I want a Turkish request for help

turk help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

mazlum72 #1 Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22339 battles
I want to tell you my status with the translation. 22 years old, I was unemployed for the economic crisis that arise every day in Turkey. I'm having trouble unemployment benefits granted by the State to meet my needs is very low. I live with my mother because my father died in a traffic accident. I'm playing the game to limit my spending and I spent much time because the garage is empty balance in the game. They just want a gift from you your heart desires valuable player. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by mazlum72, 25 October 2018 - 09:17 PM.

ThugzBunny #2 Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3134 battles

Pagon1s #3 Posted 30 October 2018 - 10:50 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31402 battles
  • [CRBER] CRBER

Not a great weather in North Pole today...

Jigabachi #4 Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I'm sorry for your loss, losing a family member is always hard. But the situation in your country was just a logical consequence to all the nonsense happening there. If a country refuses to do the right steps towards an open and globalized world and instead insists on being backwards and living in the stone age, the collapse is just a matter of time.

Besides that, noone likes begging. Especially not if it's about first world nonsense like payed goods in a computergame.

BalabaN_KebaB_TR #5 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33928 battles
  • [TAF-G] TAF-G

View PostJigabachi, on 02 November 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

I'm sorry for your loss, losing a family member is always hard. But the situation in your country was just a logical consequence to all the nonsense happening there. If a country refuses to do the right steps towards an open and globalized world and instead insists on being backwards and living in the stone age, the collapse is just a matter of time.

Besides that, noone likes begging. Especially not if it's about first world nonsense like payed goods in a computergame.

Turkey is a modern country. How do you say we live in the Stone Age? The words have no meaning. Maybe we can't produce technology, but we don't live like a stone age.

View Postmazlum72, on 25 October 2018 - 08:07 PM, said:

I want to tell you my status with the translation. 22 years old, I was unemployed for the economic crisis that arise every day in Turkey. I'm having trouble unemployment benefits granted by the State to meet my needs is very low. I live with my mother because my father died in a traffic accident. I'm playing the game to limit my spending and I spent much time because the garage is empty balance in the game. They just want a gift from you your heart desires valuable player. Thank you for your understanding.

Sen neyin peşindesin acaba :) kutu mu istiyorsun?

eekeeboo #6 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:31 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45892 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
I'm really sorry to hear your loss OP, but please be aware of the sensitive nature of begging and why we don't want to promote it on the forums. Feel free to take part in the variety of contests that take place in the game throughout the year. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users