clan team skirmish

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Honorabru #1 Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 604 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

I have had a pretty long break from World of Tanks. What I miss most is the organized team play aspects of the game.

I jumped back in to the game, figured I'd try some random team battles, but 99% of the teams (actually 100% the last two times I checked) were Polish or other non-english speaking communities. Well, I don't speak Polish, so it gets hard to cooperate, if I manage to get invited in the first place.

I don't mind platooning either, but it's that team vein in my body that itches most of all.

I prefer to play tier 6 and 8. I have a tier 9 somewhere, but I don't think those are used for team play.

Cheers!

MarathonAnaconda #2 Posted 24 November 2018 - 11:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6633 battles
  • [RTRUK] RTRUK

Good evening Honorabu

RTRUK is currently looking for players who are interested in platooning aswell as gettin into team battles/skirmishes.

We are a mainly English speaking clan but do have a few from around Europe.

We use discord and enjoy a good laugh and have some good banter.

If your interested then drop me a message in game and we can have a chat.

Good Shooting 

Joggaman #3 Posted 25 November 2018 - 12:02 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25230 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHonorabru, on 24 November 2018 - 10:53 PM, said:

I have had a pretty long break from World of Tanks. What I miss most is the organized team play aspects of the game.

I jumped back in to the game, figured I'd try some random team battles, but 99% of the teams (actually 100% the last two times I checked) were Polish or other non-english speaking communities. Well, I don't speak Polish, so it gets hard to cooperate, if I manage to get invited in the first place.

I don't mind platooning either, but it's that team vein in my body that itches most of all.

I prefer to play tier 6 and 8. I have a tier 9 somewhere, but I don't think those are used for team play.

Cheers!

I believe D0NG will be what you need:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/683183-d0ng-the-dongers-organised-fishy-gold-bots/page__pid__16101913#entry16101913

Forkoff2 #4 Posted 25 November 2018 - 10:30 AM

Major

• Clan Commander
  • 60113 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan  with 98 members in main clan all 18+ that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun.  come try us out see if we are for you :) .

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users