Ok I'm done, game still crashing randomly, tried everything, uninstall it, lose 23 days of premi...

bye bug technical problems whatever

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

TheJumpMaster #21 Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:12 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 50373 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I was having these problems as well. I sacrificed a virgin in the name of Stalin (praised be his name) and all is well. Even my hemorrhoids are gone. The largest difficulty was finding a virgin in this area.

hasnainrakha57 #22 Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18916 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postarmilas, on 03 November 2018 - 01:34 AM, said:

To summarize for future generations, game is crashing when entering or existing the battle. This happens randomly, you may play 10 games and don't have this issue, but you will get it at some point. When trying to get in to the battle by restarting the client you will get the loading screen, and as soon the first second of battle music starts the game crashes again with no warnings. Some times it works to get back just to see your tank destroyed, others you are able to get back only when the tank you were playing is back into the garage when the battle has ended. Top this with battles that sometimes takes 8+ minutes and you just left with reopening the game client, wait to load and then see it crash.

Ok if you play with some crap low tier tank but if your tier 5 or 6 gets destroyed without you getting the chance to do something is making you mad. And yes is tier 5 because how do you get xp if you can't play? DO I need to buy a premium tier 9 tank and see it crash?

I've tried everything, gpu drivers, update windows, moved the game client from normal hdd to ssd. Nothing.

When it works is beautiful I get around 70 fps on highest settings possible and the I confess it looks amazing. Yet, what is the point if it makes you angry?

I've managed to resist a week, I'm done. Thank You all for help, keep playing it if it works. I'm done.

Than KV-2 looked amazing btw

1)Does this happen for world of tanks only?

2)Check your gpu temprature is it normal for your gpu?

3)Try installing norton free trial and check your pc for any virus.

15:22 Added after 1 minute

View PostPansenmann, on 03 November 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

may be unrelated, but is the power supply up to the task?

If its power supply,his/her pc will restart at some point.Which he has not mentioned i guess.

Edited by hasnainrakha57, 03 November 2018 - 04:23 PM.

HugSeal #23 Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:24 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22752 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

I assume you have checked CPU/GPU temp and ran a memory faultscan and the same for your storage.

What did they show?

If you haven't done that. What?! You have a problem that is not a widespread problem and therefore most likely is due to your hardware/conection. That is the place to start troubleshooting.

Alabamatick #24 Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:32 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31849 battles

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 03 November 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

If its power supply,his/her pc will restart at some point.Whichntio he has not mened i guess.

(Quite) a few years ago, when i had game crash/restarting problems (mostly wot, but other games too), i changed my ram (ocz reaper) for (same clock speed but higher latency) mushkin radioactive and the problem went away

m1x_angelico #25 Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24915 battles
  • [-VETO] -VETO

Logic would suggest the problem is on your side - either software related (Windows, drivers, virus/malware, or some application in the background causing it) or hardware related issue (RAM, HDD, CPU, PSU, bios settings like latency, etc.).

WOT has many issues and bugs, but none of them cause the game to crash if you have a clean install with no mods, latest drivers, updated OS and cleared WOT cache. 

ApocalypseSquad #26 Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27189 battles
I had a similar problem a few months ago.  Hoovered the dust out of the CPU and GPU heat sinks and everything has been hunky-dory since....

4nt #27 Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29493 battles
Yea, autumn cleaning and maybe check the RAM comb(s) too. If you have a buddy who has same RAM type, borrow a comb and attempt with it. The memory write error could point to issue with physical RAM.

hasnainrakha57 #28 Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18916 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAlabamatick, on 03 November 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

(Quite) a few years ago, when i had game crash/restarting problems (mostly wot, but other games too), i changed my ram (ocz reaper) for (same clock speed but higher latency) mushkin radioactive and the problem went away

Actually i had same problem of restarting pc after 1 or 2 battles it was beacuse my gpu consume lot of power supply.When the pc restarted it showed me warning of power supply surge detected i thought its my gpu because my gpu temprature reaches 80-90c.So i ended up cleaning my gpu and replacing the thermal paste but that dint helped me.So i replaced my power supply and was able to do happy tonking!!!!!!!!!!!!(For u its different ram problem)

But for this guy his pc is not restarting only game crash it will be better if he plays other game....to know whether its wot or hardware problem.

Edited by hasnainrakha57, 03 November 2018 - 06:21 PM.

armilas #29 Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4294 battles

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 03 November 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

If its power supply,his/her pc will restart at some point.Which he has not mentioned i guess.

