4 replies to this topic

akaFuel #1 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33931 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

State of date: v.1.3.0.0, 13th of December 2018

Hello there fellow-tankers,

my name is akaFuel, commonly referred to by my few friends as akaFOOL. Approx. 2014 I made a topic from average to good and compiled my initial learnings, after back then already 2 years of WoT. That thread, however, is now buried somewhere in the archives here and while I am not that active on the forum, my recently picked up in-game activity prompted me to give another guide a go and I also have seen that some other available guides appear to be outdated.

For whom is this guide?

1. New to newer players; <1,000 battles and between 1,000-10,000 battles
  2. Players with a very bad, bad, below average, average and above average rating; according to the WoTLabscolour scale (external link).

What makes this guide different from other ones?

I will try to focus on the general aspects of World of Tanks and not so much on the micro-management of your account. I am won't be telling you what equipment to use on which tank at what tier and what crew-skills you should focus on either, or specific map-tactics, etc. The reason for me avoiding these interesting topics is, that these can change from patch to patch of the game. Depending on player-skill or personal preference on how to play a tank, the difference in used equipment and crew-skills can be huge too. Only your own in-game experience and your willingness to learn will enable you to gain sufficient knowledge about these micro-managing topics.

Ideally, once you have finished reading this thread, you will know more about what you can focus on playing (as new/er player), what you can do to improve your situational awareness during a battle and how to overcome the effects of bad judgement to avoid tilting. I believe, that anything we do and play, is only fun if we win more often than losing - thus: I want to motivate any interested reader to become tougher on themselves (being healthily self-critical resulting in better decisions), which should make you more successful.

Let's start at the start - what to play?

The underlying assumption is, that you are falling under one if not both of the above-outlined categories and also that you have unlocked at least T8, if not already also T9 and T10. In this paragraph, I will make a short recommendation for the new player or less experienced ones, followed by a few comments about the five in-game tank classes.

For beginners: I'd wholeheartedly recommend to any newer player or slightly less experienced player to start with the Russian Heavy Tank tech-tree - leading to the IS-7. The reason for that is simple: you have armour, you have firepower, you have hit points and you have reasonable mobility. This combination will allow you to adapt to various situations on the battlefield when the necessity occurs. Also, this line of tanks is rather forgiving - meaning: if you make minor positioning mistakes, your armour and your hp can allow for that if you are not facing a very good opponent. Follow the pain-train of your other heavy tanks, train yourself to make use of the terrain, learn some basic mechanics (hull-down-play, peek-a-boo, trading shots, etc.).

Heavy Tanks (HT): newcomer friendly (friendlier): as an HT you need to understand, that your hit points need to be sacrificed at various stages throughout the battle in order to attack and defend important map locations. Trying to hide in the back - that's not you and never will be in an HT. The HT's are rolling into the city, to choke-points and put up a hell of a fight. Using your armour, baiting enemy shots to bounce off, retaliating with your own firepower and scaring enemies into retreating - that's you in your glorious heavy tanks.

Learn on how to hide your weak-spots and how to angle your armour effectively and you'll be far more successful in your battles.

Medium Tanks (MT): the medium tanks normally and usually secure the flanks on your map. They have reduced armour, fewer hitpoints and also less alpha-damage, but make up for it with significantly improved mobility. This mobility needs to be put to good use in order to do your role justice: secure the flank, operate in a pack of mediums, clear singled out enemies who managed to be at the wrong spot at the wrong time and decimate them. Eventually, you want to advance from your flank in your MT: either to do a pincer-attack on the enemy lines or a tactical retreat to reinforce your heavy tanks fighting ground. You will see, that a lot of very good players regularly play MT's and that's because they are so versatile and can within an instant adjust their positioning on the map and move rapidly between locations.

Tank Destroyers (TD's): you have firepower - plenty of it. High alpha-damage is your signature, but in turn, you face draw-backs: fixed turret, not fully turnable turret, fewer hit points, decreased mobility, easily flanked and more. Consequently, you can regard yourself to be somewhat of a sniper. Map-knowledge about the locations that provide you with a clear firing line in support of your front-line HT's or flanking MT's is essential for you being a good TD-player. Patience is the key (for most TD's, not all, but definitely the vast majority).

