teamkill ban notworking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

jezko14 #1 Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21012 battles
  • [AACW] AACW

So I started game as any other, but just after initial counter finished, our platoon teamkilled 2 our arties in t9 game. Well, ok, its game. Most of the players are not even 12, I got over it long time ago, but I still dont understand this "violation report system". Iam sure they did not get banned not even for the few hours, they did not turn blue, they just ruined and lost battle to the others. Whats wrong? Why it cant be done properly? Iam not angry, just disgusted. I pay for premium account, from time to time I purchase some premium tank and players like this destroy everything what this team game can offer to you...

Is there anything you can do with players like this? or just get over it and play other game, hoping you will get better team?

[Edited]

Edited by hierrark, 21 November 2018 - 04:45 PM.
Naming

StinkyStonky #2 Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:01 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 31211 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

By the looks of things one of them did turn blue but by his location on the mini map he wasn't banned.

<ctrl>click their name and report for unsportsmanly behaviour.

In chat ask others to do the same.  This is likely to get all 3 in Platoon 1 reporting you.

[Edited]

Otherwise just move on.  In the next battle it will be the enemy team that do this.

Edited by hierrark, 21 November 2018 - 04:48 PM.
unsportsmanlike remarks

The_Wallet_Warrior #3 Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10344 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
[Edited]

Edited by hierrark, 21 November 2018 - 04:49 PM.
Unsportsmanlike remarks

Dava_117 #4 Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20903 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postjezko14, on 20 November 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

So I started game as any other, but just after initial counter finished, our platoon teamkilled 2 our arties in t9 game. Well, ok, its game. Most of the players are not even 12, I got over it long time ago, but I still dont understand this "violation report system". Iam sure they did not get banned not even for the few hours, they did not turn blue, they just ruined and lost battle to the others. Whats wrong? Why it cant be done properly? Iam not angry, just disgusted. I pay for premium account, from time to time I purchase some premium tank and players like this destroy everything what this team game can offer to you...

Is there anything you can do with players like this? or just get over it and play other game, hoping you will get better team?

[Edited]

First, for your forum account safety, you should remove the players name from the screenshot. Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

Then, as other said, you should report them and ask the team to report them. Nothing much you can do against TKs. You may try to politely submit the replay to support, but having TK a specific automated system they probably can't do anything about that...

N_Sask_R #5 Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8074 battles
[Edited]

Edited by hierrark, 21 November 2018 - 04:51 PM.
Unsportsmanlike remarks

Homer_J #6 Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:50 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30786 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostN_Sask_R, on 20 November 2018 - 06:38 PM, said:

[Edited]

It will also ensure they don't get themselves banned.

Never kill the blue ones, always give them every chance to do more team damage and remove themselves from the game for a while.

[Edited]

PanzerFever #7 Posted 20 November 2018 - 08:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24975 battles
  • [FP-EU] FP-EU

View PostThe_Wallet_Warrior, on 20 November 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

[Edited]

[Edited]

Edited by hierrark, 21 November 2018 - 05:00 PM.
conflict

250swb #8 Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:15 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 23216 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
[Edited]

Edited by hierrark, 21 November 2018 - 05:01 PM.
conflict

Gixxer66 #9 Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18559 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View Post250swb, on 21 November 2018 - 08:15 AM, said:

[Edited]

Clearly not in this case.

TungstenHitman #10 Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:32 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25612 battles
  • [POOLS] POOLS

View Postjezko14, on 20 November 2018 - 04:06 PM, said:

Whats wrong? Why it cant be done properly? Iam not angry, just disgusted. I pay for premium account, from time to time I purchase some premium tank and players like this destroy everything what this team game can offer to you...

Is there anything can be done about that? No not really, same as there's not much can be done about a guy that purposefully blocks and pushes and just is a complete [Edited] for the entire battle which doesn't even register as team damage. Problem with this system is not the system actually but a fair implementation of it. The reason it should not be any harsher is you get accidental team shots and [Edited] that like to drive in front of your gun just as your shooting while fully zoomed so no real way of knowing this dope was going to do that and irl it never makes sense to walk in front of a guy shooting a gun it's really no surprise that the chances are strong getting shot may happen.

Just know that they don't do this a lot and can't do this a lot or else they would be banned all the time and I find it hard to believe guys arrange a time to log in, get banned and then do it again an hour later which would lead to longer bans obviously so they don't, was just that battle. WG are not helping the situation with arty being so f***ing annoying and influential in this game which allows a 45% [Edited] to defeat a 50-60% winrate experienced player while sitting behind a bush out of harms range and risking nothing, not needing to know weak points or stats, nothing, just click click click. Other than that, WG also have a blacklist which is really dumb and just asking for TK tbh. If we hadn't a blacklist it's highly unlikely we would remember the person the teammate that did us wrong during a battle and sadly enough I see streamers adding enemy arty to this list, why would you? do you expect an enemy players not to play his best? to not shoot you if he can? [Edited] for what reason would they blacklist an enemy arty if not just to TK them if they're not streaming and playing. Anyway, if a player had no blacklist you wouldn't remember who trolled you or TK'd you so in turn, when you get a battle with that same troll on your team, you wouldn't turn around and TK him back first chance you get, so WG are as bad as the players that do it in ways.

Edited by hierrark, 21 November 2018 - 05:35 PM.
inappropriate remarks

Captain_Kremen0 #11 Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:39 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38142 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostThe_Wallet_Warrior, on 20 November 2018 - 05:03 PM, said:

[Edited]

[Edited]

Edited by hierrark, 21 November 2018 - 05:51 PM.
Conflict

N_Sask_R #12 Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:41 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8074 battles

Most of them do seem very nice, maybe just not as selective as they should be. 