1) Only this, Project Cars 2, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Starcraft 2 (mostly the games I play at the moment) all works at max quality.

2) ROG Gaming Center show CPU and GPU temp ok. I've even switch to Standard mode from Extreme mode which limits the clock speed. Same issue.

3)I don't have the crap norton fortunately

no restart, the machine is ROG G752VY, and is working fine except this game.

when it worked I got around 72 fps at ultra quality with the reduce 3D objects quality turned off and with the slider at max quality. I must say is a really beautiful game with all the new maps and extended view.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #30 Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:28 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34294 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postarmilas, on 03 November 2018 - 09:43 PM, said:

when it worked I got around 72 fps at ultra quality with the reduce 3D objects quality turned off and with the slider at max quality. I must say is a really beautiful game with all the new maps and extended view.

Have you tried turning everything down to minimum?

Kieslev #31 Posted 07 April 2019 - 05:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9004 battles
I have this exactly same issue and ive been roaming through forums if someone has found working solution... Frustrating, ive tried all the steps WG has suggested. Temperatures are fine, this is the only game that doesnt work, (well stellaris needed "disable fullscreen optimization" to start). Drivers should be up to date, all other 2018 games work flawlessly with ultra-settings. As op said sometimes you can play few hours without issues then someday game crashes 5 times before you get to garage. When it "half-crashes" during platoon play you cant see any pings or chat messages in-game and you have this loading icon in garage after you select your tank and cant swap anymore.

Shad0wize #32 Posted 07 April 2019 - 06:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12647 battles

My advice for you is to clear World Of Tanks cache.

On a more serious note the game did that for me as well. Just run it in windowed mode at max resolution, see if that fixes it. Do you use dual monitors?

Also what are your pc specs? I mean troubleshooting is fun and all but I haven't got the faintest of ideas.

trololooooooo #33 Posted 10 April 2019 - 04:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18223 battles

View PostShad0wize, on 07 April 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

My advice for you is to clear World Of Tanks cache.

On a more serious note the game did that for me as well. Just run it in windowed mode at max resolution, see if that fixes it. Do you use dual monitors?

Also what are your pc specs? I mean troubleshooting is fun and all but I haven't got the faintest of ideas.

Posted Image

Almost unplayable

I also have an ASUS ROG G752VS so its probably ASUS related but who is gonna to find out exact reason?

There is no pattern in those crashes. You load up to garage, after you load into the battle, in the middle of the game etc..

I tried settings min-max, mods no mods , reinstal, clear all things Nvidia drivers from asus and latest from Nvidia. Still the same

Other games - 0 issues. I can play Diablo 3 for hours easy , XCOM 2 until it laptop catch fire , Company of heroes 2 that has almost nonexistant optimalization it still can play for hours with doing other stuff on laptop

I was on CS for like 4 weeks(wgchecks i uploaded like 20GB of data) but no results they just made me instal at least 10-15 almost prehistoric drivers(nothing changed).

SuedKAT #34 Posted 10 April 2019 - 04:56 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posttrololooooooo, on 10 April 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

Almost unplayable

I also have an ASUS ROG G752VS so its probably ASUS related but who is gonna to find out exact reason?

There is no pattern in those crashes. You load up to garage, after you load into the battle, in the middle of the game etc..

I tried settings min-max, mods no mods , reinstal, clear all things Nvidia drivers from asus and latest from Nvidia. Still the same

Other games - 0 issues. I can play Diablo 3 for hours easy , XCOM 2 until it laptop catch fire , Company of heroes 2 that has almost nonexistant optimalization it still can play for hours with doing other stuff on laptop

I was on CS for like 4 weeks(wgchecks i uploaded like 20GB of data) but no results they just made me instal at least 10-15 almost prehistoric drivers(nothing changed).

Had a look at the support page for your laptop, the last listed driver update under "Audio" is this:

Realtek Audio Driver

Version 6.0.1.8578

That's not only awfully out of date since the latest official none OEM version is 6.0.1.8668 but also since it's an Asus laptop those drivers most likely have Sonic Studio included, that's basically an Asus version of Nahimic. Asus have most likely not made OEM drivers suitable for your laptop yet, but there are most likely still newer drivers available, to quote my self from another thread:

Personally since I use multiple systems and OS both at home and at work I utilize Snappy Driver Installer ( https://sdi-tool.org/ -) to save time. I've downloaded the lite version and just the indexes to tell me what I'm missing rather than every driver possible, so when I got a driver that's out of date it looks like this (the popup info appear when you hover the mouse over the driver):

You can create a restore point and download the driver straight from there or just use it as a pointer to what drivers your missing and go to the official sites and get them there instead depending on what you prefer. 

