control wn8 winrate manipulation win rate aliens cheat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

Bora_BOOM #21 Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:21 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 28877 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

You had 16 games with 12 wins and 4 losses.

The next day you had 15 games, 3 wins and 12 loses.

Together that is 15 wins and 16 loses.

In those 31 games you must have had at least 2-3 games that might have been won and you would be on your average. I see no problem with that winrate compared to your recents.

Having streaks exactly goes in favor of battles not being controlled. If you would not have those it would actually mean there is something going on in the background.

LordMuffin #22 Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 53495 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
I just agree, have been playing some T67 I only have ~90% WR over like 60+ games.

Enforcer1975 #23 Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:25 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 21568 battles

View PostTheDayWeDie, on 22 October 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

Let's put it in other way: what would YOU do it to to increase the winrate of new users since they dont have the ability to have a decent winrate (decent = high enough to keep their interest up to play WoT).

My WR actually boils down to my actions in game plus the positive and negative influence of the other 14 players in the long run. 

I started with 48% and got gud now i'm one step to 54%. 

Cannes76 #24 Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 71177 battles
  • [TAKE] TAKE

Lol you have a like from qpranger so it must be true!

On a more serious note: Your damage per game is not nearly strong enough to sustain 60% winrate, so naturally you will have both ups  and downs to even out your winrate at the level of performance it supports.

anonym_U3G0ioxJJ7rs #25 Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postjabster, on 22 October 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

So I presume you’ve got some evidence of this script in action besides because I say so?

View Postjabster, on 22 October 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

So no evidence yet again besides I say so. Well done indeed sir.

Oh, almost forgot you do remember that WG introduced newbie protection right?

post your evidence that they are NOT rigging, besides I say so? Matchmaking algorythms are closed source so only WG knows this yet you seem to know 100% and call those who discuss this deluded, so again, post your evidence otherwise it's just your opinion.

View PostJigabachi, on 22 October 2018 - 07:19 PM, said:

*edited*  

*edited*  

KillingJoker #26 Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40260 battles

Beta testers...

jabster #27 Posted 22 October 2018 - 08:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12754 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postuma_delicia, on 22 October 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

post your evidence that they are NOT rigging, besides I say so? Matchmaking algorythms are closed source so only WG knows this yet you seem to know 100% and call those who discuss this deluded, so again, post your evidence otherwise it's just your opinion.

Post your evidence that my cat isn’t a space alien from Mars sent to spy on us besides you say so.

Procjon #28 Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 58023 battles

I did kind of an "experiment" and i don't know if WOT controls WR but i know i have very little control over my WR. Why?

I can try really hard and my WR will slightly move up but there is an upper limit for my success...same as for any other player so no big surprise here but...

If i do nothing during my games i will not reach the bottom of WR because there is also another lower limit to my failures as a player - i'm carried by other players

Additionally no matter how well i play during certain games they are lost by huge margins - steamrolls and etc.

Some people say it is random but when you do what i did it's visible even more how little impact you have on the outcome.

Goal to prove:

Games with or without me playing actively have different results

• Games without me playing = lower my WR
  • Games with me playing = higher my WR

My "experiment" was divided on 2 type of games:

1. almost no action during games - basically bot alike with tanks i'm terrible with,
  2. full action - playing as good as i can with tanks i do well

Findings:

1. battles in the 1st group - no action - had not only 'standard' wins/losses but fast steamroll wins/losses as well,
  2. battles in the 2nd group - playing my best - had not only 'standard' wins/losses but fast steamroll wins/losses as well,

Conclusion:

No matter how i decided to play there was no clear pattern showing me if i play very well i will get better WR constantly. I could increase my WR into 65% only to lose it in next few hours and go into 40% even though i was playing very well. On the other hand i could go into 70% WR with tanks i used only for grinding - around 150 battles in it - while being inactive in them.

I know it's random and many factors are in play but i was left with a picture that unless i want to play like unicum and play each game on 200% of my power there is little of me impacting the results and increasing the WR continuously because i'm dependent on other players.

Over long period of time the WR will increase - if i do well - or will decrease - if i'm terrible while playing but when you focus on short period it's clear how little i am.

HF

TALENTSCOUT #29 Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1913 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View PostProcjon, on 22 October 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

I did kind of an "experiment" and i don't know if WOT controls WR but i know i have very little control over my WR. Why?

I can try really hard and my WR will slightly move up but there is an upper limit for my success...same as for any other player so no big surprise here but...

If i do nothing during my games i will not reach the bottom of WR because there is also another lower limit to my failures as a player - i'm carried by other players

Additionally no matter how well i play during certain games they are lost by huge margins - steamrolls and etc.

Some people say it is random but when you do what i did it's visible even more how little impact you have on the outcome.

