Jump to content


Anyone here who have reset they account?


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

trrprrprr #1 Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2589 battles
  • 589
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

Itsa new year and im again temted to do that, i dont want to make new account as ive got used to this one and cant transfer premiumtime and prem tanks to another account.  I always wanted to go trough all TD lines once again as german and soviet was so much fun to exp for. And i understand, that i have envested in this account way too much over the years...but in reality i dont lose anything, as grinding trough new lines will have a meaning again(not like just buying backsome tank from already researched) and maby prolong fun factor of this game, or on other hand ill understand what i have done and just quit for good lol.

 

So if there is anyone like me, who tought that best part of games like this is gaining exp and unlocking new things and had a reset to do so again?! How you feel now and was it as you tought it would be?


Edited by trrprrprr, 01 November 2018 - 01:52 PM.


Headless_Rooster #2 Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:22 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11581 battles
  • 637
  • [E-VO] E-VO
  • Member since:
    01-04-2017

 

View Posttrrprrprr, on 01 November 2018 - 01:50 PM, said:

but in reality i dont lose anything

 

Think of all the time you invested training those crews.... *poof*  



trrprrprr #3 Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2589 battles
  • 589
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View PostHeadless_Rooster, on 01 November 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

 

 

Think of all the time you invested training those crews.... *poof*  

 

That is only concern at the moment. Even more, i sold one of my very first high tier TDs with 4skill crew, but those days i kinda went with it as there wasnt way to restore :)    I cant find any info if i lose ALL crews or ones on premium tanks will stay? Or even those gonna get back to no skill 100% crews?

SiliconSidewinder #4 Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:41 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 29055 battles
  • 7,966
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

honestly.. if you want to start something new, play another game.

there are so many fun oportunities around.



trrprrprr #5 Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2589 battles
  • 589
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
But i want to play these tanks. And at the current state new additions are booring as mostly you get some top dog tanks only, not many new lines. So with reset ill be able to grind torugh TD lines with joy that i had 7 to 5 years ago.     Only thing i want to know, is premium tank crews, they are gonna get reset too or they will be as they are now?

SiliconSidewinder #6 Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:56 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 29055 battles
  • 7,966
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

well suit yourself but in the end you can never play the game for the first time again.

 



anonym_2melq3kkw9Cd #7 Posted 01 November 2018 - 03:54 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 403
  • Member since:
    09-01-2019

View Posttrrprrprr, on 01 November 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

But i want to play these tanks. And at the current state new additions are booring as mostly you get some top dog tanks only, not many new lines. So with reset ill be able to grind torugh TD lines with joy that i had 7 to 5 years ago.     Only thing i want to know, is premium tank crews, they are gonna get reset too or they will be as they are now?

 

Play the tanks then. Why is the reset required?



trrprrprr #8 Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:04 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2589 battles
  • 589
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View Postederfe, on 01 November 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

 

Play the tanks then. Why is the reset required?

 

Cos biggest part of this game is gaining exp and unlocking/leveling. When you get to tier X that all is over

Killer711 #9 Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3008 battles
  • 311
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    06-06-2012
There nothing stopping you from starting a new account and going back to the old one from time to time.

Homer_J #10 Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:51 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32395 battles
  • 35,407
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

Rerolls became pointless when they stopped letting you keep premium shells and consumables.  Now you may as well just start a new account that way you havn't lost everything when you find out it's no fun grinding from 0 again.

 

Quote

The following will remain on the game account:

    The current amount of gold you have in the account.
    Premium days you may have left.
    Garage/port slots.
    Premium vehicles.
    Barracks slots (when applicable).
    Premium camouflages selected on premium vehicles.




trrprrprr #11 Posted 01 November 2018 - 06:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2589 battles
  • 589
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View PostHomer_J, on 01 November 2018 - 04:51 PM, said:

Rerolls became pointless when they stopped letting you keep premium shells and consumables.  Now you may as well just start a new account that way you havn't lost everything when you find out it's no fun grinding from 0 again.

 

Quote

The following will remain on the game account:

    The current amount of gold you have in the account.
    Premium days you may have left.
    Garage/port slots.
    Premium vehicles.
    Barracks slots (when applicable).
    Premium camouflages selected on premium vehicles.


Im porolly not that good at explaining why im doing that. I just play wot as atm theres nothing else interests me...so whil i wait on FO76/BL3 i like this game, but it become not so interesting...sure i have many tanks unlocked, just get silver and drive it, but mostly i play cos it has a lvling system...most my games are focused on levels/upgrades....so at this point i have not so fun lines left unresearched and only some higher ties to do, so mostly everything is around tier 8-10gameplay.  I want a fresh start to try it again if it helps to restart that fire i had all these year back, plus a new account has to have another premium account and premium tanks to supply silver. If it doesnt work, ill quit again for some time, only now ill have almost nothing to come back, but on other hand, ill have lines to level once again - and few of them i enjoyed very much, but WG doesnt help out and reset only certain line progression :)

 

Plus i dont use premium shells so i dont care about that, and all premium consumables except automatic fire exztinguisher are sold pretty much every time i need cash, and i dont use em too - just extinguisher. So that doesnt bother me at all.


Edited by trrprrprr, 01 November 2018 - 06:03 PM.


Homer_J #12 Posted 01 November 2018 - 07:33 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32395 battles
  • 35,407
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Posttrrprrprr, on 01 November 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

 

Plus i dont use premium shells so i dont care about that, and all premium consumables except automatic fire exztinguisher are sold pretty much every time i need cash, and i dont use em too - just extinguisher. So that doesnt bother me at all.

 

That's not the point.  You used to be able to sell all your tanks, spend all the credits on premium consumables at half price, reroll your account, sell the premium consumables and have a stack of credits to start you off with.

 

I can't believe you have run out of interesting lines to research though, you have less battles than me and I free exp'd a heck of a lot of stuff.



SiliconSidewinder #13 Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:20 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 29055 battles
  • 7,966
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

the one thing that puzzles me is how you seem to believe that rerolling your account would reeignite your passion for the game.

you have played 24k games, maybe it's simply time to move on, at least for a while?

 



trrprrprr #14 Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2589 battles
  • 589
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 01 November 2018 - 07:20 PM, said:

the one thing that puzzles me is how you seem to believe that rerolling your account would reeignite your passion for the game.

you have played 24k games, maybe it's simply time to move on, at least for a while?

 

 

Lines i want to redo, will prolly net me another 15k battles.  I just want to try again, with better approach and without selling mission tanks...atleast thats the plan. So ticket sent, now only have to wait.     And about silver, ill have few premiums that i wont use at start and can sell em for unlimited time in recovery.

 

Oh and try to get more mastery awards as i have plenty tanks played before they implemented those awards and many skipped tanks.....but still wont care about first tier games, those ones are the worst.


Edited by trrprrprr, 01 November 2018 - 08:59 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users