44 replies to this topic

Griesgram_der_Grobe #41 Posted 28 October 2018 - 06:51 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 19006 battles
  • [HCD] HCD

I´m not toxic, I´m salty.

My criticism towards WG is well based.

...and since you obviously don´t know flip about all those nifty little "mods" out there...you know...just shut it...like, please?!

_Daemon__ #42 Posted 28 October 2018 - 06:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5965 battles
  • [704TD] 704TD

View PostGriesgram_der_Grobe, on 28 October 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

...and since you obviously don´t know flip about all those nifty little "mods" out there...you know...just shut it...like, please?!

But could you at least tell more about those "nifty little mods?"

At least those that you consider cheating and wg did not stop.

Edited by _Daemon__, 28 October 2018 - 07:06 PM.

FrantisekBascovansky #43 Posted 28 October 2018 - 07:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36518 battles

View PostSfinski, on 28 October 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

No it's not. I hate that arty makes this game far worse than it could be, and so does many many others. Hate is perfect for it.

Maybe you should admit there are far, far better arty players than you, instead of hating entire class just because you suck playing it.

Edited by FrantisekBascovansky, 28 October 2018 - 07:26 PM.

ypr765prco #44 Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45412 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGriesgram_der_Grobe, on 28 October 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

ha you are from the :

:deer:

VeryRisky #45 Posted 28 October 2018 - 11:37 PM

General

• Player
  • 18537 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post_Daemon__, on 27 October 2018 - 10:29 PM, said:

I just wonder, why are you all so toxic over this forum? All the hate for arty, for bots, cheating, premium tanks or apcr shots.

It's a fair question.  I'd like this forum to be a nicer place and to be honest it seems a lot worse than others I have know but then they were rather different games.  But  I think there are a few factors at play.   

Firstly the delusion issue, that a surprising number of players are convinced that they are gud@tenks and that and adverse findings are proof of cheating/rigging/unfairplane etc.  I can't quite grasp this as I came to the game unsure if I would ever hit anything let alone kill it.   I assumed the game was going to be hard and I'm happy where I don't completely fair.  But perhaps some are used to the sort of game where there is no challenge except to pay up for access to more stuff.  It beats me to be honest.

Secondly there is the fact that we are are ont he internet and you can be as bad-[edited]as you like without anyone chucking you out on your behind (or telling you to go any do your homework).   I will swear == IRL but I don't like typing sweary words ont he internet as they sit around making you look stupid.   However on the internet you can be the hard-man which no physical risk to yourself.

Thirdly there is the language/culture thing.   I have worked in a lot of very international workplaces.   People will curse in another language when they would be horrified to use a term of the same strength in their own tongue.  It just doesn't seem too bad to them and I'm sure if I had enough language to converse in another tongue I wouldn't appreciate the relative inappropriateness of a particular french or German swear word.

Also tagged with toxic, angry, arty, bots, premiums

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users