ban mods wargaming appeal

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Orkbert #41 Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28155 battles

View PostFranjevina, on 16 November 2018 - 12:57 AM, said:

Now i could also post some nice screenshots from that player from battle before that about rape of my family etc ... or i couldn't actually because that didn't happen at all

I corrected it for you.

Given that Hellcats still reasonable chat behavior in the replay what we have and where you trolled him (and not just 'a little' trolling given how you kept gloating in chat) your claim of him insulting you in a previous match extremely unlikely.

So replay of that match (just post the link without any comment and nobody can say it's naming&shaming) or accept your fully deserved UC ban

Franjevina #42 Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3915 battles

View PostOrkbert, on 16 November 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

I corrected it for you.

Given that Hellcats still reasonable chat behavior in the replay what we have and where you trolled him (and not just 'a little' trolling given how you kept gloating in chat) your claim of him insulting you in a previous match extremely unlikely.

So replay of that match (just post the link without any comment and nobody can say it's naming&shaming) or accept your fully deserved UC ban

Let me repeat something again if you have trouble understanding :

The correlation between hellcat incident and this ban was never proven,so i have nothing really to accept .

I find it rather amusing how you demand a replay of a in-garage incident .Maybe you need to check how replay's work,and btw i said i have screenshots i never said replay not only i don't save hundreds of replays it wouldn't show what happened in garage AFTER battle and before the one in already posted replay,capish ?

r00barb #43 Posted 16 November 2018 - 06:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27533 battles

View PostFranjevina, on 16 November 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:

Let me repeat something again if you have trouble understanding :

The correlation between hellcat incident and this ban was never proven,so i have nothing really to accept .

You received a ban for unsportsmanlike conduct. The Hellcat replay clearly shows you indulging in unsportsmanlike conduct. While a direct link to that particular game can only be implied, that you indulge in unsportsmanlike conduct is shown to be true. Your protests only highlight your inability to take responsibility for your own actions, something common to those lacking maturity.

I find it rather amusing how you demand a replay of a in-garage incident .Maybe you need to check how replay's work,and btw i said i have screenshots i never said replay not only i don't save hundreds of replays it wouldn't show what happened in garage AFTER battle and before the one in already posted replay,capish ?

Except that when you first claimed to have been on the receiving end of insults from that player ...

View PostFranjevina, on 15 November 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

Now i could also post some nice screenshots from that player from battle before that ...

... you said it was from the battle before. The battle, not messages received afterwards in garage. That's why people are asking for the replay and trying to change your initial claim that it was in a previous battle looks to be nothing more than bluster after you were asked for the replay.

You know that chat logs are retained by WG, don't you? You could request that the other player be reprimanded for sending you abusive messages using those screenshots as your evidence if you don't want to share them with another player, then it'd be fairly straightforward for Support to match the screenshots to the chat logs.

BravelyRanAway #44 Posted 16 November 2018 - 06:32 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24334 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostStrappster, on 16 November 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

... you said it was from the battle before. The battle, not messages received afterwards in garage. 

Old saying......'A liar needs a good memory.'

cragarion #45 Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:08 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44832 battles

View PostFranjevina, on 15 November 2018 - 11:34 PM, said:

So today i'm playing a little,doing stuff on internet  when all of a sudden BAM your account is suspended for " unsportmanslike conduct " and i'm like what the hell so i submit a ticket .

Fairly fast i got a response that wargaming found " that some of the mods i'm using fall in category of cheating and unfairness and therefore they are not permitted in game " .

That would be all great if there wasn't for a small little fact that i'm not using any damn mods whatsoever .

Now i now that some people here will say " oh yeah sure " ... but i'm telling you 100 % honestly i'm not using not a single mode,not even XVM,nothing ... zero .... nada .... nich ....

I have cleanly installed  World of Tanks client from wargaming website without any modifications .

I tried to appeal this,but since wargaming in their Papal Infallibility are not permitting any ban appeals ( you get copy/paste automatic response ) i'm just speechless that a player can get a suspension out of a sky in this case for no goddamn reason without any chance for someone to check situation twice .

Next time i or any other player can receive permaban and we can't do a damn thing about it .

To make matter worse - couple of weeks ago i bought 1 year of premium,that's money out of my pocket to a company that treats it's customers this way .... well never again .

Don't believe you,

for a start you don't get banned for first offence you are given a warning, 

you only get banned if you ignore the warning and continue to use the illegal mods,

before you start sprouting bull you should learn how the system works,

or learn to lie better.

Also as stated unsportsmanlike conduct is an in-game report option, normally used for reporting things like pushing out of cover, blocking and stuff like that.

Edited by cragarion, 16 November 2018 - 09:11 PM.

malachi6 #46 Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:19 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50920 battles

View PostFranjevina, on 16 November 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

No one established that this ban is related/caused because of that incident with hellcat .

Also " you do know replays show the whole countdown " and that has to do with messages sent in garage before/after battle what exactly ?

And for someone who took moral high ground you seem to have some red letters in your post,oh my .... :B

You really should not criticise other peoples writing when you have a casual relationship with the space bar and its correct use.

