• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

Homer_J #61 Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:02 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32720 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCigic, on 23 October 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

They do control win rate. Btw forums too :) You already noticed large amount of trolls that have jumped to destroy this thread instantly.

It's not very nice of you to talk about yourself like that.

Edited by Homer_J, 23 October 2018 - 09:03 AM.

malachi6 #62 Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:11 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50920 battles

View Postuma_delicia, on 22 October 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

if so many people come to same conclusion it really makes you think

Obviously it's not their intrest to give low win ratio... however they can manipulate MM for other reasons. Personal missions for example. whatever the requirement MM is opposite to that. When this happens few times I can take it as a bad luck or coincidence but if every WIN mission is followed by lose streak, or when every 'cause damage to TDs'  mission is followed by mm with no or 1 TD it rasies questions. Why? to make you enter another battle and spend more time playing..

also, explain this: M44 42.86% wr while m12 has 56%? Why is the difference so big while other stats are similar? I completed all 15 missions in M44.

Both have around 120 battles wich is more than enough data (that's how much was needed to unlock next tank) at about same average damage.

Explain why WG want YOU to do less well in one arty than another?  If they want you to do badly surely, you would just do badly. 

Consider this.  The M12 has more splash radius and better stun than the M44.  Therefore, you may be contributing more to a win.  Also, you have a low battle count and now have more experience playing the Tier 7 than you did playing the tier 6 For all I know you have moved your more experienced crew. All of which will contribute to you improving your win rate.

fwhaatpiraat #63 Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:48 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 59320 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Win rate is a percentage, therefore it's luck. Confirmed.

Nohe21 #64 Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 976 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

*Hello guys,

I´m closing this thread as it is only leading to unnecessary discussions and conflicts and doesn´t give any information other than assumptions.

This has been discussed over and over and I don´t think there´s any need to start the same conversation again.

Have a nice day!

Also tagged with control, wn8, winrate, manipulation, win rate, aliens, cheat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users