• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

DavenZ #1 Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19359 battles
  • [4SALE] 4SALE

Hello there commanders!:)
Im constantly getting banned from chat for unknown reasons. I haven't spoke offensive at yesterday at Sunday 13:21, but I still got banned. I was sleeping at the time, wasn't even playing.
So my question is? Why did my chat got suspended for 7 day? It happened me like 4 times in the past 3 weeks, pretty annoying, that I get chat ban uncalled. 
I used the chat only for info like pinging (3-4 times clicking) and there's the enemy arty, or arty shot that 50tp, and friendly conversations like "wow nice job, gj" or some things what chat was created for,
but I really didn't even swear for once thats for sure, and didn't spam, because I didn't wanted to get ban again, but hey I got it, yeey.
           Im really curios what's behind this, because im pretty sure I didn't deserve the 7 day ban this time. Maybe it's the report system? 
Some angry enemy reports me for destroying him or a teammate for no reason, I get like 3 reports and 7 day ban without any checkings? 
But a teamkiller last battle with -2 kills and 640 dmg to ally arties don't get banned and even swears at the teammates and wg,great.
Any ideas? Please help thanks! Cheers! :honoring:

Edited by DavenZ, 26 November 2018 - 04:46 PM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32323 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Enemy can't report you for chat.

Could be your "3 or 4" map pings.

Or could be something you forgot about.

MrGimpSuit #3 Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11087 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

I called a 1390 a c*unt many many times yesterday for being top tier and sitting in A9 on fisherman's bay. He was the only light and we had I think one or two meds. He wasn't a bot as I baited him to talk as expected their light gave the reds the opportunity to farm us till the last tank.

I got lovely email just now.

English

Dear Player,

This is an automated e-mail to inform you that a temporary chat suspension will be applied to your account.

Snowflakes.

Anna_Kalashnikova #4 Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:35 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 15317 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM
Op should be perma banned from life in general for his layout choice :sceptic:

Headless_Rooster #5 Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11570 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

There's a few posts on the forum where people complain about a ban they got for something they did 2 weeks ago, so it could be an old offence.

Map ping spammers are worse than potty mouths Tbh, just stop it.

Wunt it be good if the 'mute player for battle' thing accumilated into chat bans

Jahpero #6 Posted 29 November 2018 - 12:13 PM

• Senior Moderator
  • 12666 battles
  • [_CDC_] _CDC_
Hello everyone ! 

I locked this thread as it is forbidden to discuss moderation and sanctions on forums.

Thank you for your understanding.
Jahpero

Also tagged with chat ban, bug?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users