hetzer stug crew

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Exskelibur #1 Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:06 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9078 battles
  • [TDE50] TDE50

I enjoy the German SPG line and my crew in the Hetzer has a 55% win rate. The :girl: has BIA & 6th sense and the thing has a 920 concealment with camo net. They prefer the 75mm PAK.

The crew in the StuG III has a 53% win rate without being fully trained. Concealment is 613 with camo net.

I've unlocked the Jg.Pz. IV but what crew do I put in it? I would hate to move the entire crew from the Hetzer up as I 'm having such a good time playing that little thing.

Do I put an entire new crew in the Jg.Pz. IV?

Shall I move 2 members of the Hetzers crew up it has at least some xp with camo?

Do I wait until the entire crew of the Hetzer reaches full camo, switch to BIA then move them up? :unsure:

Your suggestions and answers will be appreciated as always. 

gunslingerXXX #2 Posted 18 November 2018 - 12:25 PM

Major

• Player
  • 12167 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

Any chance you will get a new female recruit from personal missions soon? With a decent commander getting a 75% crew in would be no problem imo.

A full 75% crew at tier 6 is starting to get bad, but its always an option. Its also the cheapest option, what I would do is probably put a new 75% crew in and test if it works. If you really hate it you can always sacrifice one of your good crews later on.

Unicorn_of_Steel #3 Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12064 battles
  • [R_D_A] R_D_A
I think this is a very nice and capable TD. Imo it deserves a good crew and is worth breaking up your lower tier crews.

Exskelibur #4 Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9078 battles
  • [TDE50] TDE50

Thanks for the tips guys. I did move the Hetzer crew up to the Jg.Pz. IV and they perform very well.

I also got the Skorpion on loan and put them in this premium tanks as well. They managed to finish the TD part of the StuG IV campaign and I put the :girl: in the VK30.01D. I've been enjoying the med. German Panzer line lately and they didn't have a female commander yet.

Also tagged with hetzer, stug, crew

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users