As for them not doing it all the time, you'd be amazed how the majority of blues I've bothered to look up (and I mean the aggressively attacking types not the "oops sorry bud" types) that seem to know exactly where they want to camp from in low tier and have < 100 battles total on the account.  My guess is they do it a lot and just switch accounts whenever they get banned.

Edited by N_Sask_R, 21 November 2018 - 09:48 AM.

DeadLecter #13 Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27425 battles

I always consider myself a loner. I don't think of WoT as a team game but if I see people who are willing to play as a team then I'm more than happy to be a part of that. So when I see people who can be a team, regardless of their WN8 or nation or anything else, I enjoy every moment of that game even if we lose. But there are true A-holes in this game that do everything to ruin your game. Yesterday on Minsk, I am in 50 100 and team mate in BC25t ap. He goes on a weird place and practically exposes himself to everyone. He gets shot and raped by arty and while he is coming down he comes down on my tank and damages me for 112 HP. Then he puts himself in front of a Defender and obviously gets shot, I rush to help him knowing that Defender will kill him since I saw Defender has 1300 HP left and our BC emptied at least half of his clip before going down, so I rush to his help, I shoot the defender, BC has 2 shots left in his clip instead of coming next to me and helping me kill that Defender, he shoots me twice. This was the third time he damaged me and he didn't turn blue because the genius guys at WG don't count ramming and crashing on others as team damage. Then I was furious and killed him. That is a team kill which was rightfully deserved. Or sometimes you have some guys who are doing nothing. They go to the front, Take the lead and they don't go back to let you deal with the enemy and they don't go forward to shoot them either, or they keep messing up your shots by either blocking or moving your tank. These guys are more danger alive than dead so when they do these things I kill them. I don't care about turning blue either. But a team kill such as your description is completely idiotic.

And one more thing, we all know report system doesn't work ever. The only reason we even have been seeing so many chat bans is because WG has changed the system so it automatically bans offenders through recognition of key words. 

Yesterday I was on fisherman's bay and we were winning. 3 of enemy tanks were alive. G.W E100, Skorp G and a Type 4 I think. They all drowned their tanks on purpose so we wouldn't get the XP or credit. once the again the genius folks at WG don't see these actions as unsportsmanlike behavior so they can get away with it. But if you call those guys any names, you get banned. Takes some serious levels of genius to do things like that

Edited by DeadLecter, 21 November 2018 - 10:34 AM.

kaneloon #14 Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:44 AM

Major

• Player
  • 29599 battles
  • [UKN-A] UKN-A
A fun thing to do is to just track the blue under enemy fire, he often shoots you back per frustration and is then disconnected.

Edited by kaneloon, 21 November 2018 - 11:41 AM.

TungstenHitman #15 Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25612 battles
  • [POOLS] POOLS

View Postkaneloon, on 21 November 2018 - 09:44 AM, said:

A fun thing to do is to just track the blue under enemy fire, he often shoots you back per frustration and is then disconnected.

I don't know. I only ever shoot a blue if I saw what he did and saw he was being a total dik and deserves to be shot. If I didn't see what happened then I don't bother simply because I know how this game can go and for all I know he could have been trolled hard and all I'd be doing is supporting the troll and making a bad situation worse and I'd prefer not to reduce my teams chances by reducing numbers further nor would I like to add to that guys problems if he was hoping just to play the battle same as me before he got trolled hard so I leave it go unless I'm sure the guy deserved it and usually that becomes clear quickly afterwards by their following actions. 

It's like when I see someone TK an arty, makes no sense to me it doesn't stop the enemy arty shooting you any less but just makes life easier probably and ironically for the same enemy tank you end up fighting that ends up winning because you get stunned and he doesn't because he has an arty and you don't because you TK'd yours, good logic lol.

The_Wallet_Warrior #16 Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10344 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPanzerFever, on 20 November 2018 - 07:16 PM, said:

What a complete tnuc...

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 21 November 2018 - 08:39 AM, said:

Have a word with yerself you retarded handpump.

mpf1959 #17 Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20585 battles
A wanker in a strv decided he was going to be where I already was in a game, so he shoved me out. But to cut a long story short, he eventually turned blue, I didn't, dont get mad get even! ;)

AzoreanOutkast #18 Posted 21 November 2018 - 03:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10158 battles

Block Quote

A wanker in a strv decided he was going to be where I already was in a game, so he shoved me out. But to cut a long story short, he eventually turned blue, I didn't, dont get mad get even!

And what tank were u driving on that match?!

Since i feel the hurge to shoot ppl whn playing TD all the time since many HT and MT go and camp on the TDs spots and do nothing on the all match...

It will clarify to me if i feel sorry for u or not.

Gixxer66 #19 Posted 21 November 2018 - 03:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18559 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostAzoreanOutkast, on 21 November 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

And what tank were u driving on that match?!

Since i feel the hurge to shoot ppl whn playing TD all the time since many HT and MT go and camp on the TDs spots and do nothing on the all match...

It will clarify to me if i feel sorry for u or not.

So what gives you the right to dictate where another player decides to locate his tank in any given battle?

Sure you might not like it, but nothing within the games rules to stop "maddog" from parking his IS7 in a bush in A1 on Prok. and shooting pigeons all game.

DorsVenabiIi #20 Posted 21 November 2018 - 04:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26222 battles
  • [BIBLE] BIBLE

They TK:ed arty, not much was lost. 

You know amount of times those idiots have TK:ed me or stunned me because they're greedy [edited]pigs. 

[edited]them. 

Edited by DorsVenabiIi, 21 November 2018 - 04:13 PM.

Also tagged with teamkill, ban, notworking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users