• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

GrumpyTurtles_titanic #1 Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4156 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX

Hallo fellow tankers! 

Today, I started doing the Su130Pm missions, and I already done the first 4. So, the story begins here, I got blocked several times, at around 13 times. That's okay, craphappens to everbody, right? Well, I had enough, I was fed up with that, and I did the same to an STRV 103B in my team. Well he was a smart one, who sent a replay to the player support, and I actually got banned for 3 days. Just for that 1 little thing, that ruined someone's game. Well, the chain reaction started where I was pushed and blocked. I don't feel like it was fair to ban me, since I didn't replay any salty and insulting thing back to the guy who reported me (and started a conversation with me, just to tell me that I will get banned). I wrote a really long appeal to the player support, and as usual I expect to get back an automated reply that tells me that my opinion worths nothing.  I've been playing this game since 2012 june, and never ever happened something like this to me, in a time that would be the most important for me. (I actually never got banned for anything) I'll include the conversation with the guy. (I know I was salty, who wouldn't be?)

What am I supposed to do if my appeal won't get accepted? I don't want to spend a single cent for that tank.

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot_1 (1).png   483.85K

Edited by GrumpyTurtles_titanic, 30 November 2018 - 06:31 PM.

Jigabachi #2 Posted 01 December 2018 - 09:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Wait... did I get that right? You blocked and trolled a random player without any reason with the justification being that you got blocked before, too? You then continued to act like a total butthead via chat, calling the other player triggered and telling him how you enjoy that, right after telling him that you won't get banned anyway.

And now you DID get banned but have the audacity to come here to whine about the ban you got? That would not only be really ironic, that would also be horribly stupid.

But like you wrote yourself... triggered people cam be quite entertaining. 

Edited by Jigabachi, 01 December 2018 - 09:36 PM.

Orkbert #3 Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:29 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26675 battles

View PostGrumpyTurtles_titanic, on 30 November 2018 - 06:10 PM, said:

and never ever happened something like this to me, in a time that would be the most important for me.

Maybe next time thinking twice before you deliberately start to break the rules when the time is so important to you.

What am I supposed to do if my appeal won't get accepted? I don't want to spend a single cent for that tank.

Invent time travel and stop yourself from being a [edited] (rick with a p in front).

But anyways thank you for providing us proof that unsportsmanlike conduct does get sanctioned after all.

Edited by Orkbert, 02 December 2018 - 08:29 PM.

SiliconSidewinder #4 Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:42 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28160 battles

thank you for proving their is someone at support who really does his job.

many thanks to who ever you are mr support hero:medal:, I know it's only a job to you, but your service is apreciated.

piratha #5 Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11743 battles
  • [2-KP] 2-KP

Hallo fellow tankers! 

Today, I started doing the Su130Pm missions, and I already done the first 4. So, the story begins here, I got blocked several times, at around 13 times. That's okay, craphappens to everbody, right? Well, I had enough, I was fed up with that, and I did the same to an STRV 103B in my team. Well he was a smart one, who sent a replay to the player support, and I actually got banned for 3 days. Just for that 1 little thing, that ruined someone's game. Well, the chain reaction started where I was pushed and blocked. I don't feel like it was fair to ban me, since I didn't replay any salty and insulting thing back to the guy who reported me (and started a conversation with me, just to tell me that I will get banned). I wrote a really long appeal to the player support, and as usual I expect to get back an automated reply that tells me that my opinion worths nothing.  I've been playing this game since 2012 june, and never ever happened something like this to me, in a time that would be the most important for me. (I actually never got banned for anything) I'll include the conversation with the guy. (I know I was salty, who wouldn't be?)

What am I supposed to do if my appeal won't get accepted? I don't want to spend a single cent for that tank.

:(

I'm sorry for you, but it's not "hurting" random others that you will rebalance the good in this world.

My only positive suggestion is to HELP someone getting bullyed in the next games, not shooting the offender first, but just standing in the middle, sacrifice your game and taking a hit for the team. Also, learn how to correctly report the others with your replays, where it's due :rolleyes:

StuffKnight #6 Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32851 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_

DrugaricaMaria #7 Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:24 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43991 battles
  • [BERO] BERO
you are just not friend someone from WG and this is all ;-) I send replay many times for team killing and nothing happen and you banned 3 days for blocking ... ooooo c'mon WG what is this?????

maybe WG have some RNG for replays AHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by DrugaricaMaria, 08 January 2019 - 07:26 AM.

Jigabachi #8 Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:17 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostDrugaricaMaria, on 08 January 2019 - 07:24 AM, said:

I send replay many times for team killing and nothing happen 

Did you read the answers you got? Did you understand them?

eekeeboo #9 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46095 battles
I see nothing constructive coming from here for obvious reasons. I'm aware the entertainment at poking fun, please don't break rules causing ban, if others ban the rules are there. Just because someone ruined your game doesn't mean you have the right to ruin someone else's game, especially not a completely innocent and unrelated person! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users