• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

PervyPastryPuffer #21 Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:12 AM

Major

• Player
  • 31914 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 18 November 2018 - 09:46 PM, said:

ALL pattons at tier 8 need buffing badly. cant remember the last time i saw one. why play a patton when you cna play progetto with more pen, good handling and a reloader?

I grinded to the Pershing in my 1st year of playing WoT and it's been collecting dust ever since. I agree.

Why play the Progetto when you can play the T-44-100, or as I like to call it - the tier 8 Obj. 140? :trollface:

Search_Warrant #22 Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:36 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 27780 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostPervyPastryPuffer, on 19 November 2018 - 12:12 AM, said:

I grinded to the Pershing in my 1st year of playing WoT and it's been collecting dust ever since. I agree.

Why play the Progetto when you can play the T-44-100, or as I like to call it - the tier 8 Obj. 140? :trollface:

Coz T-44-100 dont get a Relaoder? :P

PervyPastryPuffer #23 Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:43 AM

Major

• Player
  • 31914 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 19 November 2018 - 02:36 AM, said:

Coz T-44-100 dont get a Relaoder? :P

Call me old-fashioned but I prefer the single-shot gun. I can't get a hang of the reloader. :mellow:

TungstenHitman #24 Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:01 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25222 battles
  • [POOLS] POOLS

Most T8 medium tank guns are depressing but with the T25 everything else about also sucks too. Glad to be shot of it, no regrets, trading it was the best decision I ever made. There's players that can make it work and have great battles with it but regardless of this I'd be of the opinion that however great a result they achieved with the T25 they'd have achieved the same result much easier had they been using a different med and most likely achieved an even a stronger result.

At least with most other T8 meds and premium meds there's something else to their game like excellent mobility enough to flank and make a sad gun work or an auto loader or else a strong turret and/or hull armor but with the Pilot what you have is the M3 Lee of T8 and as such when half a dozen targets are spotted racing across a map like Sand River, Malinovka etc, everyone ignores the russian meds with the bouncy armor or the really fast meds skipping along like Bat chats etc and immediately hone in on the T25 since it's not fast and a gimme target for penning and probably getting a nice ammo rack kill or fire too. Everything else is ignored. It's like when you spot a Tog2. Good times lol.

DorsVenabiIi #25 Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26183 battles
  • [BIBLE] BIBLE
I think pattok KR needs more of a buff. T25 Pilot is like korea on steroids, really don't see the problem. 

Saif #26 Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22053 battles

View PostDorsVenabiIi, on 19 November 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

I think pattok KR needs more of a buff. T25 Pilot is like korea on steroids, really don't see the problem. 

we are not talking about buff, every premium medium tank which has penetration below 192, need to be removed from from Tier X games

WaryShadow #27 Posted 26 November 2018 - 09:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8515 battles

to be fair i liked the pilot but its collecting dust got it for free but it has a very un american turret nice view range tho but i think theirs alot of tier 8 tanks that need a buff and there all non Russian im glad they buffed the T-44 as i played through it before the buff and my god was it garbage alot of that line sucks actually once you get passed tier 6 it used to be downhill till tier 9  but i digress 

biggest fix would be better MM for all tier 8's then to look at the tier 8's that need work and start working on them then simply move down the tiers if you dont like the pilot you probably wont like the Pershing i have the tier 7 and i think ill leave the tier 8 till the MM is fixed not worth the hassle if you wand to play a bad american medium try the T-69 :trollface:the gun handling on that tank is atrocious even with a BIA crew trying to hit what your aiming at is luck at best  :facepalm:after playing that playing the pilot is lovely lol 

i dont know how you play so i cant comment the best games ive had in it ive acted more like a passive scout take up some nice bushes spot the enemy's and take the occasional opportunistic shot ive never had a monster game in it but my highest dmg i think was 1900  

tankzman #28 Posted 27 November 2018 - 12:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 66582 battles

View PostPervyPastryPuffer, on 18 November 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

Track, Retrack, Flank, Circlestrafe, Kill.

Simple in theory but requires some luck in practice. I wouldn't say that without having done so myself... Point of low pen is higher RoF, so keep the enemy tracked and punish them.

95 % of the time thats out of the question, so... "great advice"

mantazzo #29 Posted 27 November 2018 - 02:56 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6542 battles
  • [LTUKP] LTUKP

Well, this tank is very... strange? I think I could describe it like that.

The mobility is very average - it will get you from point A to point B, but it might struggle with basic acceleration. Usual stuff for T8 Mediums.

The armor is... well, don't know how to describe it. If angled at certain points it can hold, but most of the time it's not there at all.