I also suggest that you download (if you don't already have it installed) Intel Driver & Support Assistant:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

You'll get a blue wrench icon in your notification area that you can right click and select "Check for new drivers" which than takes you to the page linked above and after scan it tells you if you're missing some driver updates.

Since WoT recently have overhauled it's sound engine there have been plenty of sound related issues and most of them have been related to out of date Realtek drivers as well as out of date versions of Sonic Studio/Nahimic. 

_Patrol #35 Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Community Contributor
  • 40631 battles
  • [AW-LE] AW-LE

View Posttrololooooooo, on 10 April 2019 - 05:28 PM, said:

Posted Image

Upload files to google drive

19-04-10-10_47_49_861.zip

19-04-10-10_29_24_342.zip

and paste download links

trololooooooo #36 Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18223 battles

View Post_Patrol, on 10 April 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

Upload files to google drive

19-04-10-10_47_49_861.zip

19-04-10-10_29_24_342.zip

and paste download links

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11B6kF6R7tt0Khzw9JZ69Cpf-g4CQ_lqf

Hope it works :D

View PostSuedKAT, on 10 April 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

Had a look at the support page for your laptop, the last listed driver update under "Audio" is this:

Realtek Audio Driver

Version 6.0.1.8578

That's not only awfully out of date since the latest official none OEM version is 6.0.1.8668 but also since it's an Asus laptop those drivers most likely have Sonic Studio included, that's basically an Asus version of Nahimic. Asus have most likely not made OEM drivers suitable for your laptop yet, but there are most likely still newer drivers available, to quote my self from another thread:

Personally since I use multiple systems and OS both at home and at work I utilize Snappy Driver Installer ( https://sdi-tool.org/ -) to save time. I've downloaded the lite version and just the indexes to tell me what I'm missing rather than every driver possible, so when I got a driver that's out of date it looks like this (the popup info appear when you hover the mouse over the driver):

You can create a restore point and download the driver straight from there or just use it as a pointer to what drivers your missing and go to the official sites and get them there instead depending on what you prefer. 

I also suggest that you download (if you don't already have it installed) Intel Driver & Support Assistant:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

You'll get a blue wrench icon in your notification area that you can right click and select "Check for new drivers" which than takes you to the page linked above and after scan it tells you if you're missing some driver updates.

Since WoT recently have overhauled it's sound engine there have been plenty of sound related issues and most of them have been related to out of date Realtek drivers as well as out of date versions of Sonic Studio/Nahimic. 

So my latest ASUS drivers on oficial site and mine installed areVersion V6.0.1.83022016/11/24

i triple checked it just in case

so audio really might be the issue but updating those drivers is ..... unreal. I already tried few versions, different approaches 0 luck. Even found topic on ROG forums about realtek drivers when they always post newest ones since ASUS is doing nothing but i just cant update or reinstal for some reason maybe reinstall win is the best option now?

SuedKAT #37 Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:04 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posttrololooooooo, on 10 April 2019 - 09:49 PM, said:

So my latest ASUS drivers on oficial site and mine installed areVersion V6.0.1.83022016/11/24

i triple checked it just in case

so audio really might be the issue but updating those drivers is ..... unreal. I already tried few versions, different approaches 0 luck. Even found topic on ROG forums about realtek drivers when they always post newest ones since ASUS is doing nothing but i just cant update or reinstal for some reason maybe reinstall win is the best option now?

Hehe that's ancient, Realtek drivers come out quite frequently:

https://necacom.net/index.php/realtek/hda

Version 6.0.1.8673 wasn't even listed yesterday and seems like they are less than a day old:

https://www.tenforums.com/sound-audio/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version-237.html#post1611361

From the same thread:

I think i found a problem in the latest Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic + Sonic Studio III integration) - latest version drivers: 6.0.1.8668, when I lower the sound volume to 0 from the windows and immediately return to a higher volume, the sound has a delay considerable!

https://www.tenforums.com/sound-audio/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version-237.html#post1611457

So Asus for sure have some newer drivers than what's listed on your laptops support site, I expected 8633 since those were the latest OEM compatible drivers last time I checked but seems like 8668 is available now.

