player support automated reply

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

phoenix573 #1 Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17314 battles
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T

I created a quick ticket for wargaming to reply to. It included a short, clear message and a replay. Basically, I said that something should be done over teammates that kill you in the beginning of the battle (got killed in 30 seconds, 1 shot from friendly arty). I got a reply regarding how the enemies might seem stronger than my team or how when I am in the bottom tier it could be a discouraging situation. WTF?? The person also added some more [edited]I don't care about at all and wasn't related to my ticket at all.

Do Wargaming employees even look at the tickets or just pass a text on that subject for players?

Do they even understand English??

side note: I know it's probably something you shouldn't create a ticket over and just discuss it in the forums.

_cro_magnon #2 Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:36 PM

Major

• Player
  • 33114 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
WOT for all intents and purposes doesn't have support.

stef1970_hero #3 Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37012 battles
  • [-CMS-] -CMS-

simply he do not cair and have automatic answer (ban......)

and cloce case iff is not in his interes

question iff it all under law for custemer (us)??

mostly he do not give anny evidence

Toni112007 #4 Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11166 battles
My experience with WG support is that people who work there are generally clueless about game. But its CEO of WG to blame for that, not workers.

phoenix573 #5 Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17314 battles
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T

Should have researched earlier, but turns out it probably is automated message after all. Well done Wargaming...

http://forum.worldof...stomer-service/

_cro_magnon #6 Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:42 PM

Major

• Player
  • 33114 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postphoenix573, on 27 November 2018 - 08:46 PM, said:

Should have researched earlier, but turns out it probably is automated message after all. Well done Wargaming...

http://forum.worldof...stomer-service/

If you reopen ticked enough times, someone will actually be annoyed enough to actually reply you. That's what people usually do.

LethalWalou #7 Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31672 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP

As an open reply I'll say that they seem to, for a reason, answer some reports with an automated message. I for example accidentally put a blocking and team damage report which continued over 2 back to back matches by the same person, under ''team damage'' ticket and got an automated response. They track team damage automatically and the system works under set rules so nothing customer support really does more to it. Personally I understand this, I can imagine the amount of reports for one team damage shot they might receive already that an automated answer is a better solution. I'll reopen the ticket or make another one as it was my own mistake and not customer supports.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #8 Posted 28 November 2018 - 04:29 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34294 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
The automated system is there to weed out the tickets of people who just want to moan that someone TK'd them 30 seconds into the game because they're useless tickets that support can do nothing about and waste everyones time.

Anyone who has an actual problem that requires help can follow up their initial auto-response and general experience seems to be that support are quite helpful to those who have a genuine problem they need help with.

Also tagged with player support, automated, reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users