Light Tanks (LT's):  paper-thin armour, hardly fire-power, second lowest hitpoints... so what's the point? Light Tanks are highly mobile reconnaissance units - aka "scouts": you provide intel for your team about the enemy. There are two main ways to do so: active and passive spotting. Actively spotting requires you to keep on driving along ridge-lines and scouting out enemy movements at the front: spotting enemies as they want to advance into positions. Now, that can be done as well, by passively spotting: finding a magical bush and remaining calm, while you out-spot the enemies left, right and in front of you. However, if you get spotted, you are basically dead meat, as you can't accelerate fast enough to escape the deadly firepower shot at you. A good light tank player alternates between these two ways of spotting: active and passive - depending on the map, team-composition, battle-stage and what you need to do to help your team in providing valuable information. I personally regard light tank play to require definitely a higher skill-cap and wouldn't recommend it to any new players, as tempting as it is to just roll out and pace with 70km/h over the map... don't do it, you don't do any favours to your team when dying within the first couple of minutes. And yes, Light Tanks have guns too and when put to good use, you will be able to make all the difference to your team! Bonus-tip for LT-play: most guns have an aim-time between 2-3 seconds. Having that in mind, you should change the direction of your light tank every couple of second as well to increase the likelihood for an enemy aiming at you to miss the shot as they have to readjust aiming, which causes dispersion to their aim-circle.

Artillery (SPG):  the most controversial tank-class in WoT. There are many haters, some lovers, and I would regard myself to be a player, who appreciates any good arty-player on my team but hates good arty-players on enemy teams. Your role provides annoyance and pain from above. Different artilleries have different shooting arches, splash radiuses, alpha-damage, stun-durations and so on. Take your time to understand, that you are a support tank! You want to help your light tank to slow down enemy advances into early positions, help your mediums to clear a flank and eventually, of course, your heavy tanks to win the brawl at a choke-point. When you see a cluster of enemy tanks on the minimap - that's your playing field and you can inflict massive damage to multiple targets at once. However, be mindful about the fact, that there might be, at any point, more important targets to focus on (i.e. an enemy LT is attempting to break through, a singled out enemy in the open, a pack of mediums flanking a position of team-mates, etc.).

In short: start playing Heavy Tanks. If you feel confident and by self-critically analysing how well you do, play some medium tanks. With more experience, you can mix in TD-play. Once you regard yourself a bit more accomplished play your light tanks and/or even given artillery a try. Playing different tank-classes in rapid change on different tiers will only confuse you as a beginning and/or subpar player. It will be measurably better for you and your success at WoT, to grind the HT-line first.

Battle-time: where to go? What to do?

A very common mistake I have seen a lot of newer players (or even by battles experienced players) doing is: they don't know how to position themselves correctly. But thankfully, there is a common pattern for all maps in WoT: they are designed in corridors.

What does that mean? That means, that each map follows the principle of corridors, where you normally find: centre + 2 flanks:

• Trying to push through the centre right from the start of the battle (early game) seldom results in success. The reason for this is: the enemies have still full numbers and the centre of a map is normally easy to be spotted (by your light tanks or medium tanks), you will have a lot of guns aiming at you if being caught out in the centre during the early game. Most maps also don't provide the necessary cover to escape 15 enemy aim-circles. Consequently: the centre of the map should be a no-go zone for you - at least not advancing beyond the middle.
  • Don't think about yourself to be the lonesome hero, who miraculously is able to defeat the entire enemy team by doing something super crazy and going alone into a forward position and deciding the battle from there. WoT is a team-game: understand this and play accordingly. Follow your team-mates: HT's normally go in a group, so do MT's. TD's stay a bit back behind these two groups. SPG's naturally stay back anyway and LT's are like mosquitos flying out into the flanks and centre to gather intel about the enemy team.
  • The centre of the map is normally fought for during mid-game to late-game, but early on and assuming you play an ordinary HT: ignore it.
  • 2 flanks... Yes, deciding whether to go left or right - well, that shouldn't be too hard. Just look at what your team-mates are doing and be a good team-mate yourself: follow them. Increased numbers (in tanks) will increase the likelihood of winning one flank and/or crucial positions. Winning one flank and/or crucial positions is essential for gaining a decisive advantage and being able to be victorious in the battle.
  • ...WoT is about map-control: you can be slightly outgunned, but if you and your team control more of the map than the enemies do, then you normally win the battle. You can fire from more directions, from more positions at your entrenched enemies. Turning a turret, aiming at a moving target - that costs time. But if your team knows, that the enemies are just doing a stand-off from 25% of the entire map, that gives your team 75% of the map - and consequently more angles to approach from and also start firing from.
  • If you see on the minimap, that the enemies just took control of the opposing flank, but on your side, it's still a stand-off: you can actually quickly count how many enemies you theoretically oppose. And if you do the maths right and come to the conclusion that you and your team outgun the enemies on your flank: move & attack & secure that flank.
  • The minimap is, hands down, the single most important piece of information you have during any given battle: make it a habit to permanently check on what is going on on the entire battlefield and not just right in front of you. All too often a lot of players don't pay attention to the dynamic of a battle and that's because they either don't look at or don't interpret the information on the minimap correctly. Many streamers on Twitch and YouTubers religiously highlight the importance of the minimap during their own battles, featuring replays or playing competitively. You can do the same, it's not difficult, it just takes some time to get into the habit of it.
  • Tactical retreat: the more experienced (and better) you become, the more you will understand, that retreating from a position can often result in a better outcome for your own performance - and ultimately help your team to secure the victory. There is no shame in abandoning a position early on if you find yourself to be going alone/being left alone or possibly face superior numbers approaching your position. You can relocate and improve your standing ground. The battle is a 15vs15 and even losing one flank early on, does not automatically result in a crushing defeat - especially not, if you preserved your own hit points and firepower to defend your base successfully and/or to counter-push.

