refund

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DarkAngel_33 #1 Posted 24 November 2018 - 01:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6520 battles

Try asking for a refund from WG, first you have to send a ticket with all the correct details, standard.... but you cant send it due to technical difficulties, how ever after trying numerous time over a long period of time I did manage to send the ticket , only to get a  reply by someone who cant speak English very well and made zero sense but the jist of the reply from wg staff was go swivel your getting nothing. so now im waiting 15 days so I can trigger a merchant dispute against wg with my bank. All this because wg changed how you receive goods, it used to be if u were logged into your account and went on line to buy goods from prem shop they showed up in that account no problem. How ever now it goes into what ever account the game centre has u logged in as, hence the need for refund. Honestly the customer care from this game is a running joke with it automated replies and general we don't care attitude just pay the money. To me this is the final straw and really cant be bothered to play this horrible, toxic money grabbing game. 

LCpl_Jones #2 Posted 24 November 2018 - 02:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11216 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostDarkAngel_33, on 24 November 2018 - 01:37 AM, said:

Honestly the customer care from this game is a running joke,,,,,,,,,,,,

we know.

so's this

Spoiler

Homer_J #3 Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:36 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30191 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostDarkAngel_33, on 24 November 2018 - 01:37 AM, said:

How ever now it goes into what ever account the game centre has u logged in as,  

It tells you what account it is going to before you confirm the purchase.  But good luck with your refund and it was nice to meet you, bye.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users