Jump to content


Vampires vs Werewolves: Who Would Win?


  • Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

SlyMeerkat #21 Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:15 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18632 battles
  • 3,251
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Nice

GH0571N45H3LL #22 Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:17 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23084 battles
  • 424
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostSlyMeerkat, on 23 October 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

Nice

 

Nice

uglycousin #23 Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:18 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 47617 battles
  • 3,954
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostMechBuster, on 23 October 2018 - 05:14 PM, said:

This seemed like a lot of harmless fun until I read the last paragraph. What are you thinking Wargaming, the skin reward should be for any vehicles. Now you just cause bias based on what nation people want the reward skin for, if they win.

 

Meh, free stuff is free stuff.

 

Take it and roll with it. :)



Ph3lan #24 Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:24 PM

    Community Operations Lead WoT EU

  • WG Staff
  • 18847 battles
  • 674
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    11-17-2010

View PostMechBuster, on 23 October 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

This seemed like a lot of harmless fun until I read the last paragraph. What are you thinking Wargaming, the skin reward should be for any vehicles. Now you just cause bias based on what nation people want the reward skin for, if they win.

 

I am a bit confused about how this makes it something other than "harmless fun". As I explained here  this is meant to be a fun activity which is culminating in a stream at the end for you to enjoy. The prizes are something you can get on top of the fun :)

 

To explain why this is set up like this: The black widow style is limited per nation. The only way for us to give it for all nations would be to give you a style for every nation, which would be a little over the top for a fun, easy to achieve activity.



lkstamenov #25 Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:25 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 40683 battles
  • 324
  • [BG-AF] BG-AF
  • Member since:
    03-20-2013

Black Widow style is really nice indeed but compared to Custom cammo is no better

 

It can be applied to the whole tank only

 

With Custom cammo you have 3 cammos and they can be applied to 3 tanks

 

Very usefull if one doesn't like spending credits or gold for cammo

 

PS I checked both Commanders are not the best playing arty

 

Although playing arty brings significant experience for me so far

 

 

Tier 10 top picks - Conqueror GC, Object 261, GW E100 - do more assisted damage for more base experience


Edited by lkstamenov, 23 October 2018 - 04:36 PM.


uglycousin #26 Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:29 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 47617 battles
  • 3,954
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostPh3lan, on 23 October 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

 

I am a bit confused about how this makes it something other than "harmless fun". As I explained here  this is meant to be a fun activity which is culminating in a stream at the end for you to enjoy. The prizes are something you can get on top of the fun :)

 

To explain why this is set up like this: The black widow style is limited per nation. The only way for us to give it for all nations would be to give you a style for every nation, which would be a little over the top for a fun, easy to achieve activity.

 

I want to add only that this little mini event is more fun than the whole "let's take the grand battles map and make it like pac man but collecting green boogers ... with tanks" event.

 

Keep up with fun mini events like this one, and maybe ... spank the one in the office that came up with this year's main halloween event? :hiding:

 

Go werewolves!



Herr_Lykanthrop #27 Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3883 battles
  • 72
  • Member since:
    02-15-2018
Werewolves ofcourse :p

Chrubac #28 Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:46 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 37038 battles
  • 93
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

View PostHerr_Lykanthrop, on 23 October 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

Werewolves ofcourse :p

 

Cause we don’t sparkle!

Ph3lan #29 Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:48 PM

    Community Operations Lead WoT EU

  • WG Staff
  • 18847 battles
  • 674
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    11-17-2010

View Postuglycousin, on 23 October 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

 

I want to add only that this little mini event is more fun than the whole "let's take the grand battles map and make it like pac man but collecting green boogers ... with tanks" event.

 

Keep up with fun mini events like this one, and maybe ... spank the one in the office that came up with this year's main halloween event? :hiding:

 

Go werewolves!

 

Glad you like it uglycusin :) And I agree, go Werewolves! :izmena:

 

Btw, some early data for you guys:

 

Werewolves: 10235

Vampires: 10556

 

No one has completed the 20 battles yet :)

 

 



_Seeteufel_ #30 Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46916 battles
  • 532
  • Member since:
    07-08-2011

Nice event, good to see EU region doing something extra.

 

 



EsCaper #31 Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:28 PM

    Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 46299 battles
  • 262
  • [BBB] BBB
  • Member since:
    02-04-2011

GO DAKI GO :izmena:

 



Greek_Goddess_Of_Love #32 Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:37 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14083 battles
  • 60
  • Member since:
    01-15-2016
so vampire it is? :P

vuque #33 Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:47 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 18945 battles
  • 3,900
  • [6-45] 6-45
  • Member since:
    08-05-2010

It is vampires for me btw! :D



fighting_falcon93 #34 Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 32560 battles
  • 4,393
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

Hmm...

 

- Daki is one of my favourite streamers.

- Germany is one of my favourite nations.

 

Easy choice :B

 

[18:53] fighting_falcon93 joined team Werewolves.

 



S136 #35 Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18510 battles
  • 47
  • Member since:
    02-14-2013

View Postuglycousin, on 23 October 2018 - 03:29 PM, said:

 

I want to add only that this little mini event is more fun than the whole "let's take the grand battles map and make it like pac man but collecting green boogers ... with tanks" event.

 

Keep up with fun mini events like this one, and maybe ... spank the one in the office that came up with this year's main halloween event? :hiding:

 

Go werewolves!

 

Pac-Man? Pac-Man!! How could I have missed it - halloween mode actually resembles this iconic game! Wow, lets play Pac-Tanks! ;)

Holdes #36 Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21544 battles
  • 629
  • Member since:
    06-10-2012
I am thirsty. I also like baguettes.

_Salman_ #37 Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3992 battles
  • 33
  • [FC-D] FC-D
  • Member since:
    08-21-2018

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 23 October 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

Hmm...

 

- Daki is one of my favourite streamers.

- Germany is one of my favourite nations.

 

Easy choice :B

 

[18:53] fighting_falcon93 joined team Werewolves.

 

 

thumbs up for the gif.. ;)

Karabash15 #38 Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14685 battles
  • 36
  • [430U] 430U
  • Member since:
    01-28-2014
Blood thirsty Vampires for the win!

ClassicFrog #39 Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:14 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 48646 battles
  • 3,011
  • Member since:
    04-05-2012
Vampires. The camo may look good on new wheeled vehicles.

PhilKingz #40 Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:39 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19966 battles
  • 108
  • Member since:
    11-02-2012

The choice is too hard.

 

I like both streamers, Orzanel is a bit more likeable and i prefer his choice of music over daki's.

Yet i [edited] *edit and additinally dislike the entire vampire-stuff, making me prefer Werewolves.

Last but not least i dont want to support a side that heavily outweights the other ...

 

Hardest choice ever.


Edited by Jbnn, 24 October 2018 - 08:46 AM.
Inappropriate remark





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users