Pansenmann #47 Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36218 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostStrappster, on 16 November 2018 - 06:07 PM, said:

You know that chat logs are retained by WG, don't you? You could request that the other player be reprimanded for sending you abusive messages using those screenshots as your evidence if you don't want to share them with another player, then it'd be fairly straightforward for Support to match the screenshots to the chat logs.

for those rare occurances where you get fanmail in garage

I highly recommend to activate date+timestamps in chat (somewhere in the settings)

Dorander #48 Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:49 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21025 battles

View Postcragarion, on 16 November 2018 - 08:08 PM, said:

Don't believe you,

for a start you don't get banned for first offence you are given a warning, 

you only get banned if you ignore the warning and continue to use the illegal mods,

This is sadly not correct or even equal across offenses. The 7 day illegal mod ban IS the warning. Chatbans don't come with warnings. Teamkill bans only come with a warning if you know what you are looking for, the designed warning is for other players more than anything else.

Can't say for sure regarding unsportsmanlike conduct reports, perhaps someone (else) who'd gotten banned for UC can clarify but from the response threads I've seen on the forums these people received no warnings either, simply a banmail (which, given recent faulty reponses from Support, seem to have been without preceding warnings).

In fact the only place we seem to get warnings before bans is this forum.

cragarion #49 Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:57 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44832 battles

View PostDorander, on 16 November 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

This is sadly not correct or even equal across offenses. The 7 day illegal mod ban IS the warning. Chatbans don't come with warnings. Teamkill bans only come with a warning if you know what you are looking for, the designed warning is for other players more than anything else.

Can't say for sure regarding unsportsmanlike conduct reports, perhaps someone (else) who'd gotten banned for UC can clarify but from the response threads I've seen on the forums these people received no warnings either, simply a banmail (which, given recent faulty reponses from Support, seem to have been without preceding warnings).

In fact the only place we seem to get warnings before bans is this forum.

You are correct i misread it, i thought for illegal mods it was warning first time then 7 day ban then perma ban.

Gixxer66 #50 Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18559 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostFranjevina, on 16 November 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

No one established that this ban is related/caused because of that incident with hellcat .

Also " you do know replays show the whole countdown " and that has to do with messages sent in garage before/after battle what exactly ?

And for someone who took moral high ground you seem to have some red letters in your post,oh my .... :B

It's nice that you decided to come out of closet right here on this forum,congratulation and i wish you will be happy now that your are out and free :)

The edited word was very appropriate, probably much milder than what you would  have called the OI driver in game had he shoved you out of cover. So please don't give me the moral high ground rubbish. 

Reading or comprehension doesn't seem to be your thing either,

"Also " you do know replays show the whole countdown " and that has to do with messages sent in garage before/after battle what exactly ?" The OP started before the battle, so either the Hellcat driver was abusing him in General and out of all randomness clicked battle within a few seconds of the OI driver and got put into the same battle. How likely do you think that is? I'd suggest a very slim chance.

Orkbert #51 Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:21 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 28155 battles

View PostGixxer66, on 16 November 2018 - 11:30 PM, said:

The OP started before the battle, so either the Hellcat driver was abusing him in General and out of all randomness clicked battle within a few seconds of the OI driver and got put into the same battle. How likely do you think that is? I'd suggest a very slim chance.

Add to that that the Hellcat player's chat behavior would have to change in an extremely unlikely way if the OP's claims were true. Given how he was trolled and the OP kept gloating that Hellcat stayed reasonably calm during the battle, yet the OP tries to tell us that that player behaved completely different in the garage?

And as for Naming&Shaming, one could always use Photoshop, MSpaint or whatever to censor the insults of that alleged screenshot that the OP claims to have, so that we could see that that Hellcat actually talked to the OP in the garage, but the utter refusal to show us at least that (let alone the possibility to PM that screen to those who asked to see it) is not helping the OP's case at all.

Bordhaw #52 Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:41 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14894 battles

View PostFranjevina, on 15 November 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

So today i'm playing a little,doing stuff on internet  when all of a sudden BAM your account is suspended for " unsportmanslike conduct "

brevlada #53 Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:16 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17339 battles
Contact WGs support twitter, and they'll usually help you out, got a ban for teamdamage, when I didn't do any, and they helped me out without even asking for my story or replay, they're nice people as contrast to their actual customer support.

xindarian #54 Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:57 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12630 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT
Ah, that brings me joy, that pushers are really getting what they deserve. Especially trolls on jap heavies. My respect, WG, you are doing good job on these kiddos.

Babraguba #55 Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25430 battles
  • [WAIT-] WAIT-

CHEATER!

http://wotreplays.eu...-ch_tillon_25_t

Consett_Steel #56 Posted 21 November 2018 - 08:05 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18114 battles

So you had some in garage abuse, and as if by magic the guy appears on your own team in the next battle, so you could take your justified revenge?

You must think we're all as stupid as you obviously are. Grow up.

kaneloon #57 Posted 21 November 2018 - 08:38 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 30964 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0

View Postaslejoh, on 16 November 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

lol.. reading this forum. There is always these 3-5 tomatos who comments on everything, and just feast in anyone`s problems and griefs.

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 16 November 2018 - 09:40 AM, said:

Does that mean you support the OP and his behaviour? 

View Post250swb, on 16 November 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

more like is he related to the OP....

Or its main account.

panter22 #58 Posted 21 November 2018 - 11:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15188 battles
the mods shot be completely banned from the game but WG can't profit with no mods 

Also tagged with ban, mods, wargaming, appeal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users