• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CrouchingGrandpa101 #1 Posted 16 October 2018 - 01:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5416 battles
  • [RNOK] RNOK

Hello!

I need help deciding on should I do trade. I did the marathon for the Progetto and got it for fairly cheap but I didn't really enjoy it when I got it and as a matter of a fact I don't really enjoy the tank that much still. I have only played few battles with it and I'm also horrible with it. I thought I'd like it because I like auto-loaders and the fact that you would be able to reload while keeping shells in the magazine and so on was cool sounding, but it just turned out to be not my style of gameplay. So now I need help deciding on should I trade the Progetto to a STG as I was immediately interested when I saw that that thing was added in as an option. I think I'd enjoy the tank more as I love playing T-34-3 and that is kinda a better version of it because the accuracy and stuff. I don't care about the armor I have played tanks with similar armor before also I have over 2K gold to begin with so it would be a cheap trade. So I was thinking should I do a trade? It would only cost me about 7€ to do, would it be worth it?

-no00ob

gunslingerXXX #2 Posted 16 October 2018 - 02:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11187 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
If you can wait for a discount and spend a little bit more, I would keep the progetto. Maybe you will enjoy it later.

xXxKILLERxXx3 #3 Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9053 battles
  • [-D-D] -D-D

Ofcourse you should, you should never play tanks that you don't enjoy in.. I can suggest checking out videos about STG or what tank you want to buy if you already haven't.

Also tagged with Premium Tank, Premium, Purchase, Tank, Gold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users