Damage is... Okay-ish? DPM could be slightly better since if you meet any Tier 9 or 10 they outpower you usually. Pen is also not great - standard values in Tier 8, so meeting any Tier 9 or 10 will usually be a problem, especially in a corridor (so you usually have to DAB on that 2 key and hopoe for the RNG).

The tank is definitely not a front line tank, maybe 2nd line at best, but it depends quite a lot on your team too - it's not a tank that can make a HUGE difference. It's more of a support tank.

I can say that the tank excels a lot from team play (so basically when T25 is not alone fighting) and it can be a pretty deadly force if you play it well (and probably not like me, barely averagely :( ). Also this tank enjoys the mid-late fights, when there's less enemies to deal with.

Basically it's a mixed bag of experience, which usually requires patience, luck and some teamwork if you want to do particularly well in this tank. Maybe slight DPM buff would be nice, but overall I think it's okay at where it stands right now - if you get a top tier match, you'll enjoy it a lot; if you get a mid-tier match - it might be a mixed bad of experience; if you get a bottom-tier match - you will probably struggle; in same-tier matches (or Frontline) it shows various results, depending on RNG and team composition.

Saif #30 Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22053 battles

View Postmantazzo, on 27 November 2018 - 01:56 AM, said:

Well, this tank is very... strange? I think I could describe it like that.

The mobility is very average - it will get you from point A to point B, but it might struggle with basic acceleration. Usual stuff for T8 Mediums.

The armor is... well, don't know how to describe it. If angled at certain points it can hold, but most of the time it's not there at all.

Damage is... Okay-ish? DPM could be slightly better since if you meet any Tier 9 or 10 they outpower you usually. Pen is also not great - standard values in Tier 8, so meeting any Tier 9 or 10 will usually be a problem, especially in a corridor (so you usually have to DAB on that 2 key and hopoe for the RNG).

The tank is definitely not a front line tank, maybe 2nd line at best, but it depends quite a lot on your team too - it's not a tank that can make a HUGE difference. It's more of a support tank.

I can say that the tank excels a lot from team play (so basically when T25 is not alone fighting) and it can be a pretty deadly force if you play it well (and probably not like me, barely averagely :( ). Also this tank enjoys the mid-late fights, when there's less enemies to deal with.

Basically it's a mixed bag of experience, which usually requires patience, luck and some teamwork if you want to do particularly well in this tank. Maybe slight DPM buff would be nice, but overall I think it's okay at where it stands right now - if you get a top tier match, you'll enjoy it a lot; if you get a mid-tier match - it might be a mixed bad of experience; if you get a bottom-tier match - you will probably struggle; in same-tier matches (or Frontline) it shows various results, depending on RNG and team composition.

I understand WG why they made this tank - its for free, we just want to be removed from tX battles

PervyPastryPuffer #31 Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:04 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31914 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View Posttankzman, on 27 November 2018 - 12:50 AM, said:

95 % of the time thats out of the question, so... "great advice"

I guess someone needs to tell that to WG if that's the case...

HassenderZerhacker #32 Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:05 PM

Major

• Player
  • 28535 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostMarcoStrapone, on 18 November 2018 - 11:57 AM, said:

one of the best tanks. and for free.

sorry, the T25 is weak.
17:11 Added after 6 minutes

View PostPervyPastryPuffer, on 18 November 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

It certainly doesn't lack mobility. Traverse speed maybe but not speed in general. Have you seen its ground resistances? Half that of the Pershing and Patton KR, and it can go a whole 7km/h faster. 3km/h faster than the T-44-100 (so basically matched in top speed).

played mine for a long time and yes it lacks mobility. it doesn't lack top speed, but it badly lacks horsepower.

when shooting from camo, the enemy almost always has time to hit you in return before it can move away.

_Dunc_ #33 Posted 27 November 2018 - 11:59 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38700 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Ah, but is it worse than the Chieftain/T95 (which has the same gun)?

That can't hit anything, can't pen anything when it does, has no armour at all, goes slower than most heavies. Personal best in that thing is 34 fired, 18 hit, 0 pen, including failing to pen an Even 90. Twice.

Such soft stats, many RNG, very entertain.

So until the Pilot sucks as hard as the C/T95, it doesn't need to be buffed.

Saif #34 Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:48 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22053 battles

View Post_Dunc_, on 27 November 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

Ah, but is it worse than the Chieftain/T95 (which has the same gun)?

That can't hit anything, can't pen anything when it does, has no armour at all, goes slower than most heavies. Personal best in that thing is 34 fired, 18 hit, 0 pen, including failing to pen an Even 90. Twice.

Such soft stats, many RNG, very entertain.

So until the Pilot sucks as hard as the C/T95, it doesn't need to be buffed.

they never gona buff free tanks , the only option is to remove it from TX MM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users