Goal to prove:

Games with or without me playing actively have different results

• Games without me playing = lower my WR
  • Games with me playing = higher my WR

My "experiment" was divided on 2 type of games:

1. almost no action during games - basically bot alike with tanks i'm terrible with,
  2. full action - playing as good as i can with tanks i do well

Findings:

1. battles in the 1st group - no action - had not only 'standard' wins/losses but fast steamroll wins/losses as well,
  2. battles in the 2nd group - playing my best - had not only 'standard' wins/losses but fast steamroll wins/losses as well,

Conclusion:

No matter how i decided to play there was no clear pattern showing me if i play very well i will get better WR constantly. I could increase my WR into 65% only to lose it in next few hours and go into 40% even though i was playing very well. On the other hand i could go into 70% WR with tanks i used only for grinding - around 150 battles in it - while being inactive in them.

I know it's random and many factors are in play but i was left with a picture that unless i want to play like unicum and play each game on 200% of my power there is little of me impacting the results and increasing the WR continuously because i'm dependent on other players.

Over long period of time the WR will increase - if i do well - or will decrease - if i'm terrible while playing but when you focus on short period it's clear how little i am.

HF

Depends on what you find a little.

The worst players go to 38/40% winrate. Unicums go to 60/65%

So you can influence your winrate between these numbers. I dont find that a little in a 15vs15 format.

anonym_U3G0ioxJJ7rs #30 Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 22 October 2018 - 08:44 PM, said:

muh rules

my point being, that WoT is closed source game wich means you can't prove OP wrong. Instead of argumented discussion your kind of posters bring no value.. other than hiveminded buzzwords like folium hat, deluded, stupid, kid etc.

malachi6 #31 Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:56 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50920 battles

So, basically WG is putting 14 bad players into your team to drag you and their win rate down?  Or  WG is messing with the game engine to drag you and 14 other players down?  So let's assume that this actually the case.  Do they do it to you because they think you and 14 other people do not deserve a higher win rate.  Do they do it because they believe you and 14 others will now spend money.  Or is it pure capriciousness?

Can I safely assume I am one of the best players ever and for some reason I am on WG's scumbag list?  It's odd because if I am honest, my Stats are about what I think they should be.

Edited by malachi6, 22 October 2018 - 09:59 PM.

playre_eu #32 Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:19 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17508 battles

View PostTheDayWeDie, on 22 October 2018 - 06:30 PM, said:

Here we go again.

No Jabster, I am wrong, May God bless WG for their perfect engine.

Happy now?

They wont be happy till they get the payout they deserve for all this hard work !

BonjiOrongji #33 Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42364 battles
  • [RMBLE] RMBLE
why is everybody working for WG who just wants some prove before believing a silly conspiracy theory ? dont get it

Homer_J #34 Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32802 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postuma_delicia, on 22 October 2018 - 09:34 PM, said:

my point being, that WoT is closed source game wich means you can't prove OP wrong.

But proving him right should be very easy.  The fact that nobody ever managed to do that despite the same theory cropping up hundreds of times strongly suggests he is wrong.
21:28 Added after 0 minutes

View PostBonjiOrongji, on 22 October 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

why is everybody working for WG who just wants some prove before believing a silly conspiracy theory ? dont get it

Because WG are well known as big believers in facts and evidence.

Balc0ra #35 Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 73496 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
If someone paid me a penny for each one of these topics.... I could almost afford a bag of chips now. 

BravelyRanAway #36 Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24357 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostBonjiOrongji, on 22 October 2018 - 09:26 PM, said:

Players with theories but no evidence to support them always call those that want evidence as working for WG as a way of insulting them.

Insults are all they have along with the 'feels'.

Jigabachi #37 Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postuma_delicia, on 22 October 2018 - 09:34 PM, said:

Instead of argumented discussion your kind of posters bring no value.. other than hiveminded buzzwords like folium hat, deluded, stupid, kid etc.

What about what you just did? I tried to make you understand the situation, you just ignored it and kept on talking nonsense. But you claim that it's us who is doing that. Ironic, isn't it?

It's you who refuses to have an "argumented discussion" again.

But again: Please show us how your friends are interested in said "argumented discussion". But first feel free to explain what that even is. Because you don't seem to know.

Block Quote

my point being, that WoT is closed source game wich means you can't prove OP wrong.

1. Your point isn't just nonsense, you also shoot against those you try to defend. If it's all closed up and impossible to get information, where do your friends get their information from? How do they end up with their claims?

2. Your friends come with all kinds of claims, including weird percentages and all kinds of numbers. If they have those, they should also have valid evidence. But they don't. It's all pulled out of their backdoors.

3. Right now, we aren't anywhere near proving anyone wrong. To do that, we would need their arguments and evidence in order to start the actual discussion. And that's what we are doing he whole damn time - asking them to finally talk sense.

That's what I tried to educate you about with the post above. You obviously didn't get it.

Thanks for once again talking the same nonsense we've heard 100 times before.

