblybob, on 13 October 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

I have no idea what this is about but please PM me who your dealer is. That is some good sheet.

He's been nipping down to B&Q and huffing paint thinners until they throw him out.

NoobySkooby #45 Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:31 PM

Major

• Player
  • 13132 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB
After the crapgames I have had today, I too am foaming at the mouth, hopefully beer and an Iron Maiden tribute band tonight may cure this:angry:
15:33 Added after 2 minutes

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 12 October 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

Wow. It took a while but finally, once I got to the OP's 4th post, I think I worked out what he was on about. I think!

I assume he is unhappy with the offer to allow players to trade-in an unwanted Premium tank for a new Premium tank. Not having looked at the offer myself, I am not sure what tanks are included, but the OP seems to want to do a straight swap, rather that have to pay a bit on top of the trade-in tank.

Sounds a bit like going to a car dealer and saying "I bought this car 3 years ago and now I am bored with it. Can I please swap it for a nice shiney new model? I dont want to pay anything, just swap it please".

Other than that the first couple of post, presumably done it a fit of rage, seemed to have been constructed using a RWG. Congratulations to the OP for inventing a Random Word Generator. I mean, what has "political incorrectness" got to do with it? And that is just one example. 

Best advice anyone could give the OP is ti sit down and think before posting. Never post when in a rage. 

Never play a game in rage either, because it will never end well:D

Brodie_ #46 Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 78947 battles
Yes Rabbies!
Plus he needs to remove his butt plug...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users