Merchandise.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OIias_of_Sunhillow #1 Posted 13 November 2018 - 01:33 PM

Major

• Player
  • 25231 battles

Does anyone ever buy official, or non-official WoT merchandise ?

I bought a WoT baseball cap a few years ago, a tad expensive at the time, but I really wanted one.

The reason for this thread; I've just seen a Claus Kellerman vid, and he's selling sweatshirts, with a few words on the front, for £22.

£22 for a sweatshirt with 4 words on it..!

I could knock one up for £3-4.

Does WoT, and/or streamers, truly think that we are all made of money ?

I deal in dress jewelry, I buy it reasonably cheap, and sell it on, reasonably inexpensive.

I've seen others with similar stalls and stuff than me, but they are charging a bit more, some a lot more, but I'm the one selling shed-loads of the stuff.

When do these people start getting a sense of proportion, and fairness? Do they feel that because WG is charging huge amounts of money for pixels, these streamers can charge huge amounts for their own merchandise ?

Jigabachi #2 Posted 13 November 2018 - 05:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
No, I don't buy any merchandise, I just want to play the games. I do buy limited editions of certain games though, which often contain merchandise.

If you don't like certain merchandise, you always have the option to NOT buy it.

About the price of those shirts...
Did you ever try to order a small badge of shirts for a club or something? That will be rather costly. And on top of that, he wants to earn something, too.

Bottomline: Don't want? Don't buy.

Joggaman #3 Posted 13 November 2018 - 05:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24634 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Only WoT- stuff (well I might just call it Dinger-stuff) I have to wear, I designed myself:)

Edited by Joggaman, 13 November 2018 - 11:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users