Advent Calendar: Day 6

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

lkstamenov #61 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35675 battles
  • [BG-AF] BG-AF

Starting on 30 November at 06:00 CET (UTC+1), all players will receive a special combat mission. Then on 1 December, everything kicks off, there will be a different vehicle (and battle mission) available every day throughout the winter sale.

Where is todays vehicle ?

Cro006 #62 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:21 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11612 battles
  • [R_N_R] R_N_R

View Postlkstamenov, on 06 December 2018 - 01:17 PM, said:

Starting on 30 November at 06:00 CET (UTC+1), all players will receive a special combat mission. Then on 1 December, everything kicks off, there will be a different vehicle (and battle mission) available every day throughout the winter sale.

Where is todays vehicle ?

They lied.

It's not the first time - get used to it.

Today you only have expensive premium time - you can get it cheaper with that coupon they give every two weeks with 30% discount.

EDIT: I'll never use that coupon because it's useless to me. WG, please allow us to buy gold with it. Gold was the only thing I ever bought on discount. So, if you don't change your coupon policy, I won't buy anything anymore. GG WG, you saved me some money :)

Edited by Cro006, 06 December 2018 - 01:22 PM.

eekeeboo #63 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:37 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45471 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

Let's try a third time to not have the forums eat my post :izmena:

View PostIgor_BL, on 06 December 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

View PostSteve8066, on 06 December 2018 - 11:10 AM, said:

Please take the time to read up and the different packages that were displayed as 20% and 15% and the times when people had issues. Outside of passing this on, addressing the issue and ensuring that no further issues are to be had. I am still clarifying what the issue is/was as I only saw 15% for both packages myself. Though I understand your frustration there's more to a solution of these things than "Compensation!". Thank-you for your understanding. 

View PostAzoreanOutkast, on 06 December 2018 - 11:10 AM, said:

Though your feedback is detailed and accurate to a point, please also be aware there's more than one type of customer with more than 1 need. There are those who have premium vehicles and do not want any more, but they do want/would like premium. There's more than just one demographic of customer to think about with these offers. 

View PostSteve8066, on 06 December 2018 - 11:18 AM, said:

it seems its only on vehicles that have claimed the X2 daily bonus, the problem is after playing a battle, the x2 bonus doesnt clear lol

Can you please confirm this with screenshots for me so I can pass it on? 

View PostDeadoks, on 06 December 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

There's also making sure it's plugged in! 

Steve8066 #64 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12878 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 06 December 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

Can you please confirm this with screenshots for me so I can pass it on? 

it cleared but only after playing 3 battles in it.

Worship #65 Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29014 battles
  • [1DPB_] 1DPB_

what a Joke 20% loool 

try be more forward comming wg og lets say 30% its not Crismas you celebrate i see only your wallet

Homer_J #66 Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post_Davidge_, on 06 December 2018 - 07:36 AM, said:

For 3 subsequent calendars I bought 1 year prem ac. and now I have 950 days left .

Best  terms of buying prem account.

I am not sure  should I buy this year to have 1300+ days of prem account,

Will this be a record?

I would save your money this year.  And next year as well.

AzoreanOutkast #67 Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9567 battles

eekeeboo

Though your feedback is detailed and accurate to a point, please also be aware there's more than one type of customer with more than 1 need. There are those who have premium vehicles and do not want any more, but they do want/would like premium. There's more than just one demographic of customer to think about with these offers. 

Just giving my feedback on this one, good to see we got someone reading them.

I know there are ppl that can actually use this 360 days of premium offer, but with the discount ur giving, its cheaper to wait for tomorrow and give use to the 30% discount voucher... Its Xmas time, when i saw that possibly today was gonna be a 360 days premium offer, i was expecting a better deal than this, not that i was looking for premium time, as stated already i dont need it atm, but lets say it was a 50% discount... I would probrably open my wallet then since it would had been a very nice deal, and added more funds to my paypal to buy the Type 59 in case it appears in the calendar (at reasonable price off course).

Xmas ops are almost upon us, cant wait to start!

