Jump to content


T-44 + 100 mm = T-44-100!


  • Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 06 November 2018 - 06:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 26,432
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Behold, our newest Collector's Gem of the Week is here!

The full text of the news item

Marppuli #2 Posted 06 November 2018 - 06:54 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20627 battles
  • 112
  • [MOTUS] MOTUS
  • Member since:
    01-08-2016

Behold, the reward of the worst marathon event ever, the most overpriced medium tank is here! And you can't even use a WarGaming-TM coupon for it!

 

Seiously, you need to make your coupons be applicable to limited time offers that aren't already discounted, and you might see some more sales with those coupons you are throwing at us.



baratoz1701 #3 Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:08 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 22610 battles
  • 54
  • [TMATO] TMATO
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
38 quid. say no more

Ch1valry #4 Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:11 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37762 battles
  • 33
  • [TKNZ] TKNZ
  • Member since:
    04-04-2011
Please don't give money to Wargaming.

MeNoobTank #5 Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:14 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12111 battles
  • 454
  • [R3L4X] R3L4X
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017
Or...you could just get the regular tech tree T-44 (which is also OP) and mount the 100 mm gun... is way cheaper because it costs 0.

KAZONAC #6 Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:22 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3867 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    07-04-2018
jesus...mediums cost so more than heavy tanks....wtf is this....thats insane....soon it will be 50 euro for light tank...thats wrong wg....so wrong

wsatnutter #7 Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:23 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25146 battles
  • 7,768
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
#walletclosed #notonyournelly

Fr4kt #8 Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:34 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18172 battles
  • 44
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

Ya, right, we are gonna pay 45 euros for an ugly tier 8 medium so we can ding light tanks all day long with its sub-standard gun and get farmed by tier 10s

 

...

 

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight



Lo1o #9 Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:14 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16873 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    02-13-2011
why are the coupons so useless ?

bateto_007 #10 Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:23 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 23441 battles
  • 26
  • [BGWWP] BGWWP
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

The tank has the worst matchmaking in the game. It's price is pretty hi for an tier 8 medium tank.

What is the win ratio?


Edited by bateto_007, 06 November 2018 - 08:24 AM.


Scorilo #11 Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:23 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4752 battles
  • 143
  • Member since:
    11-02-2011

View PostLo1o, on 06 November 2018 - 07:14 AM, said:

why are the coupons so useless ?

 

Because its a greedy company :)

Gardar7 #12 Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:25 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22928 battles
  • 1,675
  • [VKG-] VKG-
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

My only question is; What will you sell during christmas?!? :D

 

Defender - sorry, Object 252U -, T-44-100 and Progetto 46 have been sold during the last 5 days. These 3 tanks are pretty much all what an average player wants to see in his/her collection. There is maybe only one remaining tank for christmas, which is Type 59. But really, I think nowadays it lost from its former glory and it has only the name. I hope that you will have some very nice discounts and events like last year. And if you could pull out something new from the hat, I would be really happy. (Fingers crossed for Hungarian tech tree or Swedish mediums/lights, maybe Japanese lights)


Edited by Gardar7, 06 November 2018 - 08:27 AM.


BG_Striker #13 Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:46 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25593 battles
  • 7
  • [BG_WP] BG_WP
  • Member since:
    09-30-2013

View PostGardar7, on 06 November 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

My only question is; What will you sell during christmas?!? :D

 

Defender - sorry, Object 252U -, T-44-100 and Progetto 46 have been sold during the last 5 days. These 3 tanks are pretty much all what an average player wants to see in his/her collection. There is maybe only one remaining tank for christmas, which is Type 59. But really, I think nowadays it lost from its former glory and it has only the name. I hope that you will have some very nice discounts and events like last year. And if you could pull out something new from the hat, I would be really happy. (Fingers crossed for Hungarian tech tree or Swedish mediums/lights, maybe Japanese lights)

 

Scorp!

Again :D


Edited by BG_Striker, 06 November 2018 - 08:46 AM.


Deadoks #14 Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:58 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18793 battles
  • 335
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

#walletclosed

 

Seriously WG, everyday you sell something with overpriced offer... You still dig your grave taking as much money as you can with you...

 

Again, the tuning with style, decoration aesthetic is a path you should consider to change your economic and also maybe get a better client consideration!



