Jump to content


Need some good but fun tank lines

Tier X Fun Tanks Whats good? Grind

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Need some good lines to go down (27 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

What are some good Medium lines?

  1. E 50M (9 votes [14.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.29%

  2. Leopard 1 (2 votes [3.17%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.17%

  3. M48 Patton (5 votes [7.94%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.94%

  4. Centurion AX (6 votes [9.52%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.52%

  5. STB-1 (1 vote [1.59%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.59%

  6. 121 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  7. TVP T 50/51 (4 votes [6.35%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.35%

  8. BC 25 T (8 votes [12.70%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 12.70%

  9. AMX 30 B (1 vote [1.59%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.59%

  10. Obj. 140 (6 votes [9.52%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.52%

  11. Obj. 430U (12 votes [19.05%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 19.05%

  12. T-62A (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  13. Progetto 65 (9 votes [14.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.29%

What are some good TD's?

  1. T110E4 (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.41%

  2. T110E3 (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.41%

  3. Obj. 268 (5 votes [18.52%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 18.52%

  4. Obj. 268 V4 (6 votes [22.22%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 22.22%

  5. JP E-100 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  6. Grille 15 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  7. WZ-113G FT (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.41%

  8. Foch B (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  9. FV4005 (4 votes [14.81%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.81%

  10. Badger (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.41%

  11. Strv 103B (4 votes [14.81%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.81%

What are some good Heavies?

  1. T110E5 (2 votes [2.50%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.50%

  2. T57 Heavy (4 votes [5.00%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 5.00%

  3. IS-4 (1 vote [1.25%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.25%

  4. IS-7 (12 votes [15.00%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 15.00%

  5. Obj. 705A (4 votes [5.00%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 5.00%

  6. Obj. 277 (7 votes [8.75%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 8.75%

  7. Maus (3 votes [3.75%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.75%

  8. E-100 (4 votes [5.00%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 5.00%

  9. Pz.kpfw. VII (3 votes [3.75%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.75%

  10. 113 (3 votes [3.75%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.75%

  11. WZ-111 5A (7 votes [8.75%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 8.75%

  12. AMX 50 B (1 vote [1.25%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.25%

  13. AMX M4 mle. 54 (1 vote [1.25%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.25%

  14. Super Conqueror (15 votes [18.75%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 18.75%

  15. Type 5 Heavy (6 votes [7.50%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.50%

  16. Kranvagn (2 votes [2.50%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.50%

  17. 60TP (5 votes [6.25%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.25%

Vote Hide poll

ELRagePsycho_ #1 Posted 02 December 2018 - 03:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1357 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    03-04-2017

SOME THINGS TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION:

- I'm mainly trying to find something fun but ultimately not end up having grinded for something deemed as "terrible" :P

- I know in every line (I think) there is a painful tank to get through so I'm always bearing that in mind

- I'm fairly new but if there's a hard to play tank, I don't mind a challenge :D

- Please try to vote in every poll if you can! As a new player I'd like a general opinion on tank lines.

 

Thank you in advance to anyone who votes in the polls. <3


Edited by ELRagePsycho_, 02 December 2018 - 03:34 PM.


UrQuan #2 Posted 02 December 2018 - 03:26 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 20635 battles
  • 6,734
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011
Considering the broad scope of this poll, this thread can be a nice help: Must have non premium tanks at tiers 6 to 10. Tanks listed generally are fun to play & perform nice.

pudelikael #3 Posted 02 December 2018 - 03:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22139 battles
  • 723
  • Member since:
    05-15-2015
  1.  E 50M - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  2.  Leopard 1 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  3.  M48 Patton
  4.  Centurion AX - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  5.  STB-1 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  6.  121 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  7.  TVP T 50/51
  8.  BC 25 T
  9.  AMX 30 B - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  10.  Obj. 140 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  11.  Obj. 430U
  12.  T-62A - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  13.  Progetto 65

 

 

all t10 tanks are meaningless because everyone is shooting a premium ammo. it's not a sports game just a fool game.

good player is who burns the most money... epic


Edited by pudelikael, 02 December 2018 - 03:50 PM.


MeNoobTank #4 Posted 02 December 2018 - 03:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13710 battles
  • 704
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017

View Postpudelikael, on 02 December 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

  1.  Obj. 140 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy

 

What ??!!