In short: in an HT, follow your other HT's. In an MT, follow your other MT's, later on, you can split from the main battle force. SPG's stay back no matter what (unless base gets endangered), TD's provide sniping power to support HT's and MT's and LT's just pray to not die while driving like maniacs.

Early-, mid-, late-game. What does it all mean?

A random battle can last for 15minutes...

Early-game: Normally within the first 1-2 minutes, all tanks roll into their initial position (including suicidal tank-drivers, RIP). The first shots get traded and a first picture appears to unfold on your minimap. Probably around the minutes 10-13 you should be able to see: where is the majority of the enemy forces? Are they where to be expected? Are they pushing early on somewhere? Use the answers to these questions to optimize your position. If you can clearly see, that you and some team-mates are opposed by inferior numbers (and guns) around that corner/house/ridge: clear it. If you see, that the enemies apparently do a massive push on one flank, quickly think about whether you already should go back to help to defend the base or if you can counter-push on your side/flank and help improve your team's map-control. All of that (at least) is happening during the first 5 minutes.

Mid-game would be a loose timeline after the 10th or 11th minute: the initial dust has settled, your team lost some tanks, the enemies too. Assess the situation and what it implies for you: can you advance? Should you retreat? What do you know about the total hp-pool of your team? What type of tanks have you lost? On what tiers have you lost your team-mates (top, mid, low-tier)? And so on. Again, you can practise the answers to these questions by simply following this principle: if a third party would look at my position and my condition (hp + firepower), what would they tell me? Be honest to yourself as the answer to this is normally easy to be found by applying common sense. Don't be lazy and think, that you don't have to drive back to base to help defend. Don't be afraid of throwing in your hp to improve a position. And if in doubt: use chat! It's there for a reason and there should be enough people on your team being able to communicate in basic English. WoT is a team-based game and normally playing in a platoon improves your win-rate drastically, because even a little coordination and looking out for each other does wonders in terms of the results/success-rate. Most battles are not decided in the early game (yes, there are exceptions), but by bad or good decisions during mid-game - when everyone's responsibility has increased due to reduced numbers of players on both sides. Where your position matters, even more, your knowledge of the map and game-mechanics can make all the difference.

• It's during mid-game when so-called "carry-plays" start to happen: one or two very good players analysed the situation correctly and make the most of it.

Late-game: normally, one team will come out of mid-game with an advantage. Typical scoreboards will look like: 4v7, 6v6, 5v9, 7v7, 8v8, etc. Whether or not you managed to swing things around during the mid-game, in the late-game you can shine (especially in LT's). You are still alive, the numbers don't look favourable, but there are still minutes to go and it's not over yet, what to do? Rinse and repeat the above questions and improve your position. Enemies might get impatient and drive out in the open - easy prey. Enemies might under-estimate your position - punish them. Again: use the information on the minimap, use your team-chat and coordinate accordingly. This slightly brings me to one of the most important advice I can share after over 6 years WoT: don't play to win, play to perform! You can still put up a good fight, even if the situation looks grim and dire. And every once in a while, a miracle will happen and you contribute to your team turning the table, just because you played well. These will be memorable battles. Battles that make your heart-beat go up. Battles you will talk and chat about with your friends. Play the game in a way, that you know: you did well and ask yourself consistently, what you could have done better.

