Ok I'm done, game still crashing randomly, tried everything, uninstall it, lose 23 days of premi...

bye bug technical problems whatever

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

TheJumpMaster #21 Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:12 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 48275 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I was having these problems as well. I sacrificed a virgin in the name of Stalin (praised be his name) and all is well. Even my hemorrhoids are gone. The largest difficulty was finding a virgin in this area.

hasnainrakha57 #22 Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14659 battles
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE

View Postarmilas, on 03 November 2018 - 01:34 AM, said:

To summarize for future generations, game is crashing when entering or existing the battle. This happens randomly, you may play 10 games and don't have this issue, but you will get it at some point. When trying to get in to the battle by restarting the client you will get the loading screen, and as soon the first second of battle music starts the game crashes again with no warnings. Some times it works to get back just to see your tank destroyed, others you are able to get back only when the tank you were playing is back into the garage when the battle has ended. Top this with battles that sometimes takes 8+ minutes and you just left with reopening the game client, wait to load and then see it crash.

Ok if you play with some crap low tier tank but if your tier 5 or 6 gets destroyed without you getting the chance to do something is making you mad. And yes is tier 5 because how do you get xp if you can't play? DO I need to buy a premium tier 9 tank and see it crash?

I've tried everything, gpu drivers, update windows, moved the game client from normal hdd to ssd. Nothing.

When it works is beautiful I get around 70 fps on highest settings possible and the I confess it looks amazing. Yet, what is the point if it makes you angry?

I've managed to resist a week, I'm done. Thank You all for help, keep playing it if it works. I'm done.

Than KV-2 looked amazing btw

1)Does this happen for world of tanks only?

2)Check your gpu temprature is it normal for your gpu?

3)Try installing norton free trial and check your pc for any virus.

15:22 Added after 1 minute

View PostPansenmann, on 03 November 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

may be unrelated, but is the power supply up to the task?

If its power supply,his/her pc will restart at some point.Which he has not mentioned i guess.

Edited by hasnainrakha57, 03 November 2018 - 04:23 PM.

HugSeal #23 Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:24 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

I assume you have checked CPU/GPU temp and ran a memory faultscan and the same for your storage.

What did they show?

If you haven't done that. What?! You have a problem that is not a widespread problem and therefore most likely is due to your hardware/conection. That is the place to start troubleshooting.

Alabamatick #24 Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:32 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31849 battles

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 03 November 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

If its power supply,his/her pc will restart at some point.Whichntio he has not mened i guess.

(Quite) a few years ago, when i had game crash/restarting problems (mostly wot, but other games too), i changed my ram (ocz reaper) for (same clock speed but higher latency) mushkin radioactive and the problem went away

m1x_angelico #25 Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23153 battles
  • [-VETO] -VETO

Logic would suggest the problem is on your side - either software related (Windows, drivers, virus/malware, or some application in the background causing it) or hardware related issue (RAM, HDD, CPU, PSU, bios settings like latency, etc.).

WOT has many issues and bugs, but none of them cause the game to crash if you have a clean install with no mods, latest drivers, updated OS and cleared WOT cache. 

ApocalypseSquad #26 Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 26642 battles
I had a similar problem a few months ago.  Hoovered the dust out of the CPU and GPU heat sinks and everything has been hunky-dory since....

4nt #27 Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23470 battles
Yea, autumn cleaning and maybe check the RAM comb(s) too. If you have a buddy who has same RAM type, borrow a comb and attempt with it. The memory write error could point to issue with physical RAM.

hasnainrakha57 #28 Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14659 battles
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE

View PostAlabamatick, on 03 November 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

(Quite) a few years ago, when i had game crash/restarting problems (mostly wot, but other games too), i changed my ram (ocz reaper) for (same clock speed but higher latency) mushkin radioactive and the problem went away

Actually i had same problem of restarting pc after 1 or 2 battles it was beacuse my gpu consume lot of power supply.When the pc restarted it showed me warning of power supply surge detected i thought its my gpu because my gpu temprature reaches 80-90c.So i ended up cleaning my gpu and replacing the thermal paste but that dint helped me.So i replaced my power supply and was able to do happy tonking!!!!!!!!!!!!(For u its different ram problem)

But for this guy his pc is not restarting only game crash it will be better if he plays other game....to know whether its wot or hardware problem.

Edited by hasnainrakha57, 03 November 2018 - 06:21 PM.

armilas #29 Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4294 battles

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 03 November 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

If its power supply,his/her pc will restart at some point.Which he has not mentioned i guess.

1) Only this, Project Cars 2, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Starcraft 2 (mostly the games I play at the moment) all works at max quality.

2) ROG Gaming Center show CPU and GPU temp ok. I've even switch to Standard mode from Extreme mode which limits the clock speed. Same issue.

3)I don't have the crap norton fortunately

no restart, the machine is ROG G752VY, and is working fine except this game.

when it worked I got around 72 fps at ultra quality with the reduce 3D objects quality turned off and with the slider at max quality. I must say is a really beautiful game with all the new maps and extended view.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #30 Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:28 PM

Major

• Player
  • 30520 battles

View Postarmilas, on 03 November 2018 - 09:43 PM, said:

when it worked I got around 72 fps at ultra quality with the reduce 3D objects quality turned off and with the slider at max quality. I must say is a really beautiful game with all the new maps and extended view.

Have you tried turning everything down to minimum?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users