Bad Player looking for Social Clan.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Krazeur #1 Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 441 battles

Hey!

I used to play WoT years ago! I had been going down the German tech tree, and got to around about T5/6. I stopped playing because the friends I used to play had stopped playing.

I decided to start playing again and having a lot of fun even though I die a lot. I mean, a lot. But that's okay! Right?! As long as I'm having fun! Which I am! And it's a learning curve again, the whole peeping and creeping. But as much as I'm having fun, I am a loner which isn't cool. So I'm looking for a social clan that I can join in games or even just hang in their chat and talk with while I play.

I decided to start a new line, and currently going down the Czech, Japan and British tree. ( Because I die that quick I can jump around in those three tanks, haha. )

Thanks for reading!

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:00 PM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 58068 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Posted Image

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan  with 98 members in main clan all 18+ that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun.  come try us out see if we are for you :) .

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

Joggaman #3 Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:41 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24634 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKrazeur, on 22 October 2018 - 08:09 PM, said:

Hey!

I used to play WoT years ago! I had been going down the German tech tree, and got to around about T5/6. I stopped playing because the friends I used to play had stopped playing.

I decided to start playing again and having a lot of fun even though I die a lot. I mean, a lot. But that's okay! Right?! As long as I'm having fun! Which I am! And it's a learning curve again, the whole peeping and creeping. But as much as I'm having fun, I am a loner which isn't cool. So I'm looking for a social clan that I can join in games or even just hang in their chat and talk with while I play.

I decided to start a new line, and currently going down the Czech, Japan and British tree. ( Because I die that quick I can jump around in those three tanks, haha. )

Thanks for reading!

We are all you are looking for!!

We have a 1k battles requirement, though... Tell me when you are ready for further instructions:B

Nayonac #4 Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:15 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20008 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

Hi if you are looking for an active community BC are recruiting, all 3 of our teams are available for different levels of play from platoons all the way to clan wars, out details are below if you are interested.
http://forum.worldof...ng-b-c-b1c-b2c/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users