• Rule of thumb: the longer you stay alive, the longer you are able to dish out damage and take out enemies. More damage and more destroyed enemy tanks increase the likelihood of you and your team winning the battle.
  • Generally speaking, you want to deal between 1* to 1.5* your own hit points as damage and destroy at least 1 to 1.5 enemy tanks. Should you be able to put this into practice, your win-rate will increase considerably.

Game-mechanics - oh my lord, so much to learn?

Penetration-, armour, damage-, reload-values and so much more... where to start? There are currently over 200 tanks in the game and it would be impossible for you to know all the tank-specific values (source: WoT FAQ). And: you don't need to. Tanks have weak-spots, some positions are tough to crack, some guns do more damage than others, some maps you like and some you don't - all of that hardly ever changes and thus shouldn't prevent yourself from always striving to do better. Many subpar and average players give themselves rather cheap excuses as to why they claim to have lost the battle: premium ammunition, bad team-mates, OP-tanks and so on. All rubbish (!) in my humble opinion.

Knowing how spotting works, understanding the difference between AP, APCR, HE and HEAT-ammunition, learning a little bit about the most common weak spots of tanks - all of that is actually easy to pick up and eventually use it to your advantage (Link to WoT-wiki page about battle mechanics). How to play hull-down is not difficult, once you know what it is and how it works. The difference between drawing range and spotting range? You should know and if not: look it up. Most common map positions: follow your team-mates, watch good players on YouTube or Twitch or analyse your own replays.

Give yourself the time to appreciate the broad variety of tank-classes, nation-specific tank characteristics, maps, map-modes and how to use the matchmaking mechanic for your decision-making process. And don't stop at appreciating it - learn about it. Absorb knowledge from these forums here, from the wiki, from Twitch, from YouTube, from other forums and platforms linked to WoT. But don't fall into the common trap, to "die your way up the tech tree" and expect things to automatically improve, just because you have your first T8, T9 or T10 tank.

Modules  , crew-skills  and equipment can make a significant difference in the way your tank handles. So, make your choices on the basis of an educated decision.

