Jump to content


I have served my time and I'm finally free


  • Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

SaintMaddenus #21 Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:42 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 36980 battles
  • 2,213
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-04-2011

Dingers have clans to ravish the forum... WJDE, TDU and Dongers

PS I thought this would be a "i'm leaving this game"  type post...


Edited by SaintMaddenus, 26 November 2018 - 04:43 PM.


8126Jakobsson #22 Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:44 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 75882 battles
  • 4,468
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
Who is this guy. 

wsatnutter #23 Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:46 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 26189 battles
  • 9,276
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 26 November 2018 - 02:41 PM, said:

Hello dear Forumites,

 

I have spent 365 days locked up in a cage (forum ban) and I'm finally free! Can someone give an ironic TLDR of what was going on in this Forum section?

 

To the admins, I will try to behave but no promises. Life is hard.

 

Kind regards,

shishx_the_animal 7

 

welcome back ypu have been missed

as for whats been going on I shall explain

 

as thus "arty hit me so I come to forums and whine " and not forgetting "mm I hate the mm"


 



LethalWalou #24 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:16 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30527 battles
  • 1,177
  • [RSOP] RSOP
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 26 November 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

Who is this guy. 

 

Dunno, apparently some animal that got freed from the zoo.

 

it's a joke, inb4 warning for insults


Edited by LethalWalou, 26 November 2018 - 05:17 PM.


psychobear #25 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:23 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 19499 battles
  • 2,013
  • Member since:
    06-21-2012

Welcome back Shishx :)

 

What's been going on in here over the last year? TL;DR: Same sh!t.

 

Just curious - how the hell did you manage to get banned (and for a whole year, at that)? Seriously, you always were quite the nice guy. Anyway, have fun and hope to see you streaming more! :honoring:


Edited by psychobear, 26 November 2018 - 05:24 PM.


TheDrownedApe #26 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:26 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 48069 battles
  • 6,132
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

Just the usual including ppl posting non gameplay content in the gameplay section :hiding:

 

Oh and WG decided monkeys in suits was racist and banned my avatar (yet just because he is a saint, Maddenus gets to keep his :(  )



laulaur #27 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:27 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47485 battles
  • 1,765
  • [FOXX] FOXX
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 26 November 2018 - 02:41 PM, said:

Hello dear Forumites,

 

I have spent 365 days locked up in a cage (forum ban) and I'm finally free! Can someone give an ironic TLDR of what was going on in this Forum section?

 

To the admins, I will try to behave but no promises. Life is hard.

 

Kind regards,

shishx_the_animal 7

 

Welcome back, i also got out 1-2 months ago, and also i don't know how i am gonna be able to remain free.

 

View PostAlice_Shimada_Chan, on 26 November 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

Freeedom :teethhappy:

 

 

 

View PostDorsVenabiIi, on 26 November 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

I read title and thought it was qpranger, what a disappointment. :(

 

 

qpranger come back we need you! 

 

Leaked picture of qpranger behind the bars, he looks quite happy:

 



uglycousin #28 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:32 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 47272 battles
  • 3,954
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 26 November 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

Hello dear Forumites,

 

I have spent 365 days locked up in a cage (forum ban) and I'm finally free! Can someone give an ironic TLDR of what was going on in this Forum section?

 

To the admins, I will try to behave but no promises. Life is hard.

 

Kind regards,

shishx_the_animal 7

 

Who are you?



psychobear #29 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:34 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 19499 battles
  • 2,013
  • Member since:
    06-21-2012

View Postuglycousin, on 26 November 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 26 November 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

Hello dear Forumites,

 

I have spent 365 days locked up in a cage (forum ban) and I'm finally free! Can someone give an ironic TLDR of what was going on in this Forum section?

 

To the admins, I will try to behave but no promises. Life is hard.

 

Kind regards,

shishx_the_animal 7

 

Who are you?

 

qpranger's alt account, but don't tell anyone ;)



uglycousin #30 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:35 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 47272 battles
  • 3,954
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View Postpsychobear, on 26 November 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

Welcome back Shishx :)

 

What's been going on in here over the last year? TL;DR: Same sh!t.

 

Just curious - how the hell did you manage to get banned (and for a whole year, at that)? Seriously, you always were quite the nice guy. Anyway, have fun and hope to see you streaming more! :honoring:

 

I think it was something like telling someone to go set themselves on fire ... or smth. Maybe I am mistaken. :)

 

Things got pretty heated in that thread that day, and WG triggerhappy mods cleansed it with the flamenwerfer.

16:38 Added after 3 minutes

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 26 November 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

Who is this guy. 

 

View Postpsychobear, on 26 November 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

 

qpranger's alt account, but don't tell anyone ;)

 



LethalWalou #31 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30527 battles
  • 1,177
  • [RSOP] RSOP
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View Postuglycousin, on 26 November 2018 - 04:35 PM, said:

 

Things got pretty heated in that thread that day, and WG triggerhappy mods cleansed it with the flamenwerfer.

 

Is that thread still to be found or what was it about? Asking for a friend. Doubt it though since shish's past posts have been stripped clean.



uglycousin #32 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:51 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 47272 battles
  • 3,954
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostLethalWalou, on 26 November 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

 

Is that thread still to be found or what was it about? Asking for a friend. Doubt it though since shish's past posts have been stripped clean.

 

Unless Shishx kept some screenshots (witch I doubt) I don't think you'll find it.

 

Hey, OP, would be nice to provide some clearing if you want to, or is it under NDA agreement of your parole board? :hiding:

 



shishx_the_animal #33 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:51 PM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 32370 battles
  • 3,911
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013

Isn't qpranger = Jingles?

 

Admins, sorry for offtopic but I've been behind bars for a year.



uglycousin #34 Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:55 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 47272 battles
  • 3,954
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 26 November 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

Isn't qpranger = Jingles?

 

Admins, sorry for offtopic but I've been behind bars for a year.

 

Mentioning Jingles can never be offtopic. :hiding:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Frostilicus #35 Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:00 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 23326 battles
  • 3,346
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011

Damn, the leg sucking subscriber is back :)

 

Nice to see you released - was there any time off for good behaviour?



LethalWalou #36 Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30527 battles
  • 1,177
  • [RSOP] RSOP
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View Postuglycousin, on 26 November 2018 - 04:51 PM, said:

 

Unless Shishx kept some screenshots (witch I doubt) I don't think you'll find it.

 

QQ :(



laulaur #37 Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:03 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47485 battles
  • 1,765
  • [FOXX] FOXX
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 26 November 2018 - 04:51 PM, said:

Isn't qpranger = Jingles?

 

Admins, sorry for offtopic but I've been behind bars for a year.

 

We are safe for now, the weekend is 1-2 days longer for WG employees .

uglycousin #38 Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:04 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 47272 battles
  • 3,954
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View Postlaulaur, on 26 November 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

 

We are safe for now, the weekend is 1-2 days longer for WG employees .

 

And as long as we are not discussing art...... they are busy with the rewards megathread anyway. :)

hoveruss #39 Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:39 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19231 battles
  • 141
  • [T_I_A] T_I_A
  • Member since:
    02-01-2014
Go on, get sweary. :-)

Gixxer66 #40 Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:39 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18559 battles
  • 629
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

Clearly you didnt buy any Fort Knox's and were made to sit out the full 12 months with no parole or does Fort Knox only work for Wn8 / Win rate ?

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users