Average Player LF clan and or platoon games

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

WhizzUK #1 Posted 27 October 2018 - 01:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 46158 battles

Strictly NO kids I dont like my 4 kids so why would I like any other kids

Just looking for a good bunch of adult people to have or not have clan games matches tourneys ect. Maybe even learn a some crap,

Good humoured friendly banter is a must. I like a drink,I play most evenings after work I also play weekends. Have discord server more than happy to share it,

Hit me up

Profile    Discord OGC 

Forkoff2 #2 Posted 27 October 2018 - 01:18 PM

Major

• Clan Commander
  • 60078 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
Posted Image

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan  with 98 members in main clan all 18+ that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun.  come try us out see if we are for you :) .

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

EZNOW #3 Posted 27 October 2018 - 06:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 43968 battles
  • [BOF] BOF
Hi, We are a social clan so if your still looking for a home take a look at our clan page and drop by for a chat https://eu.wargaming.../wot/500160611/

Pt_lacky #4 Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15389 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

What we stand for

-DGN- is a World of Tanks clan focused on team play and having fun in a mature environment. We provide a friendly, well organized community and a platform for exchange and interaction with focus on developing our members to be better. We understand that people have real lives and have no expectations on activity.

What we can offer you

Competitions, platoons, organized team battles / sessions every week and fun games,

a Discord server so that you can keep in touch with other members, hassle free.

Regular Stronghold bonuses like extra XP or credits for all members

and Field Commander training: if you want to become the commander of clan detachments, we'll train you in joint sessions to get you up to speed

What we want from you

Regular participation in Discord, platooning and teamplay events i.e. fun games and strongholds;

To be able to speak English and be over 16

Get in touch by joining our Discord server at https://discord.gg/mjAvaTG

Timewarp76 #5 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 21160 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi WhizzUK!
We might be for you  :honoring: pretty chilled.

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with a general demographic of 25-60 and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 200+ users, we do platoons and a bit of strongholds here and there when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every so often, we're not so much into CW (yet)  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We have 90+ Wot Member, 75+ WoWP members and 38+ WoWS member. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active 200+ user  discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

jimmyjimmy123 #6 Posted 21 December 2018 - 12:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30475 battles
  • [JIMMY] JIMMY
We might have kids i dunno and dont really care , clan JIMMY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users