Common misconceptions and bad manners

• Pay 2 Win: it grinds my gears, when I read arguments around, that premium ammunition alone or a premium tank as such or premium consumables automatically win you battles. Again: WoT is a team-based game with a fluently evolving battle-scenario. It comes down to each player's decisions at any given point whether or not they contribute to the defeat or victory of their team. I admit, there are some strong premium tanks in the game, and yes, shooting premium ammunition can result in inflicting more damage, and yes, premium consumables and improved equipment will boost your tanks/crews capabilities - but all of that only comes fruitfully together in the hands of a skilled player.
  • Bias: the argument around WoT being biased for a specific nation is as old as the game itself. And although, I recommend further above about grinding a certain tank-class from a certain nation first, does not imply, that I'd agree with that alleged bias being founded on facts. To the contrary, I would argue that the actual variety of nations and tank-characteristics is what makes the game enjoyable.
  • Racism: too often I read in the in-battle chat, that players from one nation would be the reason for the team losing. Strangely enough, if this was to be true, the opposite would need to occur occasionally as well. But it doesn't. I have played with many people from many different nations, different religions, young and old (whatever that is). If someone gets so frustrated about a battle, that they need to use vulgar language: don't do it a defamatory way and reduce players to their origin, belief or gender. It's the 21st century, ffs, and any more or less half adult, half decent person should know better.
  • Teamkilling artillery: one of the worst things, in my opinion, is to team-kill your artillery-player(s) at the start of the battle, just because you have a personal hatred against that tank-class. Quite frankly, you are then, by all means, a complete idiot for reducing your team's chances to succeed. And some players, like myself, might even enjoy taking artillery out and about for a few battles, letting alone, that there is a mission-system requiring you to play that tank-class.
  • Blaming the match-making: I agree, that the match-making (in particular 3-5-7) is anything but optimal. However, I have never seen so far (with one exception) that a top-tier player is complaining about this. The matchmaker is what it is and when you press the battle button you inadvertently agree to the game mechanics as in their current state. Make it work as it is and if it frustrates you too much, stop playing, voice your opinion in a constructive way, but don't blame the game for you having a tough time to penetrate the armour of a T10 tank when playing your T8 premium. If you didn't know, what you get into, it's your fault.
  • Pinging the minimap: some players are better at pinging the minimap mindlessly than actually playing the game. Normally occurring after an early-game destruction, pinging the minimap for another 2 minutes won't provide any learning for your team-mates, nor for yourself. To the contrary: you caused further irritation, while your team has to cope with being one gun down already. So, do yourself a favour and please follow: if you don't have to say anything constructively, don't say (ping) anything at all.
  • T8 premium tanks: you are new/newer, you feel a lack of progress on the lower tiers and you want to roll with the big boys, so why not buy that T8 premium tank? Because, to be honest: you are still a scrub! Your crew will be subpar, you have no real knowledge about the maps and mechanics yet and therefore won't be able to play to the potential of your T8 premium tank. You might make credits, probably more than what you hoped for, but you are always at the mercy of your team-mates to carry you in high-tier battles (that is T8, T9 and T10) as you lack the experience to deal with all these highly evolved enemy tanks. A premium tank should not be higher than your own highest played tier, which you can confidently and successfully play with an above 50% win-rate. Period.
  • Play for fun vs stat-padders: "I play for fun, lol" - yea, well, that's great for you, but don't we all? And isn't winning more fun than losing? If you played soccer with your friends, you wouldn't just take the ball and score an own-goal and then say "I play for fun", would you? You can argue as much as you want, but whether it's the WG-rating, WN8 or any other metric for that sake: these only reward good play. Dealing damage, defending your base, taking out enemy guns... all of that eventually increases your chances to win - as a team. And it's the kind of unspoken code in any team-game (whether on- or offline), that you want to be of use for your team. It's nicer to receive a message in chat "wp to you" than another player calling you out for poor play. So, don't be self-righteous and justify your poor performance by claiming to play for fun when making bad decisions for your own amusement, but taken any joy away from your fellow team-mates. And should this really be the case, you should either play Single-Player games or you have a serious sociopathic condition. Either way: play to perform - for and with your team, please!

Knowledge basis - here, I will compile a list of highly recommended articles, platforms, videos/video-channels and streams for you (in no particular order of importance)

• Jingles- nowadays, the one and only Mr Jingles not only plays WoT (like he used to almost solely focus on back in the day). Still: regular quality content.
  • QuickyBaby- I remember, that a lot of more competitive minded players made fun of QuickyBaby over to outright tried to ridicule his efforts. Today, I guess no-one is laughing, with QuickyBaby having achieved over 570,000 subscribers, being the most influential community contributor, having his own WoT-community and all of that, I might say, it appears that he really worked very hard for. Regular streams on Twitch and also YouTube videos, his own mod-pack and much more.
  • DezGames- probably one of the most active YouTube video uploaders about WoT there is, if not even the most active one. His content ranges from featuring game-play and replays over to current developments about the game, testing crazy stuff (full HE loadout on TD's) and hosting and doing his own competitions for his fan-base. 
  • Shishx- one of the Top 0.01% of players, who successfully defined his niche with WoT-video content with a mixture of own game-play, replays, competitive play and experimental. Fantastic intros, featuring his cat Khaleesi!
  • Dakillzor- if you are an active player and a bit interested in the more competitive aspect(s) of WoT, the sooner or later you will have stumbled across Dakillzor. His YouTube channel content has been trimmed down, it seems, and I am not sure what's happening in the future, but I include his link here as I'd recommend to keep an eye on it.
  • Circonflexes- active, funny, skilled, strong community. What more to say? Quite a lot of funny moments captured in his YT-content.
  • Xaneleon - the Mountain Goat. Ever wanted to know, if it's possible to get up hill X or mountain Z on map A or map B? Well, Xaneleon's nick-name is mountain goat for a reason. Also rather irregular updates though.

• Mouzakrobat- If you speak German, I can not recommend any channel more than Mouzakrobats. He continues to pump out quality content, remains highly self-critical, shares his own progress and learning about the game with his followers and appears to be also a nice guy. @Mouzakrobat: should you ever read this mentioning here: thank you for your service from a fellow serviceman (PzGrenBtl 284, 2000-2004).
  • Mailand- another top-notch player showing and sharing WoT gameplay on the highest possible skill-level.