Karasu_Hidesuke #5 Posted 02 December 2018 - 03:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16216 battles
  • 4,087
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
:rolleyes:

brevlada #6 Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:12 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14976 battles
  • 120
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013
All british Churchill tanks are awful, from Churchill 1 to the BP, really painful grind, but I've heard the Caernavon is pretty good and the Conqs are great

arthurwellsley #7 Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:56 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 52751 battles
  • 3,418
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Postpudelikael, on 02 December 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

  1.  E 50M - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  2.  Leopard 1 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  3.  M48 Patton
  4.  Centurion AX - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  5.  STB-1 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  6.  121 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  7.  TVP T 50/51
  8.  BC 25 T
  9.  AMX 30 B - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  10.  Obj. 140 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  11.  Obj. 430U
  12.  T-62A - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  13.  Progetto 65

 

 

all t10 tanks are meaningless because everyone is shooting a premium ammo. it's not a sports game just a fool game.

good player is who burns the most money... epic

 

The post above is utter trash. I own all but one (not yet at tier X in Italian line) of the mediums at tier X. So the review below is based on experience of grinding to them, keeping the tier X's and playing them;

  1. E 50M - useless in clan wars but good when playing alone in pubs as so versatile
  2.  Leopard 1 - paper sniper = hard to play well, dangerous in the hands of very good players.
  3.  M48 Patton - snap shoot king. Excellent in pubs never really used much in organised play.
  4.  Centurion AX - same role as Patton just not as good.
  5.  STB-1 - badly needs a buff due to wonky gun handling.
  6.  121 - not as good as it's three USSR cousins.
  7.  TVP T 50/51 - auto loader = high potential.
  8.  BC 25 T - ultimate tank for skilled players.
  9.  AMX 30 B - same role CAX but mobility nerf ruined it.
  10.  Obj. 140 - best medium tank in the tech trees, only tank better is the reward 907.
  11.  Obj. 430U - best brawler but low ROF and speed, therefore not as versatile as 140, but 430U easier to play due to heavier armour.
  12. T62A - not quite as good all round as the 140, still very decent.
  13.  Progetto - I am still at tier VIII but having a blast with that one.

Edited by arthurwellsley, 03 December 2018 - 09:58 AM.


Igor_BL #8 Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:45 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42194 battles
  • 1,559
  • [GX] GX
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015
Fun?

I think you are playing wrong game, man. Leave while you can.
Tell the world we are trapped down here.
If you are searching for some masochistic experience, then you are on right place.

But fun... no such thing here.

Edited by Igor_BL, 03 December 2018 - 10:45 AM.


NoobySkooby #9 Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:58 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 15779 battles
  • 4,221
  • [DENK] DENK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View Postpudelikael, on 02 December 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

  1.  E 50M - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  2.  Leopard 1 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  3.  M48 Patton
  4.  Centurion AX - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  5.  STB-1 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  6.  121 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  7.  TVP T 50/51
  8.  BC 25 T
  9.  AMX 30 B - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  10.  Obj. 140 - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  11.  Obj. 430U
  12.  T-62A - bad tank, does not make sense to buy
  13.  Progetto 65

 

 

all t10 tanks are meaningless because everyone is shooting a premium ammo. it's not a sports game just a fool game.

good player is who burns the most money... epic

 

To someone like me who has not even got a tier 9 med, your reply is somewhat useless, can you be more constructive, as the people i have seen in the cent AX seem to do real well.

 

Talking of the cent AX, what is the cent 7/1 like?


Edited by NoobySkooby, 03 December 2018 - 10:59 AM.


ELRagePsycho_ #10 Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1357 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    03-04-2017

View Postbrevlada, on 03 December 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

All british Churchill tanks are awful, from Churchill 1 to the BP, really painful grind, but I've heard the Caernavon is pretty good and the Conqs are great

 

Really? I've seen a lot of people recommend the FV0005 lines and the Brit Meds
16:17 Added after 2 minutes

View Postarthurwellsley, on 03 December 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

 

The post above is utter trash. I own all but one (not yet at tier X in Italian line) of the mediums at tier X. So the review below is based on experience of grinding to them, keeping the tier X's and playing them;

  1. E 50M - useless in clan wars but good when playing alone in pubs as so versatile
  2.  Leopard 1 - paper sniper = hard to play well, dangerous in the hands of very good players.
  3.  M48 Patton - snap shoot king. Excellent in pubs never really used much in organised play.
  4.  Centurion AX - same role as Patton just not as good.
  5.  STB-1 - badly needs a buff due to wonky gun handling.
  6.  121 - not as good as it's three USSR cousins.
  7.  TVP T 50/51 - auto loader = high potential.
  8.  BC 25 T - ultimate tank for skilled players.
  9.  AMX 30 B - same role CAX but mobility nerf ruined it.
  10.  Obj. 140 - best medium tank in the tech trees, only tank better is the reward 907.
  11.  Obj. 430U - best brawler but low ROF and speed, therefore not as versatile as 140, but 430U easier to play due to heavier armour.
  12. T62A - not quite as good all round as the 140, still very decent.
  13.  Progetto - I am still at tier VIII but having a blast with that one.

 

Yeah I completely ignored that post he made.

 

It seems like the Russian Mediums are quite good but thank you for the reasoning! This actually helps out a lot so thank you so much :D



Flubber42 #11 Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28300 battles
  • 41
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

T110E3 line... but stop at T95.






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users