Ban ChatBan Players Communication Strategy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Kicky92 #41 Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15523 battles
  • [EMRYS] EMRYS

I'm also chat banned - for I think the 4th or 5th time.... 

I have pretty bad mental health / cognition problems and sometimes cannot control my temper. 18 years of counselling hasn't solved it so it aint going to get better any time soon. There are many days where I cannot play at all due to concentration problems also.

Instead of banning me outright from the game - WG should just permanently remove my ability to say anything in chat. If they deleted my account I can just open another account and continue to go ham in chat..... So it makes more sense to remove the persons ability to speak in chat and keep their account, rather than ban them, have them open another account and potentially make them 10x more saltier because they've got to grind everything again.... 

I would normally say just turn chat off all together, but then you don't get to see other people saying 'gg' at the end of battle or 'TD here' along with a helpful ping of the map. This takes away a positive part of the game for me at least. 

I've sent tickets in the past asking WG if they could just remove my ability to chat permanently to avoid being banned, but they wont. So as far as im concerned I've tried. I would feel discriminated against as they simply don't care if you have mental health issues, I've tried to communicate my issues with them, but sadly like many other people with mental health issues, you get ignored until its too late. 

Hedgehog1963 #42 Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:12 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 52636 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

View PostSanGermain, on 20 November 2018 - 07:24 PM, said:

I'm attempting to say that the Ban does more damage than good to the game. Yes, I may be toxic at times but I also am the type of player who tries to warn you when there is movement on the map (eg. falling trees) or wants to communicate to win.

Then stop being toxic.  It's all on you.

NekoPuffer_PPP #43 Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:58 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 32878 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 20 November 2018 - 11:09 PM, said:

Joke, hello? :)

I guess. :mellow:

SaintMaddenus #44 Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:24 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 36760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

er I think I have earned a ban but I have no email Im on Pre-mod here and no in game chat?

Oh no, it was "just" a bug all normal

Edited by SaintMaddenus, 21 November 2018 - 01:18 AM.

Jahpero #45 Posted 21 November 2018 - 11:57 AM

• 10725 battles
  • [N00T] N00T

Hello everyone ! 

As a reminder it is forbidden to discuss moderation and sanctions on forums. 

Have a good day.
Jahpero

Also tagged with Ban, ChatBan, Players, Communication, Strategy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users