• Claus Kellerman - he definitely is not a family-friendly video content creator, but probably the most entertaining, who is out there. His series "the biggest a**hole" - fantastic (as well as most of his other stuff).

• Dyaebl - there is no doubt, but he is one of the best players, WoT has ever seen. Although his YT-content is rather irregularly updated, when it is, it is truly awe-inspiring.
  • KamilEater- arguably another outstandingly impressive player in WoT. Normally super calm, but the fiercest and most accurate game-play in place. And although I don't speak Polish, I could already pick up a few learnings from watching his single-player content (and also from competitive clan vs clan play). 

Honorary mentioning, although almost completely outdated now:

• Poltto - once a legend, nowadays (afaik) rather inactive. Nevertheless and although his videos are several years old, there can teach a thing or two about situational awareness - a lot.
  • Int4ct- loved your stuff. Shame, that you are not doing any more!

WarGaming and replay channels:

• WarGaming Europe. Stay up to date to official game content.
  • WarGaming League EU (WGL EU)Although the future is a bit unclear at the moment (Dec-'18), if you are interested in watching some of the best teamplay possible by pro-players from the EU and RU-server: a lot of the shown battles here, shouldn't have lost their appeal, just because almost 1 year has passed.
  • World of Tanks Hardcore Replays. Interesting, because lately not only single-player replays are featured, but also some clan vs clan competitive play. Regardless what you are more into, both can be enjoyable to watch (and learn something from).

...more to come soon.

Closing thoughts for now

I genuinely do hope, that maybe just one of you finds something useful, helpful and ultimately enables you to play just a bit better. There are plenty of sources of inspiration you can utilise: some very good players are also very nice people (internet-people though). And you can ask questions during their streams, under their replays or even in-game during the battle or after. I mentioned a few times, that WoT is a team-game: become a worthy part of your team by improving your own game-play: 

1. The minimap is your best friend
  2. Mastering WoT takes time
  3. It's all about your decision-making during a battle

That all being written: good luck for your battles, have fun, enjoy, thank you for taking your time to read this WoT(WallofText) & cheers

-Fuel-

###Changelog###

Spoiler

Edited by akaFuel, 14 December 2018 - 01:15 AM.

wsatnutter #2 Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:37 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26047 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
well thought out and well written

Xandania #3 Posted 11 December 2018 - 02:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39783 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
You are right - while the amount of different tanks seems intimidating (I think overall there are around 590 tanks ingame atm) weak spots are usually the same - lower front plate, straight plates angled your way, commanders cupolas and front sprockets/pike noses (when angled)

akaFuel #4 Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33931 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View Postwsatnutter, on 07 December 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

well thought out and well written

View PostXandania, on 12 December 2018 - 01:51 AM, said:

You are right - while the amount of different tanks seems intimidating (I think overall there are around 590 tanks ingame atm) weak spots are usually the same - lower front plate, straight plates angled your way, commanders cupolas and front sprockets/pike noses (when angled)

​​

Thank you both for your written feedback. Truly appreciated and I hope, you'll come around in the future again to check out or not whether I continue to work on the thread - and be in line with your experiences and thoughts around WoT as well.

A couple of players messaged me in-game with some interesting queries and at least one clan-colleague gave my initial thread also a good read. Based on their feedback and questions and as well as my own ideas and plans for this thread, I have spent some time in a little overhaul today (including things like a changelog at the bottom of the thread, a list of recommended YouTube channels, and more).

Thank you to everyone, who also gave this topic alike & good luck to everyone with their battles!

-Fuel-

undutchable80 #5 Posted 12 December 2018 - 07:55 AM

Major

• Player
  • 10303 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hi akaFuel. Some great effort went into this. Much appreciated. Some very interesting stuff and even not a newb like myself learned a thing or two. Hope the moderators stickie this. 

Also, I can recommend Taugrim as a(n American) youtuber that could be interesting to add to your list. Whats best about him imho is that he doesnt carry any premium ammo, and talks through his thought process. He doesnt upload a lot / regularly though.

Furthermore, I like to watch Lemmingrush (also an american youtuber, but has an EU account now). Good sense of humour and also talks through his decisions where to go, why etc. Helps develop the mental / awareness aspect of the game. 

Also tagged with Newcomer, Guide, Newcomers, Basics, Beginner, Help, Improvement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users