ToodlePips #68 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:07 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 58835 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 06 December 2018 - 12:37 PM, said:

Well, I guess that's true, but how about this for a demographic: I imagine there are quite a lot of long-time players out there like me; players who have bought nearly all premium tanks in the shop over the years, or at least those that make any sense at all (because quite a lot of those are now ludicrously pointless, to be fair)(CDC anyone :sceptic:). Now, I can only speak for myself, but these days I see very little reason at all to buy any more premium tanks (owing to no small degree to said fact that many of the tanks I bought for good money back in the day are now a total waste of space and I can't help the feeling that I've been had), and the only thing that could possibly convince me to spend money on new tanks is a substantial discount, which is ironically the one thing I won't get. So, at the moment I have two coupons, which I am sure never to redeem, and I actually even had a third only some days ago, which I let expire as per usual ... In other words, In other words, this coupon policy is going nowhere as far as I am concerned.

_interceptor_80 #69 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26784 battles
  • [DBR_1] DBR_1
-15% Meh

LCpl_Jones #70 Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10550 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
good joke 

eekeeboo #71 Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:43 PM

• WG Staff
  • 45471 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

View PostSteve8066, on 06 December 2018 - 12:56 PM, said:

it cleared but only after playing 3 battles in it.

Thank you for the update that it's working. :honoring:

View PostAzoreanOutkast, on 06 December 2018 - 02:51 PM, said:

Just giving my feedback on this one, good to see we got someone reading them.

I know there are ppl that can actually use this 360 days of premium offer, but with the discount ur giving, its cheaper to wait for tomorrow and give use to the 30% discount voucher... Its Xmas time, when i saw that possibly today was gonna be a 360 days premium offer, i was expecting a better deal than this, not that i was looking for premium time, as stated already i dont need it atm, but lets say it was a 50% discount... I would probrably open my wallet then since it would had been a very nice deal, and added more funds to my paypal to buy the Type 59 in case it appears in the calendar (at reasonable price off course).

Xmas ops are almost upon us, cant wait to start!

I can understand the desire for bigger discounts! (Who doesn't like those! :D) I hope there will be offers that cater to your desires, until then the aim with the calendar is to always try to appeal to as many people as possible and hopefully reduce/prevent/not have any issues as we go :) 

View PostToodlePips, on 06 December 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

Well, I guess that's true, but how about this for a demographic: I imagine there are quite a lot of long-time players out there like me; players who have bought nearly all premium tanks in the shop over the years, or at least those that make any sense at all (because quite a lot of those are now ludicrously pointless, to be fair)(CDC anyone :sceptic:). Now, I can only speak for myself, but these days I see very little reason at all to buy any more premium tanks (owing to no small degree to said fact that many of the tanks I bought for good money back in the day are now a total waste of space and I can't help the feeling that I've been had), and the only thing that could possibly convince me to spend money on new tanks is a substantial discount, which is ironically the one thing I won't get. So, at the moment I have two coupons, which I am sure never to redeem, and I actually even had a third only some days ago, which I let expire as per usual ... In other words, In other words, this coupon policy is going nowhere as far as I am concerned.

Though it is always great if we can appeal to everyone, sometimes decisions have to be made more strategically. I can only hope we manage to create something that will entice you. But at the same time, I also hope we do more than just making you feel like you want to spend your tokens, but that you enjoy the game and if there's something you would really want then the option is there for you :) There are more days on the calendar and as a long-term player, like any game you will develop more specific tastes, so hopefully, as mentioned, one of the future days will tickle those taste buds. 
16:43 Added after 0 minutes

View PostLCpl_Jones, on 06 December 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

good joke 

Was it the one about why the chicken crossed the road?

Qarina #72 Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12942 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
Is the mission today bugged?

eekeeboo #73 Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:28 PM

• WG Staff
  • 45471 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

View PostQarina, on 06 December 2018 - 05:45 PM, said:

I've not seen anyone say the mission itself is bugged, if you could update and/or submit a bug report if it is the case?

Max_Calibre #74 Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20737 battles
  • [T-OG] T-OG

Only worth the expense if you play every day or most days to buy that 360 days Premium Account

if you play at weekends cos of work its really not worth it and waste of money for just the 2 days out of 7 Premium days a week to play

Komarovsky1970 #75 Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13755 battles

View PostQarina, on 06 December 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

I don't think it's bugged, I think it's poorly described. If you go in to the mission details proper you'll see you can only complete the mission (up to 5 times) on tanks you have already completed your daily x2 on. Had me scratching my head for a few minutes after I finished in the top 7 on my first game today and couldn't see why I didn't get a mission completion.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users