Edited by Jigabachi, 22 October 2018 - 11:21 PM.

anonym_U3G0ioxJJ7rs #38 Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 22 October 2018 - 10:27 PM, said:

But proving him right should be very easy.  The fact that nobody ever managed to do that despite the same theory cropping up hundreds of times strongly suggests he is wrong.

if so many people come to same conclusion it really makes you think

View Postmalachi6, on 22 October 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

So, basically WG is putting 14 bad players into your team to drag you and their win rate down?  Or  WG is messing with the game engine to drag you and 14 other players down?  So let's assume that this actually the case.  Do they do it to you because they think you and 14 other people do not deserve a higher win rate.  Do they do it because they believe you and 14 others will now spend money.  Or is it pure capriciousness?

Can I safely assume I am one of the best players ever and for some reason I am on WG's scumbag list?  It's odd because if I am honest, my Stats are about what I think they should be.

Obviously it's not their intrest to give low win ratio... however they can manipulate MM for other reasons. Personal missions for example. whatever the requirement MM is opposite to that. When this happens few times I can take it as a bad luck or coincidence but if every WIN mission is followed by lose streak, or when every 'cause damage to TDs'  mission is followed by mm with no or 1 TD it rasies questions. Why? to make you enter another battle and spend more time playing..

also, explain this: M44 42.86% wr while m12 has 56%? Why is the difference so big while other stats are similar? I completed all 15 missions in M44.

Both have around 120 battles wich is more than enough data (that's how much was needed to unlock next tank) at about same average damage.

Jigabachi #39 Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postuma_delicia, on 22 October 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

if so many people come to same conclusion it really makes you think

Of course. And after thinking about it, you notice some interesting things that most of those people have in common:

- The vast majority of those people are bad or even botlevel players and they all just complain about losing (or loosing) too much, never about winning too much. Same with RNG.

- Up to this point, noone managed to come up with ANY evidence. Just bold claims and dumb nonsense. Again - we got NOTHING so far, except for a few single replays that got debunked right away.

- Most of those people showed massive social shortcomings and a lack of basic education. Ranging from people who really aren't able to communicate or to write a coherent answer to a simple post, sheer ignorance and delusion, all over to people who aren't even able to write like normal human beings who visited an elementary shool once in their lifes.  

- Most of them are gone again after a few posts. Many of them even just after puking their threads into the forums.

Now I ask you: What does that tell us?

Besides that, I think I already wrote that in a different thread: When we hosted Battlefield servers, the amount of reports that really reported a cheater were <1%, with 100s of reports per day. That made me think, too, back then...

Block Quote

however they can manipulate MM

They can do all kinds of things, including stealthy manipulations. The point is that your friends already claim that they do - with zero evidence.

Block Quote

also, explain this: M44 42.86% wr while m12 has 56%? im not saying im a 56 player but why is the difference so big while other stats are similar? I completed all 15 missions in M44.

Both have around 120 battles (wich is more than enough data) at about same average damage.

No idea. We all have tanks that we did poorly in because one reason or the other. Could be a streak of poor luck, could be the tank balance, could be the grind. Bonus points for being arty, which is the most team-dependant tank in the game.

Besides that, why do you think that this is rigging? And rigging in what direction? And how do you know that 120 matches is enough data? did you even bother to calculate the differences between those stats?

Dorander #40 Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:18 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21025 battles

View Postuma_delicia, on 22 October 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

my point being, that WoT is closed source game wich means you can't prove OP wrong. Instead of argumented discussion your kind of posters bring no value.. other than hiveminded buzzwords like folium hat, deluded, stupid, kid etc.

In before the next conspiracy theorist brings up the patent as "evidence"...

This song and dance will never end. No, we can't prove OP wrong, but we can dismiss his claims as nonsense just like every other claim that is untestable (hence not supported by any evidence) is nonsense. Posters like OP don't have a discussion with arguments, they assert their truth out of frustration. Most people here are more than happy to debate arguments, but somebody has to actually post arguments about this topic first and contrary to popular belief, "I jumped to this conclusion" is not an argument.

So let's take a quick look at some arguments that typically get presented in these cases that are wrong:

1) Winrate is set to a certain value - false, disproven by everyone who ever learned game mechanics and improved their results as well as every player who has high damage, spot, kill and assist values and corresponding high winrates.

2) Wargaming gives you worse teams to lose - false, disproven by Baldrickk's replay analyzer experiment.

3) Loss streaks prove Wargaming is forcing you to lose - false, disproven by basic statistical knowledge.

4) The MM patent proves that Wargaming fixes battle outcomes - false, disproven by the actual words of the patent.

5) Winrate is hardcoded to keep you between 40-65% - false, this is a function of randomness and statistics, outliers as low as 30% and as high as 90% exist.

6) Paying customers have higher winrates - false, plenty players exist who buy premium time and premium tanks and yet have horrible performance values.

7) The RNG of shots I'm seeing is impossible - false, it's improbable.

So please tell me which arguments OP and other likeminded people actually have that we can discuss? He might as well believe in aliens and ghosts for all the evidence he has for his beliefs about the matchmaker.

Also tagged with control, wn8, winrate, manipulation, win rate, aliens, cheat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users