XVM Tier 8 VIII Arty Blueprint Blueprints Defender defender

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Maat_Malek #1 Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6438 battles
  • [M-CSH] M-CSH

Hy everyone. I did some research and I found quite interesting tank blueprint could fit in to the game.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Notes:

Developed by the NACZY company and designed as a special medium tank. The vehicle was designed to carry an 16 cm KwK-cannone L/123 as well as to fire from the chassis. The vehicle utilized the suspension of the VK12301.04 tank destroyer. Development continued from the end of 1942 through to the middle of 1944. However, the project was discontinued in favor of the Ardelt project because of a flawless design, cheap cost, and super light weight.

The VK13401.12 is the first of the all around (Support Weapon/ tank destroyer / hevy/light/medium tank / submarine) class tank available to the player. It has exceptionally good camouflage value in its tier. Unlike most tank destroyers, its gun is mounted on a turret, making it quite versatile on the battlefield. Its first gun, 16cm KwK-cannone L/123, has high penetration, accuracy, and rate of fire, To balance, the VK13401.12 has absolutely super sloped 70 degree frontal 240 mm thick (both lower and upper plate) and turet front armor -- even less than its predecessors -- and is somewhat sluggish like the  luchs. Like its predecessors, it performs best taking a position the front line to deliver supporting fire to enemy tanks being fought by teammates red line.

If u find similar blueprints pls share us. maybe we can make at least some decent tech tree/premium tanks:)

Dava_117 #2 Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:57 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 20204 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMaat_Malek, on 01 November 2018 - 10:50 PM, said:

Hy everyone. I did some research and I found quite interesting tank blueprint could fit in to the game.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Notes:

Developed by the NACZY company and designed as a special medium tank. The vehicle was designed to carry an 16 cm KwK-cannone L/123 as well as to fire from the chassis. The vehicle utilized the suspension of the VK12301.04 tank destroyer. Development continued from the end of 1942 through to the middle of 1944. However, the project was discontinued in favor of the Ardelt project because of a flawless design, cheap cost, and super light weight.

The VK13401.12 is the first of the all around (Support Weapon/ tank destroyer / hevy/light/medium tank / submarine) class tank available to the player. It has exceptionally good camouflage value in its tier. Unlike most tank destroyers, its gun is mounted on a turret, making it quite versatile on the battlefield. Its first gun, 16cm KwK-cannone L/123, has high penetration, accuracy, and rate of fire, To balance, the VK13401.12 has absolutely super sloped 70 degree frontal 240 mm thick (both lower and upper plate) and turet front armor -- even less than its predecessors -- and is somewhat sluggish like the  luchs. Like its predecessors, it performs best taking a position the front line to deliver supporting fire to enemy tanks being fought by teammates red line.

If u find similar blueprints pls share us. maybe we can make at least some decent tech tree/premium tanks:)

Looks something Nazi could have financed... but I think that the P1000 Ratte is higher on development priority. At least for my taste...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users