Jump to content


Clan Super Cup Qualifier - Questions & Answers


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

Berbo #1 Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:51 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 32811 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

Hello

 

Here you can post questions about the tournament,

 

Regards



JSLatvala #2 Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 47857 battles
  • 25
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    05-18-2012
Wanna ask if the global map freezed during tournament games? so there is not Clan wars at the same time

Berbo #3 Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:50 AM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 32811 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostJSLatvala, on 24 October 2018 - 07:42 PM, said:

Wanna ask if the global map freezed during tournament games? so there is not Clan wars at the same time

 

That's something I'm hoping we'll achieve but it's not 100% certain. We're working on it.

Timewarp76 #4 Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:34 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 20500 battles
  • 667
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    04-10-2013

What are the exact times of the tournament. The first window shows a start time of 1900 CET 10/11 Nov but when you go to create a team it shows a start time of 1100? Could you please confirm the start times.

https://worldoftanks...nts/5000000949/

 

Thanks!


Edited by Timewarp76, 06 November 2018 - 10:42 AM.


CLRG #5 Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:22 AM

    eSports Content Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 864 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    03-02-2012

View PostTimewarp76, on 06 November 2018 - 09:34 AM, said:

What are the exact times of the tournament. The first window shows a start time of 1900 CET 10/11 Nov but when you go to create a team it shows a start time of 1100? Could you please confirm the start times.

https://worldoftanks...nts/5000000949/

 

Thanks!

 

Hello Timewarp76,

 

I confirm the first round is saturday 10th of November, at 19:00 CET. 



Timewarp76 #6 Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 20500 battles
  • 667
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    04-10-2013

View PostCLRG, on 06 November 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

 

Hello Timewarp76,

 

I confirm the first round is saturday 10th of November, at 19:00 CET. 

 

Perfect thanks for the feedback!

__MEDA__ELITA__CZ__ #7 Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26244 battles
  • 4
  • [73CSP] 73CSP
  • Member since:
    02-18-2013
Dobrý den ,, chtěl bych se zeptat da se nejak zmenit název týmu na turnaj, který se kona v sobotu 19:00 15vs15 ,,, X.tier,, zadal sem tam náký název a před chvilkou sem se tam dočetl že název musí být podle klanu ,, jestli to vadi nebo ne ,, změnil bych to ale mam potvrzenou sestavu a uz to nejde zmenit dekuji naschledanou.

Edited by __MEDA__ELITA__CZ__, 07 November 2018 - 05:21 PM.


OgiLive4ever #8 Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 49895 battles
  • 13
  • [TRUT-] TRUT-
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011

guys have one question,have player registered for tournament,but he leave clan tonight?

what is gonna happened?



Marek_Kumitsu85 #9 Posted 10 November 2018 - 12:07 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 33310 battles
  • 5
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostOgiLive4ever, on 09 November 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

guys have one question,have player registered for tournament,but he leave clan tonight?

what is gonna happened?

 

Sorry my friend for your loss i hoped we play together :)

OgiLive4ever #10 Posted 10 November 2018 - 12:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 49895 battles
  • 13
  • [TRUT-] TRUT-
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011
if we dont get disqualifiled....

Aur1s_ #11 Posted 10 November 2018 - 03:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26306 battles
  • 3
  • [THROW] THROW
  • Member since:
    08-15-2015
How many qualifier rounds are we gonna play tonight? Are we gonna play BO5 each round?

johnnybmihalj #12 Posted 10 November 2018 - 05:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 79100 battles
  • 2
  • [-PGC-] -PGC-
  • Member since:
    03-06-2014

hi, 

where and how we can report team whos dont have propety name?



Berbo #13 Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:18 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 32811 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

No need to worry about clan names, those rules will be addressed later on. 

In case they have members of different clans for example, that would lead to an immediate disqualification.

 

Cheers

17:19 Added after 1 minute
Rounds will be bo5 and next round should start in 1h after the first one.

DerpMcBaguette #14 Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:33 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25337 battles
  • 14
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012
Will we play 5 BO5s? LUL

Berbo #15 Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:38 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 32811 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostDerpMcBaguette, on 10 November 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

Will we play 5 BO5s? LUL

 

Depends on how many you win LUL

Zoebird #16 Posted 10 November 2018 - 08:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22467 battles
  • 49
  • [HAC-L] HAC-L
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

Where can we report the mixed members teams? Why can they play on the tournament?

"TEAM NAME MUST BE [CLAN TAG] "TEAM NAME", TEAMS MUST BE FORMED FROM THE SAME CLAN; THOSE WHO HAVE MIXED MEMBERS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED."


Edited by Zoebird, 10 November 2018 - 09:00 PM.


Berbo #17 Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:03 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 32811 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostZoebird, on 10 November 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

Where can we report the mixed members teams? Why can they play on the tournament?

"TEAM NAME MUST BE [CLAN TAG] "TEAM NAME", TEAMS MUST BE FORMED FROM THE SAME CLAN; THOSE WHO HAVE MIXED MEMBERS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED."

 

Report here :)

 

 



Zoebird #18 Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22467 battles
  • 49
  • [HAC-L] HAC-L
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

Team: "MAGYAROk" and "P_D-P"

Mixed members in both team.



Berbo #19 Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:10 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 32811 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostZoebird, on 10 November 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

Team: "MAGYAROk" and "P_D-P"

Mixed members in both team.

 

PDP got out in the last round and I confirm that Magyarok has been disqualified too.

 

As for "how they can play", we are waiting for any reports of any rule breaking and acting upon confirmation.



Zoebird #20 Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22467 battles
  • 49
  • [HAC-L] HAC-L
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

View PostBerbo, on 10 November 2018 - 09:10 PM, said:

 

PDP got out in the last round and I confirm that Magyarok has been disqualified too.

 

As for "how they can play", we are waiting for any reports of any rule breaking and acting upon confirmation.

 

thanks!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users