• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GeoPT #1 Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25687 battles
  • [KARMA] KARMA

Hello everyone,

Im using the season account info data to retreive data for all the players that participate in the Global map battles.

I cant get the information one by one using the account_id and importing that information to excel using microsoft query, but i have to change the account_id every time i need other player.

Is there a way to get all the information for all the account_id's at once?

My link:

EX: h_t_t_p_s://api.worldoftanks.eu/wot/globalmap/seasonaccountinfo/?application_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&season_id=season_10&vehicle_level=8&account_id=xxxxxxxxxxx

Can i load all the account_id's i need using this metod?

Thanks in advance

GeoPT

Edited by GeoPT, 17 November 2018 - 06:32 PM.

kaadomin #2 Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31529 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostGeoPT, on 17 November 2018 - 06:31 PM, said:

Hello everyone,

Im using the season account info data to retreive data for all the players that participate in the Global map battles.

I cant get the information one by one using the account_id and importing that information to excel using microsoft query, but i have to change the account_id every time i need other player.

Is there a way to get all the information for all the account_id's at once?

My link:

EX: h_t_t_p_s://api.worldoftanks.eu/wot/globalmap/seasonaccountinfo/?application_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&season_id=season_10&vehicle_level=8&account_id=xxxxxxxxxxx

Can i load all the account_id's i need using this metod?

Thanks in advance

GeoPT

I don't use this method. You can request all data for every account, if the data is not declared as private, and I see no private data there.

GeoPT #3 Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25687 battles
  • [KARMA] KARMA

View Postkaadomin, on 19 November 2018 - 05:10 PM, said:

I don't use this method. You can request all data for every account, if the data is not declared as private, and I see no private data there.

Hello kaadomin,

I see i cant get the statistics.globalmap_absolute, but how can i divide that by season?

What method can i use instead? Can you help me with that?

Many thanks

Geo_PT

Edited by GeoPT, 21 November 2018 - 02:57 AM.

kaadomin #4 Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:47 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31529 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View PostGeoPT, on 21 November 2018 - 02:17 AM, said:

Hello kaadomin,

I see i cant get the statistics.globalmap_absolute, but how can i divide that by season?

What method can i use instead? Can you help me with that?

Many thanks

Geo_PT

I think you can get the active season via https://developers.w...ons/?r_realm=eu

and than you can use the season id ("season_id": "season_10") in your request shown above (https://developers.w...nfo/?r_realm=eu)

BatelGeuce #5 Posted 24 November 2018 - 06:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27384 battles
  • [CSA-2] CSA-2

Can't you make excel use ID from a cell and replace it in the link with the cell address? Like having a column of WGIDs and another column that cointains the API request. The request as mentioned below should only return the value row you need.

h.t.t.p.s://api.worldoftanks.eu/wot/globalmap/seasonaccountinfo/?application_id=[APPID]&account_id=[WGIDCELLADDRESS]&season_id=season_10&vehicle_level=10&fields=seasons.battles

I have a website monitoring the activity (even though it feels like they are trying to screw me with all the new addons that they don't add to the API) that loads the IDs from a database and runs them all separately through the API using the method you posted. Dunno if excel can handle that (up to 100 requests) but it should work.

Edited by BatelGeuce, 24 November 2018 - 06:47 PM.

GeoPT #6 Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25687 battles
  • [KARMA] KARMA

Hello BatelGeuce,

Yes I did that. I've now all the informations i need in excel.

I had to use powerquery to get the API request and transform the response into excel columns.

Then by user ID I insert a APi request for each one of the clan members ID to get the data and then MID and SUSTITUTE fuctions to deal with the API response and extract only the numbers of battles by member. 

I now have all the data of season_9 and season_10  by tier in a table and it fills automaticaly when WOT updates their database :)

PS: if the account_id was not a required parameter we could use powerquery to get all the data at once without manipulating data with text fuctions.

Edited by GeoPT, 06 December 2018 - 05:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users