Regarding uninstalling your current ones, can't you open the Control Panel and press Uninstall Program under the Programs tab and uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers from there?

trololooooooo #38 Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18223 battles

View PostSuedKAT, on 10 April 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

Hehe that's ancient, Realtek drivers come out quite frequently:

https://necacom.net/index.php/realtek/hda

Version 6.0.1.8673 wasn't even listed yesterday and seems like they are less than a day old:

https://www.tenforums.com/sound-audio/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version-237.html#post1611361

From the same thread:

I think i found a problem in the latest Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic + Sonic Studio III integration) - latest version drivers: 6.0.1.8668, when I lower the sound volume to 0 from the windows and immediately return to a higher volume, the sound has a delay considerable!

https://www.tenforums.com/sound-audio/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version-237.html#post1611457

So Asus for sure have some newer drivers than what's listed on your laptops support site, I expected 8633 since those were the latest OEM compatible drivers last time I checked but seems like 8668 is available now.

Regarding uninstalling your current ones, can't you open the Control Panel and press Uninstall Program under the Programs tab and uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers from there?

I tried updating - thats not possible there is error everytime. (there acutally is manual on how to get rid of it, didnt work out and at the end i did system restore cos everything was rekt)

The most retarded thing is when you uninstal realtek you need to reboot and WIN automaticly reinstall it so i need to stop win from autoreinstaling it then try to instal new one. Funny thing is when i go to device manger and tried to update drivers it tolds me they are up to date ... awesome :D

If i dont manage to finish and test this its time for some friend IT help i guess. Nevertheless, Thanks a lot man!

Gremlin182 #39 Posted 11 April 2019 - 01:18 AM

General

• Player
  • 58627 battles

If he is getting 70 fps on max settings he does not have a potato PC.

Happening in game not failing to connect so probably not firewall or anti virus issues.

But there are probably loads of reasons it could happen, overheating a dodgy power supply or other hardware problems.

Since I love the game I would keep plugging away to get to the bottom of it.

4200 games played so I assume this is a recent problem did it start after a particular update for example.

If your done your done me I would try lowest settings windowed mode all sound turned off and so on trying to pin down a cause.

I might even wait for a test server and install that and see if the same thing happens.

SuedKAT #40 Posted 11 April 2019 - 04:19 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posttrololooooooo, on 11 April 2019 - 12:28 AM, said:

I tried updating - thats not possible there is error everytime. (there acutally is manual on how to get rid of it, didnt work out and at the end i did system restore cos everything was rekt)

The most retarded thing is when you uninstal realtek you need to reboot and WIN automaticly reinstall it so i need to stop win from autoreinstaling it then try to instal new one. Funny thing is when i go to device manger and tried to update drivers it tolds me they are up to date ... awesome :D

If i dont manage to finish and test this its time for some friend IT help i guess. Nevertheless, Thanks a lot man!

Strange, was a while ago I had an Asus laptop, but had an earlier version of the ROG a while back and it behaved quite nicely :)

If I uninstall my Realtek drivers they stay uninstalled until I install them again, actually updated them a couple of days ago and had no such issues. However it might be related to you most likely having Sonic Studio installed from those drivers as well since when ever I uninstall my Realtek drivers Nahimic complains at startup that I need sound drivers and since Sonic Studio is pretty much just an Asus version of Nahimic I guess Sonic Studio feels like it's missing some drivers as well.

The links etc I've provided are more aimed towards general versions and what I've found working for me, but since you mention Asus forums before and I know about the dedicated Realtek thread there it's most likely best that you stick to stuff you find there since it will most likely be the most compatible with your laptop.

Another thing you can try is this:

Open file manager or any folder

Right click on "This PC" or what ever you've named it

Select "Properties"

On the left click on "Advanced System Settings"

Go to the "Hardware" tab

Click on "Device Installation Settings"

Change it to "No" and save

Now uninstall your current drivers and reboot Windows and Windows shouldn't automatically download the drivers it feels you need

Then install the drivers recommended on the Asus forums and reboot the computer again

Then reverse the settings you changed above to "Yes" again otherwise Windows update won't update your drivers etc

Hopefully you now have the latest compatible Realtek drivers as well as an updated version of Sonic Studio installed. Also a tip regarding Sonic Sudio (if you got that installed), was ages ago since I used it but I think it comes with the same feature as Nahimic does since they are almost the same software, it got something called Sound Tracker (most likely named something similar in Sonic Studio) and works like this:

Spoiler

Don't enable that before you've checked that the game you're currently playing don't label it as a cheat, PUBG for example don't like it:

https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=301436.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users