• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Basti_XL #1 Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5786 battles
  • [5PDJW] 5PDJW

Hello,

i am looking for a method who sorts battles of clan members by time.

Like the method "statistics.stronghold_skirmish.battles", but this method returns

all skirmish battle of a player. I would like to have the results of the last 7 or 28 days. 

Is there a mehode or can somone help me?

Thx

kaadomin #2 Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:45 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31529 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostBasti_XL, on 15 October 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

Hello,

i am looking for a method who sorts battles of clan members by time.

Like the method "statistics.stronghold_skirmish.battles", but this method returns

all skirmish battle of a player. I would like to have the results of the last 7 or 28 days. 

Is there a mehode or can somone help me?

Thx

I really hate the 7 or 28 days values - there is no use - if you look one day later, you will see a completely different result.

Better collect the number every day in a database, so you can ask you database for the number of battles for last X days as well as the number during the month.

EDIT: You can look at http://forum.worldof...2#entry15672652 there you can see, how I display it.

Edited by kaadomin, 16 October 2018 - 09:01 AM.

Basti_XL #3 Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5786 battles
  • [5PDJW] 5PDJW

View Postkaadomin, on 16 October 2018 - 08:45 AM, said:

I really hate the 7 or 28 days values - there is no use - if you look one day later, you will see a completely different result.

Better collect the number every day in a database, so you can ask you database for the number of battles for last X days as well as the number during the month.

EDIT: You can look at http://forum.worldof...2#entry15672652 there you can see, how I display it.

Thank you for your help!  

I do not need these stats for quality assessment, but I need them to check activity level

of my clan members. 

kaadomin #4 Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31529 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostBasti_XL, on 01 November 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

Thank you for your help!  

I do not need these stats for quality assessment, but I need them to check activity level

of my clan members. 

Checking the activity level was the first reason, I started my project. With my duty as recruiter and later as personal officer, I tried several time to reduce the amount of not playing members. I created my first and simple personal kick-rating

kr = 100% *  time_without_login / time_in_clan

except for the first month. This makes it a little easier, to find guys joining the clan and disappearing in the off. I use a mix from last login and last game. But we also use a kind of veto for some reasons - to have a mark for me that the guy told me why he is not playing.

Later I added this skirmish feature and a little more stuff. If you want to discuss details, we can meet on Teamspeak, my German is quit well :B

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users