Good player needing a clan to develop in.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JonmanArcher #1 Posted 22 October 2018 - 03:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 437 battles
  • [VLAIN] VLAIN
I am new to PC tanks, but I am a super unicum from Xbox One Wot with almost 30k games, I was a caller and leading player in a top console clan known as -CHF- short for Chiefs my Xbox Tag was "Jonman Archer", I am looking to jump into clan wars. I am grinding several lines and crews, AMX 50B, T57 Heavy, Obj 140, just to start out with, my currents stats on PC do not reflect my actual player skill or knowledge, obviously there are some differences between console and PC tanks but I have three marked many T10s, T110E4, E100, Batchat25t, TVP50/51, T57Heavy the list of lower tier tanks go on, I am usually averaging a 65% solo victory rate on console and even on PC, with stock crews and tanks I average 60% win ratings. Anyway I don't want you all to think I have a huge ego, but I just don't want to be pushed aside from current unicums, I was also a strat developer in my clan from console, so even if I can not compete now I can work with your current stray devs to improve and bring a new line of thinking to your team even if I can not play due to lack of tanks and crews for the 1st couple months until I get a few good crews under my belt. I don't know anyone on PC yet, but I hope I someone can recognise my potential and not cast me aside. Thanks I promise I'm not egotistical in person.

Nayonac #2 Posted 22 October 2018 - 04:24 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22284 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

B1C Are recruiting currently so if you were willing to put work in to get the tanks we would be happy to have you.

Our requirements and details.

http://forum.worldof...ng-b-c-b1c-b2c/

If you are interested, let me know. 

Forkoff2 #3 Posted 22 October 2018 - 05:40 PM

Major

• Clan Commander
  • 60068 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
Posted Image

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan  with 98 members in main clan all 18+ that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun.  come try us out see if we are for you :) .

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

Appel001 #4 Posted 23 October 2018 - 08:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20229 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF
Welcome to the PC group of players :)

The who community is a long lasting and standing one in WOT, competing in the top 100 of clans. Always active on strongholds/advances/clanwars and campaigns.  Feel free to check us out on ts: whywho.eu and see if there are any options available

vauban1 #5 Posted 25 October 2018 - 01:31 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 53591 battles
  • [D0NE] D0NE

you can join our discord and we can discuss, what we can do together :)

discord.gg/XNu3DGW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users