XP experience bug

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ultra0wnz #1 Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33442 battles
  • [GMNL1] GMNL1

Yesterday I did an encounter battle in my Emil II and received an odd amount of XP. I contacted Wargaming about this and got the reply that they were not aware of any malfunctions with the xp system, along with a link to how xp is calculated. Has anyone else ever had any similar issue? Also, what is your opinion on the awarded xp in this case?

To me it seems like somehow the game bugged and gave the winning team xp as if they lost the battle. Sadly, the support just closed the ticket without any further explanation or insights. It would be nice if someone could explain whether the experience system indeed worked correctly, or if there is something that needs to be fixed. 

As a note: in this battle the experience was boosted by several factors as well. A premium account was active, a 100% xp booster is applied and a x2 multiplier special was active at the time. It is also played in a platoon, so this also yields a bonus.

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot_2.jpg   179.43K
  • Attached File   Screenshot_3.jpg   170.73K
  • Attached File   Screenshot_4.jpg   132.93K

Edited by Ultra0wnz, 27 November 2018 - 07:39 PM.

Aimless #2 Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:38 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 23514 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Your team did really bad and would have been vapourized if some player of yours wouldn't have capped. You didn't spot the targets you damaged on your own and let somebody else do that job. Consequence is a low outcome, and that's what you got.

Also tagged with XP, experience, bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users