Innocent_civilian_ #15 Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:01 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 36804 battles
  • 179
  • Member since:
    10-16-2015
WG ur f%&#@ng go crazy???? 45 euro????

HerrWizo #16 Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:16 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32063 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014
This milking has to stop, and it will. Even the most die-hard fans have already realized that selling 1 premium every single day and making that a "news" is actually a desperate move due to declining sales. And for a good reason. Dear WG, wallet closed on all offers, discounts, tanks, whatever you sell, until the glaring issues with the game are fixed first. Enough said.

basin79 #17 Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:41 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,739
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
How much!!!!!!!!!

For less you could buy the coming Hitman 2. Or for a few quid more you can get Red Dead 2 if you also own a console.

Decisions decisions. Buy a tank that will be bottom tier 90% of the time rendering it useless as WG refuse to accept their 3-5-7 MM is absolutely horrific. Or, buy a AAA game that will give you hours upon hours of enjoyment.

Weak_man #18 Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:43 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5374 battles
  • 490
  • Member since:
    12-31-2017

View PostGardar7, on 06 November 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

My only question is; What will you sell during christmas?!? :D

 

Defender - sorry, Object 252U -, T-44-100 and Progetto 46 have been sold during the last 5 days. These 3 tanks are pretty much all what an average player wants to see in his/her collection. There is maybe only one remaining tank for christmas, which is Type 59. But really, I think nowadays it lost from its former glory and it has only the name. I hope that you will have some very nice discounts and events like last year. And if you could pull out something new from the hat, I would be really happy. (Fingers crossed for Hungarian tech tree or Swedish mediums/lights, maybe Japanese lights)

 

True: skorpion g, 252u, t44-100 and projetto 46 it is all a player need.

Scanmen #19 Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:44 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 20786 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    10-14-2011

View PostMarppuli, on 06 November 2018 - 06:54 AM, said:

Behold, the reward of the worst marathon event ever, the most overpriced medium tank is here! And you can't even use a WarGaming-TM coupon for it!

 

Seiously, you need to make your coupons be applicable to limited time offers that aren't already discounted, and you might see some more sales with those coupons you are throwing at us.

 

View PostCh1valry, on 06 November 2018 - 07:11 AM, said:

Please don't give money to Wargaming.

 

View Postbateto_007, on 06 November 2018 - 08:23 AM, said:

The tank has the worst matchmaking in the game. It's price is pretty hi for an tier 8 medium tank.

 

View PostScorilo, on 06 November 2018 - 08:23 AM, said:

 

Because its a greedy company :)

 

View PostDeadoks, on 06 November 2018 - 08:58 AM, said:

#walletclosed

 

Seriously WG, everyday you sell something with overpriced offer... You still dig your grave taking as much money as you can with you...

 

Again, the tuning with style, decoration aesthetic is a path you should consider to change your economic and also maybe get a better client consideration!

 

View PostInnocent_civilian_, on 06 November 2018 - 09:01 AM, said:

WG ur f%&#@ng go crazy???? 45 euro????

 

View PostHerrWizo, on 06 November 2018 - 09:16 AM, said:

This milking has to stop, and it will. Even the most die-hard fans have already realized that selling 1 premium every single day and making that a "news" is actually a desperate move due to declining sales. And for a good reason. Dear WG, wallet closed on all offers, discounts, tanks, whatever you sell, until the glaring issues with the game are fixed first. Enough said.

 

View Postbasin79, on 06 November 2018 - 09:41 AM, said:

How much!!!!!!!!!

For less you could buy the coming Hitman 2. Or for a few quid more you can get Red Dead 2 if you also own a console.

Decisions decisions. Buy a tank that will be bottom tier 90% of the time rendering it useless as WG refuse to accept their 3-5-7 MM is absolutely horrific. Or, buy a AAA game that will give you hours upon hours of enjoyment.
 

 

Bad news wg. You are not in big trouble yet, but there seems to be a growing number of people who thinking before they pick the wallet.

Edited by Scanmen, 06 November 2018 - 09:59 AM.


StinkyCamper #20 Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:51 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21596 battles
  • 349
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013
So many tier 8 premium... Guys who grind regular tanks are foched up in tier 8 fights through all those premium tanks. It's a nightmare to grind.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users